Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,707 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better (1308 Views)

Constitutional Lawyer, Fred Agbaje Is Dead / 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better by kaybams1(m): 12:34am On Apr 10, 2015
I listened to the breakdown of Fashola's
achievement in Lagos on Stv today and I just
concluded that the man is the best Governor
Nigeria has ever had. He is so intelligent and
have all the facts up there in his head he reels
them out effortlessly. He also debunked most of the lies shoved down the people's throat by
PDP's Jimi Agbaje. He made Agbaje look
Clueless.

Ocean Economy. What does that even mean? He
doesn't even know the requirements of having
industrial boats that runs on consistent self-
generated power supply to service his crappy
dream. These are even Infrastructures Fashola
has almost finished putting in place. So what's
the news in that. The Fashola led Government
has touched virtually almost all sectors like
Health, Security, Education, Power,
Infrastructure just to mention a few. The facts
are there to see. Yet what Agbaje has to offer is an Ocean Economy! Has he even done a
feasibility study on the projected revenue that
can be derived from such a lame programme,
and how it will trickle down to transform other
sectors in Lagos including the common man
out there who isn't a fisherman. Bold ideas
indeed. What a clueless party!

Whoever you like vote for. If you like vote
because you want to prove a point to Oba
Akiolu, that's your problem. However, as for me and my house Akinwunmi Ambode is the way to go. Eko oni baje o.

6 Likes

Re: Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better by kinibigdeal(m): 12:38am On Apr 10, 2015
kaybams1:
I listened to the breakdown of Fashola's achievement in Lagos on Stv today and I just concluded that the man is the best Governor Nigeria has ever had. He is so intelligent and have all the facts up there in his head he reels them out effortlessly. He also debunked most of the lies shoved down the people's throat by PDP's Jimi Agbaje. He made Agbaje look Clueless.

Ocean Economy ko, Bar beach economy ni....mtcheew. What does that even mean? He doesn't even know the requirements of having industrial boats that runs on consistent self-generated power supply to service his crappy dream. These are even Infrastructures Fashola has almost finished putting in place. So what's the news in that. The Fashola led Government has touched virtually almost all sectors like Health, Security, Education, Power, Infrastructure just to mention a few. The facts are there to see. Yet what Agbaje has to offer is an Ocean Economy! Has he even done a feasibility study on the projected revenue that can be derived from such crappy programme, and how it will trickle down to transform other sectors in Lagos including the common man out there who isn't a fisherman. Bold ideas indeed. What a clueless party!

Whoever you like vote for. If you like vote because you want to prove a point to Oba Akiolu, that's your problem. However, as for me and my house Akinwunmi Ambode is the way to go. Eko oni baje o.

Are we voting in fashola or ambode? Most of fashola achievement was jimi agbaje bold ideas. Go and read his previous manifesto..seems you are clueless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better by kaybams1(m): 12:43am On Apr 10, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Are we voting in fashola or ambode? Most of fashola achievement was jimi agbaje bold ideas. Go and read his previous manifesto..seems you are clueless

*smh. What can I say?
Re: Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better by podosci(m): 1:16am On Apr 10, 2015
can i say i am confused?
what nonsense did you just vomit out of your mouth?

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better by ultimatum: 11:50am On Apr 10, 2015
I urge the people of the Lagos state to vote for the APC on April 11 as Lagos will do better if it is in the same party with the Federal Government.

Lagos had been cheated of Federal Government projects like the 4th Mainland Bridge and the long-delayed light rail project.

If APC controlled both Lagos and the Federal Government, the projects would immediately take off.

People of Lagos should vote against the Peoples Democratic Party just as they did on Saturday.

Lagosians should remember that it was the PDP-led Federal Government that withheld Lagos State allocation for over 15 months and refused to release the funds even after the Supreme Court ordered the Federal Government to release the funds.

The former Accountant General of Lagos State said it was his efforts, coupled with those of former Governor Bola Tinubu, that ensured that Lagos Internally Generated Revenue grew to N20bn from N400m.

