Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges (14029 Views)

Lagos LG Polls: PDP Won’t Win Any Council – Tinubu / Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC / April 11 Polls: 18,000 Security Personnel Deployed To Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Abayhormy(m): 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
[b]Do you know Ambode graduated as an accountant from University of Lagos at the age of 21?

Do you know he became a Chartered accountant at the age of 24 ?

Do you know he became a fellow of the Institute of chartered accountants at the age of 36 ?

Do you know he was the second best graduating student in WAEC+HSE at Federal government college Warri ?

Do you know JK was a strong Tinubu boy in ACN but left the party when Tinubu decided to pick fashola over him simply because Tinubu felt fashola would do better in governance because he is a lawyer and SAN while JK is just a Pharmacist ? Do you know it was the potentials that Tinubu saw in Fashola that now became evident to all of us in the governance of Fashola ?

Do you know Ambode was the Accountant General of Lagos state when Federal Government was not giving Lagos state any Allocation at all for some years(Tinubu was the governor) ? And Ambode/Tinubu had to put creative minds together to run lagos for four years(despite the huge population and responsibility) ?

Do you know Ambode has 26 years of Administrative/accounting experience ?

Ambode is a quiet man and he does not blow his horn too loud, but he is quality, just like Fashola.

Let's put sentiments aside, let's vote in the best interest of lagos.

Ambo, Atide. Eko oni Baje.[/b]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by tatosh: 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
JK has no landmark achievement or evidence of excellence to his name.

I have it on good authority that what has been sustaining JK pharmaceutical apart from being a regular corner shop is a LASG contract to supply drugs to LASG hospitals since Tinubus administration.

JK simply does not have what it takes to lead a complex state like Lagos neither does his party have the moral capacity.

Let us not make a very costly mistake

Vote wisely
Vote Akinwunmi Ambode!
Vote APC

11 Likes

Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by sherif4owo(m): 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
lol
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ambode till 2023.

7 Likes

Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Bants(m): 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
I really want PDP to win Lagos so Buhari wont just sit his bum and control Nigeria without any opposition

2 Likes

Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
shege24:
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 months!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://facemybook20..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!

Guy u mumu no be small grin have you ever made one naira from this petty scam of yours? You better go find work
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Soskid(m): 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ok
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by 2fine2fast(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
The Fate, Survival and Future of the PDP are all tied
to their winning Lasgidi. cool
To be frank, i cannot state categorically if they
will achieve this or not, but sincerely i PRAY they
fail.

Later they can merge with APGA to form the new Opposition Party

PAPGA

7 Likes

Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by otr1(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
I can't believe this is happening just in a spate of 2 weeks.

PDP you mean?
gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by ElFenomeno1: 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
Bullcrap.
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by aniagoluaustin(m): 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dharniel:
Impersonating a corps member is a criminal offense punishable by 365 years imprisonment, with soft labour under the act 025, section 39, subsection 1029 in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

#team JK.

shocked r u a lawyer??
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
holatin:
i take it that you are just kidding just like the candidate you are supportimg

We shall see...
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by PentiumPro(f): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
igbsam:
This PdP opposition is not looking good at all.

No be so opposition dey do.

Someone should teach them.

I have a feeling that PDP will be a very uninspiring opposition.

2 Likes

Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
aniagoluaustin:

shocked r u a lawyer??

No i'm not.
I'm a statistician by qualification, a banker by profession and a psychologist by nature...
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by holatin(m): 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dharniel:

We shall see...
the same thing fire.fire and anoni.mi said before presidential election

1 Like

Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Mogidi: 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mynd44:
Didn't PDP do that in Rivers?
And you're witholding the evidence , you fall APC hand abeg.
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Crueldeed: 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
nnafather:
Don't be surprised to see Oba Akiolu dressed like a Corper that day. undecided

Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
holatin:
the same thing fire.fire and anoni.mi said before presidential election

Dont take me for a PDP e-warrior, i no lyk dah party kpin kpin, i just like JK.
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by aniagoluaustin(m): 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dharniel:

No i'm not.
I'm a statistician by qualification, a banker by profession and a psychologist by nature...
a mad man by nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by gebest: 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
Meen pdp opposition go bad die.
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
aniagoluaustin:

Read your post again loud and see how demented you are.
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by arsenal33: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
The master riggers (PDP) are diverting attention from the rigging they are planning.

It won't work.

3 Likes

Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by jkbabsjablani(m): 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
Y u all pdp like to cuase problem all d state if god yes nobdy can no to d state to all apc
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Ilekeh(f): 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
I just want this week to end grin cool
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by prettyjo(f): 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
aniagoluaustin:
its none of my business shaaa,but I really have to say it...

saw your comment in the Muslim section where you said you are not a Muslim.guess you are a christian and Igbo too based on your moniker.
just wondering why people like you take serious things for granted.that section was for Muslims only and joining it meant you actually denied God probably to catch fun in Muslim section.but my dear..you really need to retrace your steps. I am not blaming you cos you might have done that out of curiosity.whatever is the case,always stand on what you believe in and do not take things for fun cos I know those in that section really means a lot of business that was why it was strictly for them.

#like I said earlier ,its none of my business and its your life.
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
PDP no chance for Lagos

3 Likes

Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by themodernman: 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
Omo see dat babe yansh..

Like sey maaa give am from back grin

Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by ndcide(m): 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Isn't it surprising that APC don't want a free and fair election in Lagos?

they've used intimidation from even the traditional institutions, They've played the ethnic card just to unite the Yoruba people against Agbaje, Now they want to outrightly rig.

and their supporters see no wrong

Shame
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by deygar: 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Jaykay all d way...
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by idgerrard(m): 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
U na go recieve the shocker of ya life on saturday,igbo d ingrates.

1 Like

Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://pulse.ng/politics/nigeria-elections-2015-apc-planning-to-rig-lagos-polls-pdp-alleges-id3643438.html
APC would be foolish to use violence. The did be losing all if they thus try it!
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by dedarkman(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
I am heading to my raco but I am not a fake corper Na lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’ll Reject Restructuring Done By Buhari Govt – Ohanaeze Youths / Infant, Two Others Die In Abeokuta Due To As Gas Explosion / Bayo Ojo Elected 1st Nigerian To Uk Arbitrators’ Institute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.