Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria (4452 Views)

Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode / Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic) / Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by OneNaira6: 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Originally I never planned to make this into it's own topic cause everyone knows I fight tribalism, I don't start tribalistic topics no matter how much I despise everything to do with Yoruba and see them as a pathetic excuse of an ethnic group and a fat disgusting blemish in face of Africa. But lately that worthless tribe has been running their mouth calling Igbo criminals so I decided to open this topic.

As for the mods, if una delete this topic..I'll open it again. If una move it anywhere but the politics session I created at. .I'll open it again. If una ban me like una recently did with a lie of a excuse, I'll open a new ID and reopen it again. Let's just say you'll continue blocking, banning and hiding it for a long @ss time. You think you people are the only ones monopoly for tribalism. Ediots

Anyway let's start.

EFCC most wanted (7 yorubas and 2 Igbos)
https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/index.php/wanted

World most wanted Nigerians ( 9 yorubas and 2 Igbos)
http://www.nextwebsecurity.com/419MostWanted1.asp

FBI most wanted Nigerians since 2013
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerian-fraudster-on-fbi-list/158178/

FBI most wanted Nigerians since 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/138739/18-most-wanted-nigerians-usa

FBI most wanted Nigerian (Tobechi Onwuhara is the second Igbo to make the list)

FBI most wanted still left to be caught
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/@@wanted-group-listing

out of all the list, there are two Nigerians left to be caught. Both are Yoruba
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/olufemi-siffre/view
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/london-owhofasa-akpanoko/view

Out of all FBI most wanted, there have been 18 yorubas and two Igbos

Now for crimes focused on just Nigeria. A stat conducted by CLEEN foundation using Nigerian police crime stats.

armed violence

Kidnapping

Murder

Armed Violence beside Robbery

Rape

Car theft

Physical Assault (The only thing Igbo ranked higher than una)

Despite SS outranking SW in some of the category, disregard that. SW would have ranked highest in all Southern region, the only reason SS outranked SW in some of this situation is the fact their sister, kemi okenyodo, the only Nigerian involved in this study, deliberately separated lagos from SW in order to cushion that region high criminal behavior.

Likrwise those people, yes those yoruba people equally use Igbo names in committing crimes, in order igbos get blamed for una wahalla
https://www.nairaland.com/1834328/again-yorubas-commit-crimes-using

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by OneNaira6: 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Now let's focus on thr ones who have been awarded the title of notorious arm robbers as well as the well known arm robbers in Nigerian history. Corrupt officials would be included as well. I'm not going to take credit for this finding. This was beautifully written for us by Shuma Maliga

Anyway, the most notorious armed robbers in Nigerian history and in this century were always Yorubas. 
From Shina Rambo aka Mathew Oluwanifemi 
http://gistmonger.com/90s-armed-robber-shina-rambo-i-beheaded-100-men-pounded-27-babies-slept-with-my-motherpic/
To Czar aka Abiodun Ogunjobi
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/godogodo-bigger-than-shina-rambo-police/
To Alhaja Faith Balogun (though an Edo state indigenous but she is married to a yoruba and her husband shared the wealth of her crimes and not once did he ever reported her so I'll include her)
http://www.dailyindependentnig.com/2013/03/end-of-the-road-for-alhaja-faith-lagos-robbery-queen/ 

These three are the main armed robbers that your own state police officer described as the "most wanted"

History of Armed robbers, Company liquidators, Rapists and Notorious official criminals in Nigeria

by Shuma Maliga

NIGERIA TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS 

1. DR. OYENUSI- The greatest Nigerian armed robber in history and number One Nigeria Armed Robber. Oyenusi is a Yoruba man from Osun State.

2. BABATUNDE - another notorious armed robber from Yoruba who bastardized white lace in his days with his gang. He operated with his gang almost the same time with Dr. Oyenusi- (the greatest Nigerian Armed robber in history).

