Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Dare Not Vote For Apc - Agbaje Tells Igbo's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dare Not Vote For Apc - Agbaje Tells Igbo's (1198 Views)

Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today / Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dare Not Vote For Apc - Agbaje Tells Igbo's by folay66(m): 9:22am On Apr 10, 2015

Dare Not vote for APC, Push them to Out_ Agbaje Tells IGBO PEOPLE

The Peoples Democratic Party governorship candidate in
Lagos State, Mr. Jimi Agbaje, has urged Igbo across the
state to push the All Progressives Congress ‘into the
lagoon’ by voting for him on Saturday.

Agbaje said this while addressing Igbo traders at the Alaba
International Market on Thursday.
The PDP candidate urged them to ignore the threats made
by the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, that if they do not vote
for the APC governorship candidate on Saturday, they
would die in the lagoon.
“Nobody can push you into the Atlantic Ocean. Rather, you
should use your votes to push the APC into the Atlantic
Ocean by voting massively for the PDP on Saturday,”
Agbaje said.
He urged the people to ignore the scare tactics being
marshalled by the APC, saying, it was the antics of a
drowning party.

Agbaje said, “Election is like a snake. You have to make
sure you win by killing the snake completely by using your
votes to drive the APC out of power. The reason why they
are harassing you is because they fear Igbo votes. They
will try to do ‘shakara’ for you but you must vote massively
for the PDP and protect your votes.”
Agbaje, who was accompanied by his running mate, Alhaja
Safuratu Abdulkarim; and the Minister of State for Foreign
Affairs, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, said the APC had
become arrogant because the party had been in power for
too long.

He said, “In the last 16 years, the APC has been full of
arrogance. This arrogance must end once and for all.
Saturday is the time to say enough is enough.”
Counselling the audience to eschew violence and refuse to
be intimidated at the polling venue, Agbaje urged them to
guard their votes.
He said, “God is on our side and power will change hands
on Saturday and life will be better for you and your
businesses. There will be no oppression again because this
election is about freedom from bondage.”

see more stories below

Do you know what AGBAJE ALSO TELLS JONATAHAN?GO TO
SEE WHAT AGBAJE ALSO SENT TO JONATHAN HERE

More agbaje and ambode news here >>>http://
Re: Dare Not Vote For Apc - Agbaje Tells Igbo's by RoyalBlak007: 9:24am On Apr 10, 2015
grin
Re: Dare Not Vote For Apc - Agbaje Tells Igbo's by abduljabbar4(m): 9:26am On Apr 10, 2015
Agbaje should go with ibo votes and Ambode go with Yoruba votes. Who will lose? Mtcheew. Pdp is bringing tribalism into politics

3 Likes

Re: Dare Not Vote For Apc - Agbaje Tells Igbo's by folay66(m): 9:26am On Apr 10, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
grin

this man should be assasin
Re: Dare Not Vote For Apc - Agbaje Tells Igbo's by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Agbaje should go with ibo votes and Ambode go with Yoruba votes. Who will lose? Mtcheew. Pdp is bringing tribalism into politics

I know a lot of Yorubas around me that love their son Agbaje and want him. Stop making it look like all Yorubas have rejected Agbaje, he is their son and they love him and will vote for him.

What is all this rubbish? If our president could lose his election and heaven did not fall then we can also have 'Change' in Lagos and heaven will not fall either.

2 Likes

Re: Dare Not Vote For Apc - Agbaje Tells Igbo's by lolababe331e: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2015
Jimi has managed to lose a lot of Yoruba vote with his tribal politics.

2 Likes

Re: Dare Not Vote For Apc - Agbaje Tells Igbo's by Abayhormy(m): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2015
Do you know Ambode graduated as an accountant from University of Lagos at the age of 21?

Do you know he became a Chartered accountant at the age of 24 ?

Do you know he became a fellow of the Institute of chartered accountants at the age of 36 ?

Do you know he was the second best graduating student in WAEC+HSE at Federal government college Warri ?

Do you know JK was a strong Tinubu boy in ACN but left the party when Tinubu decided to pick fashola over him simply because Tinubu felt fashola would do better in governance because he is a lawyer and SAN while JK is a Pharmacist ? Do you know it was the potentials that Tinubu saw in Fashola that now became evident to all of us in the governance of Fashola ?

Do you know Ambode was the Accountant General of Lagos state when Federal Government was not giving Lagos state any Allocation at all for some years(Tinubu was the governor) ? And Ambode/Tinubu had to put creative minds together to run lagos for four years(despite the huge population and responsibility) ?

Do you know Ambode has 26 years of Administrative/accounting experience ?

Ambode is a quiet man and he does not blow his horn too loud, but he is quality, just like Fashola.

Let's put sentiments aside, let's vote in the best interest of lagos.

Ambo, Atide. Eko oni Baje.

4 Likes

Re: Dare Not Vote For Apc - Agbaje Tells Igbo's by diamondpaul(m): 9:49am On Apr 10, 2015
If any of u, I repeat if any of u.. Go against my candidate'ss ambode u re going to perish in water...what u ppeo can not practice in ur aba nd onitsha.. Don( bring it here...tho lagos is for God but u would cntinue to prosper if u do what I say if not...we re deporting all of u.. Nd u re going to perish in water...#serously that man is so strong...I love the way he even say he can't beg o..this is the kind of king's we need. Ambode is for gov. Either the plank head's succum or not.. They too want to have autonomy in another man's land theieve's greedy idiot's...that's the reason they never experience growth in their land.
Re: Dare Not Vote For Apc - Agbaje Tells Igbo's by ChristyG(f): 9:49am On Apr 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I know a lot of Yorubas around me that love their son Agbaje and want him. Stop making it look like all Yorubas have rejected Agbaje, he is their son and they love him and will vote for him.

