Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria (3930 Views)

We Have More Wifey Materials Than Husband Materials... / Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. / Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by DanceVille: 9:44am On Apr 10, 2015
In opposite with the Thread created by a romancelander...
Which state in Nigeria has the best Husband Material?

Mine Is "Kwara"...

2 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2015
Sambisa state undecided

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by DaZion(m): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2015
Cross-River and Bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 10, 2015
Lagos Island.

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 10, 2015
Those mature hausa educated guys are cool for husbands, that is if they dont. marry 6 wives after u
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by falconey(m): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2015
TARABA

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by mizkeleke(f): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2015
Ehmmmmmm how many yards are we talking about here and wat quality.....

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by naijaboiy: 9:53am On Apr 10, 2015
Borno state undecided
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by alberto2k(m): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2015
Weed state embarassed
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 10, 2015
DaZion:
Cross-River and Bayelsa

chaii

bayelsa?

I reserve my comment.

#YOLO
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by Blakjewelry(m): 9:54am On Apr 10, 2015
I thought relationship is suppose to be and individual thing, what does state or tribe of man got to do with his perception.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by sinaj(f): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2015
All da state smiley

2 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by Fulaboy(m): 9:57am On Apr 10, 2015
vickerz:
Those mature hausa educated guys are cool for husbands, that is if they dont. marry 6 wives after u
kaiiiii malam say only the truth walahi when did you saw a hausa man with more than 4 wives

The four wives that islam legalise sefff most hausas aren't practising it. Most only marry 2
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 10, 2015
Fulaboy:
kaiiiii malam say only the truth walahi when did you saw a hausa man with more than 4 wives

The four wives that islam legalise sefff most hausas aren't practising it. Most only marry 2

hey, dont judge me.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by Fulaboy(m): 10:04am On Apr 10, 2015
vickerz:

hey, dont judge me.
heyyyy am not judging you undecided an correcting you sire smiley
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 10, 2015
Fulaboy:
heyyyy am not judging you undecided an correcting you sire smiley

ok noted,
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by Ekiseme(m): 10:08am On Apr 10, 2015
Every state get their own wehrey men
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 10, 2015
State of emergency.

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by dajoaneke(m): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2015
Please marry a Delta man. Me, especially! *wink*
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 10, 2015
abeg you guys should stop calling southern states and the bloody -sexual western state!!

I'm yet to see you guys mention the east. igbo men stay with their wives till old age and beyond...

I'm from the north oh!

3 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by Nicklaus(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2015
Edo men are very caring to their wives. They are the best.

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by Nicklaus(m): 10:51am On Apr 10, 2015
shadowgwalker:
abeg you guys should stop calling southern states and the bloody -sexual western state!!

I'm yet to see you guys mention the east. igbo men stay with their wives till old age and beyond...

I'm from the north oh!
majority....true!
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by hopeforcharles(m): 11:00am On Apr 10, 2015
shadowgwalker:

I'm from the north oh!
Don't mind those busy bodies who refused to mention the Igbos, not that there are no villains in the tribe but I can tell you if u Marry a nice Igbo man be rest assured that you have him forever to yourself, except you mess up, No wonder a lot of girls want marry me. Lol.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by saintaustine(m): 11:27am On Apr 10, 2015
EDO Men are the Best

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
hopeforcharles:

Don't mind those busy bodies who refused to mention the Igbos, not that there are no villains in the tribe but I can tell you if u Marry a nice Igbo man be rest assured that you have him forever to yourself, except you mess up, No wonder a lot of girls want marry me. Lol.
kaîcheesy!!you don dey advertise bah?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by sinizia: 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
None. The same place you listed have wicked men that will make bad husband material. Goodness is not a reflection of a geographical settlement.

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
sinizia:
None. The same place you listed have wicked men that will make bad husband material. Goodness is not a reflection of a geographical settlement.

~ I tire oooo ... some would open threads and start asking what states has the best wife material too. Mumuity and unnecessary questions ... Before you know tribalism kicks in.

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by hopeforcharles(m): 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
shadowgwalker:
kaîcheesy!!you don dey advertise bah?
kæ walahi no be advert na promo. If u want come apply walahi kí zó ñnà jírànki
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by Ghydyon(m): 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by sinizia: 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ I tire oooo ... some would open threads and start asking what states has the best wife material too. Mumuity and unnecessary questions ... Before you know tribalism kicks in.

A dumbo has already created such thread. This is a rebuttal thread. The first dumb thread has already been opened. Many silly threads created by hairbrained invertebrates.
https://www.nairaland.com/2246765/which-state-nigeria-best-wife
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by Mprex(f): 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
Anambra cool
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
hopeforcharles:

kæ walahi no be advert na promo. If u want come apply walahi kí zó ñnà jírànki
*runs with my heel knacking my ogor*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday PINCEPRINZ / Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life / GIRLS-How Will You React When Your Bf Asks For Sex During Your "Period"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.