3. FOLORUNSO - another powerful known armed robber of Yoruba origin who stole with blood in his hands. He was Babatunde's best friend and they rob most times as a gang. He was said to have impregnated one of Babatunde's wives before he was killed. 

4. SHINA RAMBO: A no nonsense Armed Robber. Nobody knows whether he is for real or a myth. He is also proudly Yoruba.

5. LAWRENCE NOMAYAGBON ANINI- A celebrity Armed Robber that made dummies out of the Nigerian police in the 80's. Lawrence Anini whose gangs caused fear and terror in Benin. He was from(Mid West) today's Edo state and his mother is Yoruba. Many believed he's smart in Robbery but not still as smarter or dangerous like Dr. Oyenusi(the greatest Nigerian Armed Robber).

6. MONDAY OSUNBOR- Another bloody Armed Robber of Yoruba origin. Osunbor is Anini's deputy.

7. Inspector GEORGE IYAMU. Remember he was the senior Cop that made Anini's career successful. He was a top Armed Robber in police uniform. He supplied intelligence and Arms to Anini's gang. He was number three in Anini's Gang and number seven in Nigeria's Armed Robbers history book. He's also a Yoruba man.

8. KAYODE WILLIAMS- Another brutal Armed Robber in history who later turned Pastor. The son of famous Mrs. Williams. Kayode was Oyenusi's best friend and he is Yoruba.

9. OBIDIOZOR OTOKOTO- A ritualist, robber who killed people for ritual purposes, hitman, racketeering, loan sharking and general crime merchandise. He is igbo.

10. DERICO AND YEMO.

TOP TEN OFFICAL NIGERIAN CRIMINALS

1. MKO ABIOLA (Remember Fela calling him ITT, Thief Thief) he was not jailed but was later punished by IBB.

2. TAFA BALOGUN(Yoruba): Jailed and served.

3. BODE GEORGE(Yoruba): Jailed and served. Celebrated by his own people as a "hero" on his return from Prison. Funny! Yoruba man goes to jail for stealing, he becomes a Yoruba Hero and gets the red carpet treatment by his kinsmen and Owambe declared on his head with joy all over the city. In other part of Nigeria, he would have been an outcast. 

4. JAMES IBORI(Niger Delta): jailed and still serving in UK. 

5. ALAMS- Forgiven and his file closed

6. FEMI FANI KAYODE(Yoruba): Stolen over billion of USD. To be jailed SOON. Case file very wide OPEN. He's currently enjoying fresh air and social medias. He will still maintain number six in Top Ten Nigeria Criminal list when jailed.

7. FAROUK LAWAL 

8. OTEDOLA: File still Open 

9. DIMEJI BANKOLE: File still open

10. TINUBU: File still Open

11. Cecilia Ibro. Jailed and served./Iyabo Obanjor(two of them dragging same rank.

http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/

I'm even shocked he didn't include OBJ and his notorious corruption. Anyway, here's the fact. No wonder SLS named the the "problem of Nigeria"

Let them swallow this fact. Just because their media tries to hide it does not mean others will follow suit

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by vicadex07(m): 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
vicadex07:
Without Ibos, Lagos will not develop. Look at the important fields of interest they are well known for.

Prostitution, selling of fake video game discs, fake cds and dvds, fake drugs, peddling of hard drugs, piracy, selling of gala on the highway, selling of okrika clothing items, selling fake vehicle spare parts, importing substandard china goods, importing and exporting aba made clones etc.

This activities are very vital to the economical success of Lagos.

We cannot do without them grin

They are very vital to us grin . Pls oba Akiolu, don't kill them for us. We also love their girls with their flat bald heads, moustache, yam legs, and hairy limbs grin

3 Likes

Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by pazienza(m): 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nice research.

5 Likes

Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by OneNaira6: 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
How tribalism began in Nigeria politics unlike what Yorubas tried to pass off and rewrite to credit it to igbo

This article was written by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (SLS) titled Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria

In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.

i. The Yoruba elite and area-boy politics;
ii. Igbo marginalisation and the responsible limits of retribution; and
iii. The Yoruba Factor and “Area-boy” Politics.

