Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Applying For Usa And Netherlands Visa(for Conference) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Applying For Usa And Netherlands Visa(for Conference) (1679 Views)

Netherlands Visa / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / Netherlands Visa Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applying For Usa And Netherlands Visa(for Conference) by opsy4real1: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2009
Hello fellow nairalanders, i ahve been invited for a 2 day conference in washington(march 2009) and got the invitation letter via email attachments as well as another invitation from the netherlands for a 3 day exhibition ot the invite leta as well as email attachment. I dont know the certainty of such and wants to confirm if its worth pursuing, Im an unemployed graduate (pls consider ds facts in my chances) as they may be curous of my economic situattion.
pls aside the invitation letter, pls advice me on what to do and the documents to prooduce in support of my application if i so do wish and consider my current state of unemplyment in this matter.

pls lemme knw ya vies in this regards. thankx
Re: Applying For Usa And Netherlands Visa(for Conference) by megastu(m): 11:36am On Jan 28, 2009
Poster, forget the conference route. Try something else.
Re: Applying For Usa And Netherlands Visa(for Conference) by hadexman(m): 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2009
megastu:

Poster, forget the conference route. Try something else.

What do you mean? So all those invitation are useless or what are you talking about? Please elaborate.
Re: Applying For Usa And Netherlands Visa(for Conference) by opsy4real1: 11:08am On Jan 29, 2009
so wat more advice pple in this view? hint me!
Re: Applying For Usa And Netherlands Visa(for Conference) by multebrain(m): 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2009
what i think you need to do is go to the country web page you will see the requirement for conference visa then you know the document that you wil take to them if you dont know the site search from google man mii pls everything is trial go and try your luck visa is luck pray to God to lead you you will surelly succed GOOD LUCK,

(1) (Reply)

Things To Do In Abuja. / ACCIDENT ALONG Sango...breaking News!!! / London Vs Ikoyi/vi/asokoro/maitama/Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.