The people of Lagos will recall the way the PDP Federal Government ‘punished’ Lagos for creating the 37 Local Council Development Areas by withholding the allocation due to the state.

It was the ingenuity of the crack team of experts set up by the then Governor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, that led to the development of the template on which Lagos, not only survived, but expanded the IGR. The IGR has since grown from a paltry N400m to over N20bn.

The task of governance is not for wishful thinkers and verbose speakers but for thinkers, strategists and tacticians. I want to plead with the people of Lagos not to gamble with our future. This is not the time for trial and error.

The people of Lagos must continue on the path of excellence, which the APC represents. Lagosians must vote for continuity on April 11.

By the grace of God, I believe that if the people of Lagos give Ambode this opportunity, He shall serve with sincerity, integrity and all the talents the Almighty has endowed him with.

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better by onyenkuzii: 11:53am On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=kinibigdeal post=32542286]

Are we voting in fashola or ambode? Most of fashola achievement was jimi agbaje bold ideas. Go and read his previous manifesto..seems you are clueless[/quote

Where did you hear this rubbish you're dropping from your mouth. How can you say that most of Fashola’s ideas were from Jimi.

Most of Fashola projects were started by Tinubu and most of Fashola projects will be continued by Ambode
Re: Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better by opositive(m): 11:56am On Apr 10, 2015
I personally trust anyone with a track record to show. Fashola has that. Ambode has it too. Agbaje is going round making bogus promises, we all know are not realistic. Wifi for the peeople of Lagos? Camman! All we need is a government that provides working ammenities, and policies that are well-executed. I believe Ambode is the man who can do this. Ambode for governor.

Eko o ni baje

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better by ChukwudiObiano: 11:59am On Apr 10, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Bold ideas like free WiFi, his promise that militant would bring down the Nigerian economy, and the food that he was sharing today abi. Lol "Just kidding" is a clown

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better by Ladi4sure: 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
The way Lagos has developed even without the backing of the FG is impressive. I expect this development to be accelerated even more now that Lagos and the centre are aligned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better by HarunaLukman: 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
Jimi bold ideas could not help him develop his pharmacy from one branch since 1983. Pls it's not that kind of idea we need oh.

Vote for someone who has RELEVANT EXPERIENCE. Vote for competence. Vote for Ambode

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better by shewenzy: 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
Of cus we all know Jimi is clueless, so that's why we need Ambode becus he has everything planned already, the man that is not even sure he is going to win the election, but Ambode has this 100% confidence that he is gonna win, so why not lets give him the chance

So lets all go out tomorrow and vote APC
VOTE AMBODE
#Ambode2015

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better by kinibigdeal(m): 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=onyenkuzii post=32554699][/quote]

I gave you an assignment
Re: Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better by comos: 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
shewenzy:
Of cus we all know Jimi is clueless, so that's why we need Ambode becus he has everything planned already, the man that is not even sure he is going to win the election, but Ambode has this 100% confidence that he is gonna win, so why not lets give him the chance
So lets all go out tomorrow and vote APC
VOTE AMBODE
#Ambode2015
I am ready to vote JK on saturday thereafter attend the LAGOON PARTY on sunday/monday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better by adebisicutie: 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Jimi will never be allowed to ruin Lagis State like he ruined his Own business angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_2veWZZWyo&feature=youtu.be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better by comos: 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
adebisicutie:
Jimi will never be allowed to ruin Lagis State like he ruined his Own business angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_2veWZZWyo&feature=youtu.be
we will never allow Tinubu to siphon Lagos money again
Vote JK and attend the LAGOON party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better by Akanbee2015: 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Go and read which person's previous manifesto? Fashola already had what he wanted Lagos to look like while he was head of service under Tinubu. Who mentored you Igbo Agbaje? Jonathan, Ex convict Bode George, or Ekiti Election rigger, Obanikoro? You're beginning to talk like your clueless uncle that was shamelessly voted out of Aso Rock. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better by etimutuk: 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ambode is a better leader

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better by Sweetguy25: 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
Best governor Nigeria has ever had?