See also The Adulteress’ Diary by Lamido Sanusi

My views on the Yoruba political leadership have been thoroughly articulated in some of my writings, prime among which was ” Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors” published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. There was also an earlier publication in the weekly Trust entitled ” The Igbo, the Yoruba and History” (Aug. 21, 1998).
In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude. 
The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention. 
When Buhari jailed UPN governors like Ige and Onabanjo, the South-Western press castigated that good government and provided the right mood for IBB to take over power. As soon as IBB cleared UPN governors of charges against them in a politically motivated retrial, he became the darling of the South-West. When IBB annulled the primaries in which Adamu Ciroma and Shehu Yar Adua emerged as presidential candidates in the NRC and SDP, he was hailed by the South-West. When the same man annulled the June 12, 1993 elections in which Abiola was the front-runner, the South-West now became defenders of democracy.

When it seemed Sani Abacha was sympathetic to Abiola, the South-West supported his take-over. He was in fact invited by a prominent NADECO member to take over in a published letter shortly before the event. Even though Abiola had won the elections in the North, the North was blamed for its annulment. When Abdulsalam Abubakar started his transition, the Yoruba political leadership through NADECO presented a memorandum on a Government of National Unity that showed complete disrespect for the intelligence and liberties of other Nigerians.
Subsequently, they formed a tribal party which failed to meet minimum requirements for registration, but was registered all the same to avoid the violence that was bound to follow non-registration, given the area-boy mentality of South-West politicians. Having rejected an Obasanjo candidacy and challenged the election as a fraud in court, we now find a leading member of the AD in the government, a daughter of an Afenifere leader as Minister of State, and Awolowo´s daughter as Ambassador, all appointed by a man who won the election through fraud.

Meanwhile, nothing has been negotiated for the children of Abiola, the focus of Yoruba political activity. In return for these favours, the AD solidly voted for Evan Enwerem as Senate President. This is a man who participated in the two-million- man March for Abacha´s self-succession. He also is reputed to have hosted a meeting of governors during IBB´s transition, demanding that June 12 elections should never be de-annulled and threatening that the East would go to war if this was done. When Ibrahim Salisu Buhari was accused of swearing to a false affidavit, the Yoruba political elite correctly took up the gauntlet for his resignation.

When an AD governor, Bola Tinubu, swears to a false affidavit that he attended an Ivy League University which he did not attend, we hear excuses.

For so many years, the Yoruba have inundated this country with stories of being marginalised and of a civil service dominated by northerners through quota system. The Federal Character Commission has recently released a report which shows that the South-West accounts for 27.8% of civil servants in the range GL08 to GL14 and a full 29.5% of GL 15 and above. One zone out of six zones controls a full 30% of the civil service leaving the other five zones to share the remaining 70%. We find the same story in the economy, in academia, in parastatals.

Yet in spite of being so dominant, the Yoruba complained and complained of marginalization. Of recent, in recognition of the trauma which hit the South-West after June 12, the rest of the country forced everyone out of the race to ensure that a South-Westerner emerged, often against the best advice of political activists.

Instead of leading a path of reconciliation and strong appreciation, the Yoruba have embarked on short-sighted triumphalism, threatening other “nationalities” that they ( who after all lost the election) will protect Obasanjo ( who was forced on them). No less a person than Bola Ige has made such utterances.

To further show that they were in charge, they led a cult into the Hausa area of Sagamu, murdered a Hausa woman and nothing happened. In the violence that followed, they killed several Hausa residents, with Yoruba leaders like Segun Osoba, reminding Nigerians of the need to respect the culture of their host communities. This would have continued were it not for the people of Kano who showed that they could also create their own Oro who would only be appeased through the shedding of innocent Yoruba blood.

