Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria (26707 Views)

South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) / 3 Chinese Men Arrested For Importing Contraband Goods Into Nigeria / South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by soilsista(f): 11:02am On Apr 10, 2015
BluIvy:

Hahahaaa! Ewe ndiqalile lol! Ndiyayazi bazukufuna ukuthuka thina, so ndibavala umlomo!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Its been a while gal!
It has been hey! Ke thoma go borega mo, same thing everyday. Mara le yena this woman o rata dilo hey? And ga a di tshabe yhooo
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 10, 2015
soilsista:

It has been hey! Ke thoma go borega mo, same thing everyday. Mara le yena this woman o rata dilo hey? And ga a di tshabe yhooo

Tjoo tjoo tjoo wena! Mara shame o rata die Naija thingz tongue
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by prodiG(m): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2015
If to say na me catch her,this story no go make news lai lai
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by prodiG(m): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2015
Meanwhile,trust me this money will soon develop wings sad
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by judiciarypalava: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2015
holatin:
oh my ghooooost !

710.10 million

just 10 percent of that will change my life forever.

Chai

Guy you should be talking of 1%
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by Fourwinds: 11:20am On Apr 10, 2015
PunkyOh:
Foolish woman!
no she is not foolish. She did a return match for FG($9.3 million)
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by AKMoney1(m): 11:25am On Apr 10, 2015
Abeg how much be dollar now? Cos I don't get the calculation ooo grin grin
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by atakamus: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2015
A beg release their money for them. If you want to punish money smugglers arrest GEJ, Orisajieafor and others that attempted to smuggle our $ 9m to south Africa. Na people hustle you want to seize. Leave their money for them.
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by sweetgala(m): 11:28am On Apr 10, 2015
Trying to wash SA drug money in Nigeria
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 10, 2015
That's my father's money cha!That's my father's money cha!That's my father's money cha!
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by pak: 11:47am On Apr 10, 2015
That should be about 71m.
I thought all phones had calculators
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by pomsky: 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
emusmith:
A39-year-old South African, Nosisi Nqgula, has been arrested by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency for allegedly smuggling foreign currencies worth about N710.7m to Nigeria.

It was learnt that the suspect was arrested at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos with $373,725 and €2,120 concealed inside packs of oats.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the discovery was made during an inward screening of passengers on a South African airline flight enroute from Johannesburg.

The agency said two Nigerians ─ Damian Akamelu and Prophet Cyprian Chigere ─ were also being interrogated in connection with the seizure.
Nqgula said she was sent by a Nigerian to deliver the money to one Akamelu. “I live in Johannesburg. I was given a bag by a Nigerian to deliver to Damian Akamelu,”she said.

The NDLEA Commander at the airport, Mr. Hamza Umar, said, “The mode of concealment presents reasonable grounds for money laundering.
"Five packs of oats were found to contain $373,725 and €2,120. Two Nigerians are also being interrogated.” The NDLEA Chairman, Ahmadu Giade, commended the officers for the seizure.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/safrican-woman-smuggles-n710m-into-nigeria/

[size=20pt]......convert that and you get about N71m. How can $373,725 and €2,120 equal N701m. That's over $3m.[/size]
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by liftedgbengus: 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. Abeg, na our money.
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by ndubisik(m): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
chymystique:
hhmmm.. Bribe na the next thing
Of course na
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by soilsista(f): 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
BluIvy:

Bona nou o kae. These people will show you flames!
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by Toktee(m): 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
emusmith:
A39-year-old South African, Nosisi Nqgula, has been arrested by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency for allegedly smuggling foreign currencies worth about N710.7m to Nigeria.

It was learnt that the suspect was arrested at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos with $373,725 and €2,120 concealed inside packs of oats.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the discovery was made during an inward screening of passengers on a South African airline flight enroute from Johannesburg.

The agency said two Nigerians ─ Damian Akamelu and Prophet Cyprian Chigere ─ were also being interrogated in connection with the seizure.
Nqgula said she was sent by a Nigerian to deliver the money to one Akamelu. “I live in Johannesburg. I was given a bag by a Nigerian to deliver to Damian Akamelu,”she said.

The NDLEA Commander at the airport, Mr. Hamza Umar, said, “The mode of concealment presents reasonable grounds for money laundering.
"Five packs of oats were found to contain $373,725 and €2,120. Two Nigerians are also being interrogated.” The NDLEA Chairman, Ahmadu Giade, commended the officers for the seizure.

Bunch of ediots,what business the ndle have with money laundering,and how many nigerian our ndle have arrested with cash,or does it mean Nigerians are not taken money out of this country?
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by ohenhen1: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
Don't return the amount to South Africa.
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by omonnakoda: 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
Egyptian businessmen ! Very industrious and hardworking. Developing Lagos since 1861
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by kay29000(m): 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

fake doctor.
IGBO/WEED/MARIJUANA IS THE SOLUTION. I BEG MYSELF TO CUM AFTER WEED. SOMETIMES I HAVE TO ALLOW THE GIRL TO REST THEN ME TOO WILL TAKE WATER OR DRINK SOMETHING FOR THE SYSTEM TO CHILL. ...why waste money for fake doctor when weed is always available on the street.??

Is it everyone that can smoke/eat weed? I'll never forget what happened to me when I tried eating one wrap of SK for experimental purposes...I thought I would never be sane again.
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
Smelling South African on the bad news again. The people are always quick to blame Nigerians for their intentional accomplices.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by ejorgeneral: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
That can't be right mehn! That sum isn't up to N100M even with $ at over N200.
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by tabaralph: 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
paulolee:
kk.... thumbs-up to d security agency dt intercepted n arrested her smuggling dose cash...
she shud b probed on how she got hold of dose big digits n Y she was smuggling it coz it seems she ain't d owner...
Nigeria is working....
GEJ is working.....
GEJ till......
GOD bless Nigeria
this is pure amala money......nna hw market now,,,this khosa girls n their greed shaa
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by chymystique(f): 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
ndubisik:

Of course na
coolcool.. Jisike
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by ojnnaco(m): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ghost mode
#Obago
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
soilsista:

BluIvy is psychotic! This is English forum for goodness sake. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
BluIvy:

How are you? Have you stopped using meth?!

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by soilsista(f): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
all4naija:
Bluivy is psychotic! This is English forum for goodness sake. grin cheesy cheesy
all4naija:
How are you? Have you stopped using meth?!
BluIvy motho o wa re rata shame! Net fela ga nyako jumpisetsa cheesy
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
soilsista:

BluIvy motho o wa re rata shame! Net fela ga nyako jumpisetsa cheesy
You aren't so much different from BluIvy though. How are you too?
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by chigoizie7(m): 12:05am On Apr 11, 2015
emusmith:

I am not in anyway supporting her actions ooohh, but if that money was eventually smuggled into naija successfully, it would ve benefited some people, it would ve brought some development, even if na one house dem take am build for naija, na still development,even if na car the person use am buy, the auto dealer go get profit and in turn import another car thereby paying duty for the imported car to our govt agency, one way or the other, that money for be of good benefit to naija people. But all these NDLEA go just dey de form galadima, if na bode george de smuggle money go yankee now, dem no go catch am oooh, smh, good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by messo4331: 9:26am On Apr 11, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police / Man Caught On CCTV Burgling A Pharmacy Store In Oyo, Declared Wanted. Photos / Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.