Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals (61067 Views)

Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School / Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend / Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Atmmachine(m): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
misspatsy:
Was your bible was written in English,Hebrew,Latin,Greek or wat b4 translatn?
English remains a borrowed language in Nigeria only to be learnt in school not at home or in d womb.The language has always bn a mother tongue for d British.am sure u don't use d abacus no more cos it belongs to our ancestors not for us to use.why not continue counting ur date d way our ancestors did?
Small boy,your grey matter has denatured

What language was written on King solomon's tomb who died in 1345 ??
You also taught King jaja of opobo how to write & read english, what school did you send him to learn English (he was born in 1768)

Your father is just wasting his money sending you to school, i would recommend him to use his money to buy some goats instead.

Please, stop abbreviating some words
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by eedrees(m): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
misspatsy:
Tu face na olodo na him make am drop out grin grin
U be funaab babe?
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by sexymonkey(m): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
living Legend
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by IYANGBALI: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mtcheeeeeew. Olodo upon thirty
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by misspatsy(f): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Atmmachine:

What language was written on King solomon's tomb who died in 1345 ??
You also taught King jaja of opobo how to write & read english, what school did you send him to learn English (he was born in 1768)

Your father is just wasting his money sending you to school, i would recommend him to use his money to buy some goats instead.

Please, stop abbreviating some words
King jaja of Opobo born in Amaigbo,Igboland in 1821.Died in 1891 in Bonny where he was sold as a slave.He learnt how to read and write from the British men here in Nigeria.He was educated to a certain level allowing him to do business(palm oil export)well
Get ur facts right American naval tout n don't correct me,ur not ma boss
Low-life nudnik
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Coldfeet(f): 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
ramalot:

If he was more known for his "baby dadyrism" than his music, perhaps, your comment would have been valid.

However, since that is not remotely the case, your statement is as foolish as they come.
STFU

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by misspatsy(f): 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
eedrees:

U be funaab babe?
No
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by tunnary(m): 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
misspatsy:
Tu face na olodo na him make am drop out grin grin
An olodo who is nw a multimillionaire
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by rachealb(f): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
tunwumi:
Story for the gods
ur comment made my day. Real story for d gods.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by misspatsy(f): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
tunnary:

An olodo who is nw a multimillionaire
O yes if not for good promotion by kennis music
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by misspatsy(f): 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
eedrees:

U be funaab babe?
Guys n nicki minaj,if it doesn't kill them,what will?
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by tunnary(m): 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
A big lesson here. To make it in life is nt by goin 2sch, believ in urself, follow ur mind. Dangote once said to become successful is nt by goin 2d best schs, nt by obtaining d highest degree bt by ur determination in achievin a particular goal
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by misspatsy(f): 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Moral lesson?
Drop out n become a multi-millionaire....lolzz...like its so easy

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by eedrees(m): 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
misspatsy:
Guys n nicki minaj,if it doesn't kill them,what will?
Lol..if she doesn't kill dem u will
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by misspatsy(f): 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
eedrees:

Lol..if she doesn't kill dem u will
I aint no killer,just a lady who loves being happy
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
Texcoco:
Tu face es a grande joie vivre...dans un instante.
Mais qu'est ce que ca veut dire
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
endeedike:
tuface you be my man...but e bi like say you smoke weed b4 doing this interview... dem thief you cassette na wetin make you no go school again? you normal so?? you know how many of my cassette and "walkman"cd player wey dem thief for my hand??

Them get somethings you no understand.

You don do research like mad. You use your sweat take produce one thing. Them one sudden day. Thief come steal all your hard work, time, sweat, sacrifice,

Na the worst heart break be this.

He Don happen to me.
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by tahyoh24(m): 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nice one... But no be everybody go get the kind of luck he get.....dropping out of sch is not the best tho

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Atmmachine(m): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
misspatsy:
King jaja of Opobo born in Amaigbo,Igboland in 1821.Died in 1891 in Bonny where he was sold as a slave.He learnt how to read and write from the British men here in Nigeria.He was educated to a certain level allowing him to do business(palm oil export)well
Get ur facts right American naval tout n don't correct me,ur not ma boss
Low-life nudnik

Internet gives small girls the courage to say shiiit.
Can you say shiiit to a Nigerian police or a Nigerian army ??
Now you wanna fork with me, i will let it slide because this is what you get on the internet, them lily livered girls be running their mouth all day.
You can't even come close to my car but you're on nairaland saying some silly shiiit to me.

Please, go & look for your play mates.
Goodbye Darling
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Missmossy(f): 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
Eeyah, he didn't have it rosy at all.. Change is really constant grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by vone2000tolu: 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
Read complete digital version of newspapers for free ranging from Complete sport,Vanguard,Businessday etc.
Visit www.completenewspaper.com now
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by talk2cj08(m): 12:23am On Apr 15, 2015
bellabae:
abi make I drop out n follow music too?
u be Airforce1? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by talk2cj08(m): 12:25am On Apr 15, 2015
uken73:
Robbed of cassettes? Not school fees? Hey, what an interesting excuse to give his parents to pursue his dream.
where is Airforce1, bros dem still ur cassette too grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Airforce1(m): 12:27am On Apr 15, 2015
talk2cj08:

Guy let me be na

Mtchew
grin
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 15, 2015
some people left school and their lives are messed up! it is not always a happy ending.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by uken73(m): 1:13am On Apr 15, 2015
talk2cj08:

Lol. I don't do music.
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by sirjefftson: 1:14am On Apr 15, 2015
bellabae:
abi make I drop out n follow music too?
hmmm guy no try am oooo cause gone are those days broda.uneducated people in d society are kind of insignificant now adays.
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 15, 2015
ugoezeik:
e beta mk u dropout n join apc
lol

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Texcoco(m): 5:03am On Apr 15, 2015
niyah24:

Mais qu'est ce que ca veut dire
Pourquoi??..
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by bellabae(f): 6:31am On Apr 15, 2015
sirjefftson:
hmmm guy no try am oooo cause gone are those days broda.uneducated people in d society are kind of insignificant now adays.
I no be guy o
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by bellabae(f): 6:31am On Apr 15, 2015
talk2cj08:

u be Airforce1? grin grin grin
no! Am mz bella
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by lampardizik(m): 6:59am On Apr 15, 2015
VickJames:
Nice. Now your story dan change like APC

Abi APC story change like 2face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) / Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 / Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.