Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals (61085 Views)

Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School / Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend / Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by misspatsy(f): 7:33am On Apr 15, 2015
tongue
Atmmachine:

Internet gives small girls the courage to say shiiit.
Can you say shiiit to a Nigerian police or a Nigerian army ??
Now you wanna fork with me, i will let it slide because this is what you get on the internet, them lily livered girls be running their mouth all day.
You can't even come close to my car but you're on nairaland saying some silly shiiit to me.

Please, go & look for your play mates.
Goodbye Darling
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by IfyChuky(m): 7:36am On Apr 15, 2015
Mogidi:
Thought we were finally going to be told why Buhari dropped outta school, am disappointed.

Bros..., comeback.. u want to know why Buhari dropped out of sKul?... grin grin

Alajiki:
What is the relationship between the stolen audio tapes and the fact that you dropped out of school?

If 2face dropped bekos his records where stolen..., Ur president elect earlier did bekos the cost of garri was forever on the rise, and as if not enuf, the number of sardines in Titus come suffer a corresponding drastic reduction from 8 to 3. those wia enuf reasons to quit bro. cheesy...., so he proactively did... grin grin
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Howociqu(m): 7:52am On Apr 15, 2015
Shoro niyen,...hm don fed up tele.....kinda funi
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by NnaNna4(m): 7:54am On Apr 15, 2015
cool
Coldfeet:
Yeah right undecided More like I dropped out of school to pursue a career in baby daddyrism tongue

grin
Coldfeet:
Yeah right undecided More like I dropped out of school to pursue a career in baby daddyrism tongue

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by endeedike(m): 8:21am On Apr 15, 2015
so for that you no gree go school again ??

Viciyus:

Them get somethings you no understand.

You don do research like mad. You use your sweat take produce one thing. Them one sudden day. Thief come steal all your hard work, time, sweat, sacrifice,

Na the worst heart break be this.

He Don happen to me.
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 15, 2015
endeedike:
so for that you no gree go school again ??

I don finish school tar tar.

I just dey remember the frustration I get that time
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Atmmachine(m): 8:59am On Apr 15, 2015
misspatsy:
:PHahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's funny tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by segedoo(m): 9:05am On Apr 15, 2015
misspatsy:
Tu face na olodo na him make am drop out grin grin

E no mata o.

With all the book i read, dem no even sabi me like that yet on NL.

#Tubaba #Influence
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Maczeelly(m): 9:14am On Apr 15, 2015
Texcoco:
Tu face es a grande joie vivre...dans un instante.
Hola! Como esta, Entiende espanol?
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 15, 2015
Mogidi:
Thought we were finally going to be told why Buhari dropped outta school, am disappointed.
why do you have to be so boring all the time?
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Mogidi: 9:49am On Apr 15, 2015
booqee:
why do you have to be so boring all the time?

Am not in the mood to debate with "goats" today, find your fellow goat, bye.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by MDJALO(m): 9:54am On Apr 15, 2015
Oga forget skul or no Skul money matter pass, 9ja money speak laughter then voice
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by ProfyJay(m): 10:23am On Apr 15, 2015
misspatsy:
You wey know book..how much dey ur accouint? undecided
misspatsy:
You wey know book..how much dey ur accouint?
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by er7kan(m): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2015
Wait a minute!
Mogidi:
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by endeedike(m): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2015
you see thats not a good reason for 2face not to go school...ideas no dey finish

Viciyus:

I don finish school tar tar.

I just dey remember the frustration I get that time
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 15, 2015
endeedike:
you see thats not a good reason for 2face not to go school...ideas no dey finish

True shall. But if you get some kind gift. No need for school na.

I don once ask myself why I dey go school?

The dark truth be say you go school to work for others.
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by fabulous01(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2015
bellabae:
abi make I drop out n follow music too?
try it and give your testimony 20years Later
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by endeedike(m): 11:47am On Apr 15, 2015
lol... with school..and certificate you get hope..
sorry na ur name if you no hold onto any certificate.
apart from music dont you know that 2face is a failure?? u go laff when interviewing him and his reasoning no too dey sharp.
i like him he is my best artiste..why do you think this girls are taken advantage of him?? In america, Child support from the numerous girls he has wud have wrecked him to poverty..

Viciyus:

True shall. But if you get some kind gift. No need for school na.

I don once ask myself why I dey go school?

The dark truth be say you go school to work for others.

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
endeedike:
lol... with school..and certificate you get hope..
sorry na ur name if you no hold onto any certificate.
apart from music dont you know that 2face is a failure?? u go laff when interviewing him and his reasoning no too dey sharp.
i like him he is my best artiste..why do you think this girls are taken advantage of him?? In america, Child support from the numerous girls he has wud have wrecked him to poverty..

grin

If you look every human being have a particular talent.

No body dey gifted in all.
Albert Einstein no Sabi English at all. Even pronounce good English he no Sabi. But when he comes to chemist and math.
You no fit bet the guy.

In the school of thought, there is two type of education
1. Self education and 2 acquire education
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by endeedike(m): 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
Albert Einstein IQ quota dey high.. i know you know where 2face IQ dey..
Bros..no matter your talent... othing stop 2face from getting a degree now that he has enough money to buy that stolen Casette that was stolen which was one of the reasons he didnt want to go to school.
The whores who say dey love him now will not hesitate to run away when song finish for him mouth and mind you my brother,nothing lasts forever.
He no reign like Majek Fashek,Oritse wiliki, damn..he no even reign pass Baba Frayo.

nothing lasts forever my man.

Viciyus:

grin

If you look every human being have a particular talent.

No body dey gifted in all.
Albert Einstein no Sabi English at all. Even pronounce good English he no Sabi. But when he comes to chemist and math.
You no fit bet the guy.

In the school of thought, there is two type of education
1. Self education and 2 acquire education

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mogidi:

Am not in the mood to debate with "goats" today, find your fellow goat, bye.
still boring

and don't even quote me again. i'm not in the mood for dry talks today

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by paulolee(m): 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
bellabae:
abi make I drop out n follow music too?
wow babes u luk swit n it seems I kno u
staying around lag?
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by kinibigdeal(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Atmmachine:
Just answer this
Is Dangote a graduate ??
Is Obasanjo a graduate ??
Is Bill Gates a graduate ??
Is Warren Buffet a graduate ??

I pity you, no go school make you think say you go be like them. Lazy people mostly deceive themselves with this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 / Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.