Nigeria is must be a useless country then.
Re: Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better by etimutuk: 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
PDP will lost lagos state, APC is the party, am voting Ambode
Re: Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better by etimutuk: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
comos:

we will never allow Tinubu to siphon Lagos money again
Vote JK and attend the LAGOON party.

my brother i see sentiment clouding ur judgement, PDP cannot do anything good for lagos...
Re: Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better by mendoakala(m): 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Haaa !!! Nitori olorun fashola achievement jimi bold idea bros you too dey lie oooo
Re: Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better by mendoakala(m): 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
etimutuk:

my brother i see sentiment clouding ur judgement, PDP cannot do anything good for lagos...

No mind him so that bode george go siphon
Re: Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better by jurufai007: 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
What a joke!!? Ocean economy?? Like I always say, Jk is a hot bag of air!! Give him any topic and he will start rambling on and on about nothing!! Being an orator doesn't equate to good governance. All his sweet mouth is to just enrich his pockets and that of his likes. But Insha Allah, tomorrow I will exercise my right and I hope the turnout will be more than what i saw 2 weeks ago. We shall vote in a credible candidate. Vote Ambode for governor Lagos state 2015!! Vote for APC!! Let us rid ourselves of a bunch of clueless people!! grin
Re: Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better by Fkay01: 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2015 7:21 PM
To:
Subject: Tinubu Vs Bode George - Tinubu My man of the year! A successful strategist!!

Tinubu a HERO – A good blend of Zik,Aminu Kano, Awolowo and Abiola.

The battle for Lagos state is simply a battle between Tinubu and Bode George. A battle between a convict (Bode George) and Tried and Tested visionary (Tinubu) that PDP could not put behind the bars. I will not only go for Tinubu, I will stand bold to say, he is my man of the year!!!

To many it will sound controversial and almost unacceptable that anybody will call Tinubu his HERO. Please give me a moment to explain this.

I work in Gerrard road, just a few houses from Tinubu’s house. I pass in front of his house practically every day. Ordinarily if not for some days that you see Market Women and some other interest groups visiting Tinubu, the house is nothing to write about. By the way, FCMB Chairman’s house is somewhere in the corner not far from Tinubu’s house and same with Otedola and you cannot pass by these houses and not ask “who owns this place under this God created earth”. Tinubu’s house is just a house… I have always asked people, have you ever seen Tinubu’s Roll Royce or Jaguar and the likes? Have you ever heard or seen is Yacht (ala Otedola and his likes?) Have you even seen Tinubu or heard of him being praised by the typical Yoruba musician after he must been throwing some wild parties like Bode George et al?. Have you ever seen or heard of him spraying money in parties? Which property of his can you point out that is just for sheer luxury and mere satisfaction of the flesh? You will probably say no to these questions. Now let me know tell you why I started off by saying Tinubu is good blend of Aminu Kano, Zik, Awo and MKO.

Tinubu figured out earlier in the fight for June 12, that for anybody to move the politics of Nigeria in the right direction to produce the kind of future that he desires for Nigeria, the type that we have seen played out in Lagos and most of the APC states, you will need money to first rout out the entrenched hegemony of NPN/NRC which is today’s PDP. Abiola was able to defeat NRC using his personal fund and he was quite capable, but after Abiola, who else could muscle such funds. Zik,Aminu Kano and Awo in their days believed that Piety and popular manifestos are enough to win elections in Nigeria and build a nation that they desire – they were awfully wrong. They all died pursuing a vision that could only be made possible by abundant sources of money which is a peculiarity of Nigerian politics by the way.

Tinubu realized the errors in Zik/Aminu/Awo’s beliefs and figured out early after taking over the reins in Lagos, that Lagos will just have to fund the opposition somehow. We all know that technically a state cannot directly fund a political party in a country given the kind of flexibility and agile control such funding may require to successfully defeat a party like PDP. But Tinubu figured how this can be done and he deployed the right mechanisms to make this happen. The result is evident for all to see. If not for Tinubu, there would not have been a credible opposition in this country and our future would have remained bleak, left hopeless in the hands of thieving PDP.