I say all this, to support Balarabe Musa´s statement, that the greatest problem to nation-building in Nigeria are the Yoruba Bourgeoisie. I say this also to underscore my point that until they change this attitude, no conference can solve the problems of Nigeria. We cannot move forward if the leadership of one of the largest ethnic groups continues to operate, not like statesmen, but like common area boys.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by OneNaira6: 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
If there's anything Yoruba people have been saying about any ethnic group that you all want to find out if true, write it here and I'll research it for una.

2 Likes

Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by OneNaira6: 11:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
Development of oil industry. For years now, we've heard Yoruba claim their "cocoa" financed and developed the oil industry and made it what it is today.

In reality, as most ND knows it was the Europeans but since SW want to take their credit, I went looking

This analogy was written by NNPC titled Development of Nigerian oil

The advent of the oil industry can be traced back to 1908, when a German entity, the Nigerian Bitumen Corporation, commenced exploration activities in the Araromi area, West of Nigeria. These pioneering efforts ended abruptly with the outbreak of the First World War in 1914.

Oil prospecting efforts resumed in 1937, when Shell D'Arcy (the forerunner of Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria) was awarded the sole concessionary rights covering the whole territory of Nigeria. Their activities were also interrupted by the Second World War, but resumed 1947. Concerted efforts after several years and an investment of over N30 million, led to the first commercial discovery in 1956 at Oloibiri in the Niger Delta.

This discovery, opened up the Oil industry in 1961, bringing in Mobil, Agip, Safrap (now Elf), Tenneco and Amoseas (Texaco and Chevron respectively) to join the exploration efforts both in the onshore and areas of Nigeria. This development was enhanced by the extension of the concessionary rights previously a monopoly of Shell, to the newcomers. The objective of the government in doing this, was to he pace of exploration and production of Petroleum. Even now more companies, both foreign and indigenous have won concessionary rights and are producing. Actual oil production and export from the Oloibiri field in present day Bayelsa State commenced in 1958 with an initial production rate of 5,100 barrels of crude oil per day. Subsequently, the quantity doubled the following year and progressively as more players came onto the oil scene, the production rose to 2.0 million barrels per day in 1972 and a peaking at 2.4 million barrels per day in 1979. Nigeria thereafter, attained the status of a major oil producer, ranking 7th in the world in 1972, and has since grown to become the sixth largest oil producing country in the world.

5 Likes

Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
hehehehe

tears of a grown ass cry baby.

na so e pain you reach? kpele, no cry akpu head. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by OneNaira6: 11:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
LordExecutioner:
hehehehe

tears of a grown ass cry baby.

na so e pain you reach? kpele, no cry akpu head. cheesy

You see tears. I see research. Make una open una mouth talk anything, any rewrite, unauthorized credit yoruba do. This my thread to check mate una propaganda. Any rewrite una do, best believe it'll be corrected on this thread. I decided to turn it into busting yoruba lies.

Whether you see it cries or not, e no concern me. I'm just waiting to hear words coming una smelly agbero mouths

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by jimi4us: 11:54pm On Apr 09, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by Validated: 11:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
I foresee blood shed.

Please, let the battle be without curses/abuses.

Just articulate your cases.

may God help Buhari to keep Nigeria together, otherwise, ...
Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by tripod(m): 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Poor job.

1 Like

Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 10, 2015
Dirty, stinking, lazy, low self-esteemed tribe... Why did we end up in the same country with these dirty, ugly things... Yoruba people sucks.

3 Likes

Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 10, 2015
OneNaira6:

You see tears. I see research. Make una open una mouth talk anything, any rewrite, unauthorized credit yoruba do. This my thread to check mate una propaganda. Any rewrite una do, best believe it'll be corrected on this thread. I decided to turn it into busting yoruba lies.

Whether you see it cries or not, e no concern me. I'm just waiting to hear words coming una smelly agbero mouths

2 Likes

Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by Cholls(m): 12:04am On Apr 10, 2015
my brother do you know some persons knows more of what you dont know. But bcuz they like peace to rain they keep it on the low. So please dont shiiit for church.
Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by engrtee(f): 12:06am On Apr 10, 2015
Hausas steal but are protected by the almighty top men

when sanusi stole,he was made emir so as not to be prosecuted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by OneNaira6: 12:09am On Apr 10, 2015
LordExecutioner:

Typical Yoriba...haha so your mouth don turn pim.

