Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War (61806 Views)

Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola With Jidenna (Photos) / Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine / Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by Forwetinnah: 11:10am On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:
hahahahah notice how the guy she posted is way finer then Peter, and the lady peter posted is wayy fine with far better body then Lola also? grin

Its on batches!!!!!! Whether they are just playing or not, imma start following their instagram page to keep up.

I love it when spouses pull each other legs. grin cheesy grin grin grin

...and that's exactly what all the rouse is about..*follower-ship*

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 10, 2015
Carp101:
gurl, i don't talk abt people's relationship. yes real men don't. ama a real man.

Keep Telling urself that lol neway nice chting c u later
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by chineloSA(f): 11:12am On Apr 10, 2015
Ojestas:
if it does last, go take an axe and break them up!!

Why would I do that? It won't last, mark my words and refer back when it happens.
Why are you defensive of them? Are you Peter? cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by sukkot: 11:12am On Apr 10, 2015
IYANGBALI:
the no no dey go o,I don call am tire
grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by sukkot: 11:13am On Apr 10, 2015
softapple:
who b dis one? u fit say one persn go add u 4 whatsaap?!! mcheeeeeeeew!!! try harder nxt time
what is whatsap ? tongue cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by sacora(f): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:
Lala247 come see fun. cheesy
y lala, y nt me.......
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by Carp101: 11:15am On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:

Keep Telling urself that lol neway nice chting c u later

lol..c ya too. miss gossip..
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 10, 2015
klevjey:

soft?? bros dey soft??
wen i say soft i mean soft sexually, u wnt get it only d ladies dat will undastand
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by Forwetinnah: 11:15am On Apr 10, 2015
softapple:
yes and no is d best answa.

Attention seeker..and some people actually believe you? Shioor!!
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by ElFenomeno1: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2015
I won't read too much into the instagram posts. undecided
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by Forwetinnah: 11:20am On Apr 10, 2015
softapple:
lmao i tell u say i know her? n dat place na barbing saloon.

See the kind Salon wey you dey patronise?
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by gohzieh(m): 11:21am On Apr 10, 2015
Very funny. Some have food but they can't eat some don't have they wish to eat. If she wants a God fearing man, she should find her way to a gathering of God fearing men. And to Peter, stay married to your wife. Infidelity is no gain. Its gonna take lots of guts to do that.
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:

See the kind Salon wey you dey patronise?
u think say all dis expensive salon dem sabi bab hair? try expensive n average salon n c d difference. na air condition i wan chop?
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 10, 2015
Greedy Lola. She can have it all. Atleast she must get a bit of heart hurt. Peter is not perfect.
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by vital: 11:34am On Apr 10, 2015
The picture shows it all.the significant of lola picture is that peter is not romantic and not good on bed while petert replied with the pic showing that she's not a good cook.
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by pak: 11:39am On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:
Am getting tempted to try this waist trainer thing oooh. :-[ embarassed embarassed but naaah grin

@Back to topic, just goes to show people are never satisfied with what they have. Lola wants a light skinned nigga, Peter want a woman with a better body. grin

Whats the story?

Please don't.

You prolly have the best figure since the inception of Nairaland (and I'm sure this is not the first time you're hearing that )

I wonder why it should even cross your mind ? What else do you really want

Back to the matter......
It might not be a big issue but I guess they made a big mistake by bringing it to the public.
They should no that public scrutiny is the worst platform to deal with marital friction.
Anyway, if you can't stand the heat, then you shouldn't be in the kitchen in the first place.
I guess they know that's the price of being a celebrity !!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by Dannidom(m): 11:42am On Apr 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

And you are? undecided
your guess is as good as mine
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 10, 2015
pak:

Please don't.

You prolly have the best figure since the inception of Nairaland (and I'm sure this is not the first time you're hearing that )

I wonder why it should even cross your mind ? What else do you really want

Back to the matter......
It might not be a big issue but I guess they made a big mistake by bringing it to the public.
They should no that public scrutiny is the worst platform to deal with marital friction.
Anyway, if you can't stand the heat, then you shouldn't be in the kitchen in the first place.
I guess they know that's the price of being a celebrity !!!
lol you know women na. Anyway I wouldn't. The risk factor is too high.
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by naijaboiy: 11:45am On Apr 10, 2015
Dannidom:
your guess is as good as mine
A dolt is my guess undecided
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by titsqueez(m): 11:47am On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:
chisos!!! Mine eyes have never beheld such b00ty sorry beauty shocked shocked
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by Dannidom(m): 11:47am On Apr 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

A dolt is my guess undecided
May be, May be not
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by Lilimax(f): 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
rattlesnake:
sharrap
kiss
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by AsanwaKC(f): 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
ewww..that guy is cute wink
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
THIS IS WHAT CELEBS DO TO GET ATTENTION... WE ALL SEE THINGS FROM THE WRONG VIEW AT TIMES.

IF THEY DON'T DO THESE THINGS, THEN THEY CEASE TO BE DISCUSSED AND BE RELEVANT...

DON'T BOTHER YOURSELVES OVER THIS, YOU'LL ONLY BE SURPRISED AT HOW IT WILL END!!! THEY KISS AND MAKE-UP AT THE END OF THE MOVIE.
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by teeghurl(f): 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:
hahahahah notice how the guy she posted is way finer then Peter, and the lady peter posted is wayy fine with far better body then Lola also? grin

Its on batches!!!!!! Whether they are just playing or not, imma start following their instagram page to keep up.

I love it when spouses pull each other legs. grin cheesy grin grin grin
akpreko grin
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Attention seeker..and some people actually believe you? Shioor!!
hey take it easy on me, iv got enough attention already amongs scouts 4rm europe in d futball academy where i play, "so ROKIATU ND LALA247 what peter n his wife is doing is just a publicity stunt for psquare's upcoming album titled single and searching featuring boris.
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
softapple:
hey take it easy on me, iv got enough attention already amongs scouts 4rm europe in d futball academy where i play, "so ROKIATU ND LALA247 what peter n his wife is doing is just a publicity stunt for psquare's upcoming album titled single and searching featuring boris.
Boris is not a singer, he's an actor. undecided
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by darkjorse: 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
Abeg allow UA hear word. People dey play their love for internet you no get work you dey check wet in dem say. Na another of saying she wants sex from him (her husband) This war will eventually be settled on the bed

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:
Boris is not a singer, he's an actor. undecided
yeah i know he is featured too
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
softapple:
yeah i know he is featured too
Dude what do gain from all this lying?
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
softapple:

Exactly

They need the hype cant u see ppl talking bout them dats what they wanttomorrow they will get bk together .. N will make loads of doe ..
Its publicity stunts men .
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:
Dude what do gain from all this lying?
wat do u have to give to me when all i said turns out to b true? let us bet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) / Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) / Man Goes Unclad At Hero Audition, Rachael Okonkwo Screams - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.