A little bit on why I do not like PDP. I will ask you a question, have you ever travelled to a few of the PDP controlled states in the country and have you tried comparing them with those of APC controlled states? I have by the virtue of my work which allows me to move around quite a number of states in the country. I will make bold to say, that consistently in the past 4 years , the APC states have advanced significantly beyond all PDP states with most PDP states just remaining stagnant and even moving backwards.

Why is this? PDP is simply a party of self-servicing, self-gratifying money chasing people. They are not politician - not in any form. This party is just a collection of selfish corrupt thieving Nigerians. Try to recall any PDP member that you know very well, probably a family member and try to analyses his/her typical motive in life, you will find it simply revolves around making easy money. This is what bind and what used to make PDP a very strong party- the members knew that they are in it for one purpose and just one purpose only – steal as much money as you are allowed for personal gratification. I live here in Abuja and I can see that play out big time to the point of making me feel sick.

But here is what differentiates Tinubu. He has Ziks/Awo’s vision but the wisdom on MKO. He knew he had to setup enterprises that will generate funds to support the opposition. He did just that when he was the governor of Lagos State and he used those funds to win back Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti and to add Edo to APC states. With this he was able to build a stronger opposition with people that have similar vision like his. Have you wondered how and why Adam Oshiomole that we all know very well continues to toe after Tinubu. It is because he equally understood the vision and the rationale behind Tinubu’s actions and vision.

If not for Tinubu, today we may not have a Buhari as our President elect with most of the seats in the house of assembly controlled by the opposition. It takes Tinubu’s kind of doggedness, intelligence, wisdom, resilience and unselfishness to achieve this. Tinubu could have “canned” all the money he has made for his personal gratification and enjoy a “large’ life, but he chose to follow his dream that made him to lead the June 12 uprising even at a risk of his life.

In conclusion, I have heard and read many things that suggests Tinubu was corrupt and all he wanted was to buy the entire Lagos for himself. For anyone who understand a visionary and can think strategically, you do not need to be convinced of why Tinubu had to do what he did to help us build a great Nation. Call it the Robin hood style, I will call it “STRATEGY THINKING”.

Tomorrow, you have a choice to vote in Bode George as governor of Lagos State or Ambode with a credible and tested overseer like Tinubu who gave us Adams Oshiomole, Fashola, Rochas, Rauf, Kwankwaso etc etc.

You have the choice to vote for stagnation in Lagos state, by voting in PDP or for accelerated progress as will be supported by Buhari. I saw the work that Fashola has done on the rail system in Orile… it can only compare to the one I saw in Dubai!!! But it is still to be completed and Lagos need all kind of unhindered support to have this and other such project completed urgently.

You have the choice of voting a party (PDP) that is known for endemic stealing – forget all the rhetorics of Jimi Agbage – or for Party that gave us the kind of development we saw in Kano, Lagos, Imo, Oyo, Osun and Ogun (APC).

You have the choice to vote a party that promised to bring back death, agony, careless accidents , robbery and pollution on OUR roads by reintroducing Okada on all roads in Lagos. Jimi Agbaje has promised to do just that just to get cheap vote and then mortgage the lives of the Okada drivers he was trying to provide food for to “DEATH OR AMPUTATION”. This one just shows how short thinking PDP could be. As against providing better opportunities for good work for the Okada drivers, he now want to bring back a practice that even most states in the North have banned including Kaduna that is a PDP state. This is really a shame. We certainly do not need desperados that will mortgage our lives in Lagos due to cheap thinking.

(1) (Reply)

Another APC Lawmaker Calls For 50% Slashing Of Salary For Legislators/presidency / Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi / PDP BOT Chairman, Chief Tony Anenih, Also Resigns.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.