Where's your mouth? I thought say una mouth.

Talk. Rewrite. I wan continue my thread

8 Likes

Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by Jwonder4eva: 12:41am On Apr 10, 2015
Lwkmd! Onenaira6 u wicked ooh! See how u busted this yooloba people lies! Hahahaha! None of them fit open mouth.

8 Likes

Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by tonytony208(m): 12:44am On Apr 10, 2015
3 weeks ago, I was at the accident and emergency unit of unilorin teaching hospital when a Fulani man was brought in. The man was butchered from head to toe and we could see his diaphragm (an internal organ) outside. The man was a fulani man from the north. He was a cattle rearer and was feeding his cows when he was attacked by his fellow Fulani cattle rearers. They attacked him, butchered him and stole his cows. So, Mr, your brothers from the north are contributing to the crime infestation in the south.

1 Like

Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by Mckennedy: 1:57am On Apr 10, 2015
yorubas oya disprove this one,,,thought you claimed to be the saint of Nigeria? Yorubas always say Igbos are the problem yet you ppl can't say one single thing igbos did to you rather you will say they are claiming lagos or they're feeling big and doesn't have respect whereas the truth remained that they are buying and building it with their own money and never tricked the land from those donors yet you never cared to ask if your own hands are tied instead of blame games,,and that reminds me of Nepa,Nitel,Nipost,,etc all these investments were mismanage by same ppl after handing it over to them by housa fulanis after the civil war..yet Nigerians can't see that,,,all they know is igbo this igbos that beside under their watch subsidy fund was looted dry ,,, just this week one was arrested in UK and her son now on the run and they will never publish it in their media even some of their pastor are bared from entering UK as a result of fraud committed on British soil but if its igbo the news will be all over the media...I had always advice the good ones who cares to listen and quit tribalism and hate games to keep the unity going. God Blesss Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 10, 2015
I can see it
Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by Boscojugunu(m): 2:10am On Apr 10, 2015
Am coming.....
Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by Mckennedy: 8:24am On Apr 10, 2015
Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by OperationIgrigi: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
Cc: Ishilove, Ngwakwe, Lalasticlala
Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by baby124: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
wow, you actually sat down and created statistics and data related to tribalism. I hope you approach your life with such fervor.
Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by justineu(m): 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nice one Op.
Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by tit(f): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
engrtee:

We burn the pick-pocket, and make the big thieves emir - Julius Caesar

2 Likes

Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by tit(f): 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
baby124:
wow, you actually sat down and created statistics and data related to tribalism. I hope you approach your life with such fervor.

he is a great nigerian!
all our founding fathers are tribalist!

lugard does not like black man!
zik does not like whiteman
awo does not like Igbo man
sardauna does not like Igbo man!

so behave like our founding fathers!
be a tribalist!
like me!
i hate all of you!
cool

2 Likes

Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by honourhim: 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
Na wa o. God save this country o. Amen.
Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by elhakiimed(m): 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
engrtee:

and this is the kind of engineers we still produce in Nigeria.
if this is how a graduate will end up thinking after five years then, no one should ever worry about why we never improved as a nation.
in **Abraham Lincoln's voice**
you called sanusi a thief for sincerely showing you and me the thieves,you should pray for wisdom when knowledge finally failed you.

#one9ja#notribalism
Re: The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria by nduchucks: 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
engrtee:

Who told you that Emirs cannot be prosecuted or dethroned? Sanusi did not steal a dime, all his spending were within CBN guidelines and were performed lawfully. Stop the Character assasination. dolo

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG May Cancel The Construction of the Second Niger Bridge / Very Disturbing News From Germany / Wike Commends Amaechi, FG For Continuing Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.