What is all this rubbish? If our president could lose his election and heaven did not fall then we can also have 'Change' in Lagos and heaven will not fall either.
abeg,speak for the yoruba u know,cos that doesnt translate to the larger picture,most yoruba will still vote for ambode since agbaje has turned himself to an ibo man,so let them vote for him

5 Likes

Re: Dare Not Vote For Apc - Agbaje Tells Igbo's by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 10, 2015
ChristyG:
abeg,speak for the yoruba u know,cos that doesnt translate to the larger picture,most yoruba will still vote for ambode since agbaje has turned himself to an ibo man,so let them vote for him

It is his enemies on nairaland that are trying to convert him to Ikeshuku by force grin grin grin but not all the Yorubas. Agbaje is a true Omuluabi Eko and will get good Yoruba votes tomorrow.

As I was driving to work, I saw Yorubas engage and deal with other Yorubas who were attempting to destroy Agbaje's campaign billborad. Stop deceiving your self, Agbaje is your son and you cannot convert him to Shukudi overnight. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dare Not Vote For Apc - Agbaje Tells Igbo's by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 10, 2015
diamondpaul:
[s]If any of u, I repeat if any of u.. Go against my candidate'ss ambode u re going to perish in water...what u ppeo can not practice in ur aba nd onitsha.. Don( bring it here...tho lagos is for God but u would cntinue to prosper if u do what I say if not...we re deporting all of u.. Nd u re going to perish in water...#serously that man is so strong...I love the way he even say he can't beg o..this is the kind of king's we need. Ambode is for gov. Either the plank head's succum or not.. They too want to have autonomy in another man's land theieve's greedy idiot's...that's the reason they never experience growth in their land[/s].

Loads of shiit.
Re: Dare Not Vote For Apc - Agbaje Tells Igbo's by bamidele029: 10:13am On Apr 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

It is his enemies on nairaland that are trying to convert him to Ikeshuku by force grin grin grin but not all the Yorubas. Agbaje is a true Omuluabi Eko and will get good Yoruba votes tomorrow.

As I was driving to work, I saw Yorubas engage and deal with other Yorubas who were attempting to destroy Agbaje's campaign billborad. Stop deceiving your self, Agbaje is your son and you cannot convert him to Shukudi overnight. grin grin grin

Let me tell you the truth, many Yorubas now see Jimi as a bastard. People are calling him Omo ale, you will see how the votes will go. He shot himself in the foot by making his campaign all about Igbos, grassroots Yorubas especially see him as someone who wants to sell Lagos for votes

2 Likes

Re: Dare Not Vote For Apc - Agbaje Tells Igbo's by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 10, 2015
bamidele029:

Let me tell you the truth, many Yorubas now see Jimi as a bastard. People are calling him Omo ale, you will see how the votes will go. He shot himself in the foot by making his campaign all about Igbos, grassroots Yorubas especially see him as someone who wants to sell Lagos for votes

Whatever rocks your boat, I don't give a fvck whoever wins; they are both Yorubas. undecided
Re: Dare Not Vote For Apc - Agbaje Tells Igbo's by ChristyG(f): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

u obviously dont know the meaning of the word 'omoluabi'cos jimi and omoluabi should not be in the same sentence.jimi is a modern day afonja and yoruba will not allow that to happen again.ambode is also our son,and a more qualified one.it is not jimi enemies that are turning him to ibo,jimi is the one doing it himself.tell me how many times have jimi visited the hausa community in lagos or the traders or it is only ibo that is trading in lagos?shiooor,we hope the ibo votes will make him governor like the way it made jonathan win

2 Likes

Re: Dare Not Vote For Apc - Agbaje Tells Igbo's by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 10, 2015
ChristyG:
[s]u obviously dont know the meaning of the word 'omoluabi'cos jimi and omoluabi should not be in the same sentence.jimi is a modern day afonja and yoruba will not allow that to happen again.ambode is also our son,and a more qualified one.it is not jimi enemies that are turning him to ibo,jimi is the one doing it himself.tell me how many times have jimi visited the hausa community in lagos or the traders or it is only ibo that is trading in lagos?shiooor,we hope the ibo votes will make him governor like the way it made jonathan win[/s]

I don't care, I am not yoruba. If you like vote him, if you like vote for your other brother Ambode, e no consaine me. If you like, call him Ikeshuku or Afonja, that is your cup of tea. embarassed
Re: Dare Not Vote For Apc - Agbaje Tells Igbo's by ChristyG(f): 10:42am On Apr 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I don't care, I am not yoruba. If you like vote him, if you like vote for your other brother Ambode, e no consaine me. If you like, call him Ikeshuku or Afonja, that is your cup of tea. embarassed
then speak for u d.am.n self and not yoruba people cos u dont know sh1t about us.that was how barcanista was forming professor of yoruba affairs
Re: Dare Not Vote For Apc - Agbaje Tells Igbo's by abduljabbar8: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Mr, whether you like it or not Ambode will win. Period!
Re: Dare Not Vote For Apc - Agbaje Tells Igbo's by zimoni(f): 11:21am On Apr 10, 2015
JKidding

Is

Just

Kidding.

Omo Ale Akotileta.

1 Like

Re: Dare Not Vote For Apc - Agbaje Tells Igbo's by spako4(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2015
Why promoting tribalism?
GEJ started it,he lost.
JK will follow suit

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Speech At United Nations Of How A Man Dead Man Come Back To Life / Gambian President Threatens To 'slit The Throats' Of Gay People In The Country / 2019 Presidential Race Clouds National Assembly Leadership Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.