Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

And The Wages Of Decamping From The PDP To The APC Is Death? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / And The Wages Of Decamping From The PDP To The APC Is Death? (623 Views)

Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official / All Roads Lead To APC (Politics Of Decamping) / Announcement Decamping From Pdp To APC + Reasons - ISHIAMU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And The Wages Of Decamping From The PDP To The APC Is Death? by lecat(m): 9:24am On Apr 10, 2015
[img][/img] Some folks just won't learn lessons from recent and past history.No politician is worth losing your precious life over.
I don't reside in the Oshodi Area of Lagos State, but for those who live there or know that area very well, they would agree that it is a very volatile and often violent place, where within the twinkle of an eye, violence, especially the type fueled by a thirst for political or economic power can erupt without warning. Before today, there has been two major incidents involving rival supporters of the APC and the PDP in Oshodi. Several lives and properties worth millions of naira have also been lost to hoodlums who wield axes, guns, machetes and other dangerous weapons during their orgies of violence. The events of February 19th and March 26th 2015 still remain fresh in the minds of those who lost loved ones or properties to the sporadic outbreaks of violence that rocked the Oshodi, Costain, and Maryland areas of Lagos State during the f ree for all fights that broke out between rival gangs of street urchins popularly known as area boys. Well today the 9th of April 2015 would also surely go down in history as one of the darkest days in the annals of the history of orgiastic violence in Oshodi. It was a day that family members and friends of one of the notorious urchins in Oshodi would pray that they forget and get over soon.
It was the day that unknown to Ismail aka Baba Esi, was going to be the last time he would be breathing his last breaths. The day I am sure must have started as other days before it for him, but it sure ended with his alleged friends and co-travelers snuffing out his life after he decided to decamp from supporting the PDP and pledging his allegiance to the APC.
The gist I got is that he was murdered in cold blood by some of his friends who felt betrayed by his actions and then decided to teach him a lesson of a lifetime, from which he sadly passed on.
Baba Esi was made to swim in his own pool of blood wearing the campaign tee shirt of the APC governorship candidate of Lagos State, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode. Well what more can I say? To the family and friends of the late Mr. Ismail aka Baba Esi, may God give you the fortitude to bear this immutable loss, and to those of you who may be reading this piece and have intentions to engage in acts of electoral violence, please perish the thought, as your lives and futures are dearer to your family and loved ones. No politician is worth dying for. Do not become a pawn in someone else's chess game. Do not gambit your life away for mere pittance. Vote if you will, and not fight. Say no to violence, it never ends well.

source: http://ovilarge..com/2015/04/and-wages-of-decamping-from-pdp-to-apc.html

1 Share

Re: And The Wages Of Decamping From The PDP To The APC Is Death? by diamondpaul(m): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2015
If any of u, I repeat if any of u.. Go against my candidate'ss ambode u re going to perish in water...what u ppeo can not practice in ur aba nd onitsha.. Don( bring it here...tho lagos is for God but u would cntinue to prosper if u do what I say if not...we re deporting all of u.. Nd u re going to perish in water...#serously that man is so strong...I love the way he even say he can't beg o..this is the kind of king's we need. Ambode is for gov. Either the plank head's succum or not.. They too want to have autonomy in another man's land theieve's greedy idiot's...that's the reason they never experience growth in their land.
Re: And The Wages Of Decamping From The PDP To The APC Is Death? by princesslucy83: 10:41am On Apr 10, 2015
Political prostitute . the death is gone those of us alive think well before you act.

(1) (Reply)

Chief Of Defence Staff : Era Of Military Regimes Is Over Forever / Jimi Agbaje Lost Out Again At His Polling Unit / Attackers Of Ondo Deputy Governor Arrested ;mimiko Order Their Immediate Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.