Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges (14034 Views)

Lagos LG Polls: PDP Won’t Win Any Council – Tinubu / Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC / April 11 Polls: 18,000 Security Personnel Deployed To Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by XRAY21(m): 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
Amechi and fashola have ruled there state for 8 years, so which change are there shouting. Anyway the change must come

Wiki for rivers

JK for lagos

We all want change abi
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by aniagoluaustin(m): 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
prettyjo:

its none of my business shaaa,but I really have to say it...

saw your comment in the Muslim section where you said you are not a Muslim.guess you are a christian and Igbo too based on your moniker.
just wondering why people like you take serious things for granted.that section was for Muslims only and joining it meant you actually denied God probably to catch fun in Muslim section.but my dear..you really need to retrace your steps. I am not blaming you cos you might have done that out of curiosity.whatever is the case,always stand on what you believe in and do not take things for fun cos I know those in that section really means a lot of business that was why it was strictly for them.

#like I said earlier ,its none of my business and its your life.

k
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by hotwax: 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
PDP now opposition party.
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Zico5(m): 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
paulolee:
apc av bin acting weird dis daYs right after dt Oba threatened to throw us in d lagoon if wi dnT vote for dem...
apc won pdp in d general election by 100+ last two weeks n after dt silly comments, deY av discovered dt deY wud surely lose d votes of angry eastern candidates and dt automatically swings d pendulum to abaje n dier next plan is to rigg wt fake copers....
dnt care if u rig or u dnT rigg, all I care is dt m voting J.k tomorrow coz I criousli need change in Lagos state n wud gladly wait for ur 7 days n c wat wud happen to ur dirty lagoon.......
See ur life, wt all those jargon u type, no single like for u. O ma se o

Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Janet101(f): 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Awon werey.

Ambo ni jare.

Jk is just kidding

Awon oloshi

JK ni jare
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by hotwax: 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Zico5:

Last election was 55:45. APC did not win landslide. Igbo voted for PDP. Hausa voted for APC. Its still the same.

APC still got Lagos. Except they are out-rigged.
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Rilwayne001: 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
Janet101:

Awon oloshi

JK ni jare

Are you okay?
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Janet101(f): 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Are you okay?

Yes am fine
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Godmann(m): 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Abayhormy:
[b]Do you know Ambode graduated as an accountant from University of Lagos at the age of 21?

Do you know he became a Chartered accountant at the age of 24 ?

Do you know he became a fellow of the Institute of chartered accountants at the age of 36 ?

Do you know he was the second best graduating student in WAEC+HSE at Federal government college Warri ?

Do you know JK was a strong Tinubu boy in ACN but left the party when Tinubu decided to pick fashola over him simply because Tinubu felt fashola would do better in governance because he is a lawyer and SAN while JK is just a Pharmacist ? Do you know it was the potentials that Tinubu saw in Fashola that now became evident to all of us in the governance of Fashola ?

Do you know Ambode was the Accountant General of Lagos state when Federal Government was not giving Lagos state any Allocation at all for some years(Tinubu was the governor) ? And Ambode/Tinubu had to put creative minds together to run lagos for four years(despite the huge population and responsibility) ?

Do you know Ambode has 26 years of Administrative/accounting experience ?

Ambode is a quiet man and he does not blow his horn too loud, but he is quality, just like Fashola.

Let's put sentiments aside, let's vote in the best interest of lagos.

Ambo, Atide. Eko oni Baje.[/b]

We also know that Ambode was sacked by Fashola for fraud until Tinubu imposed him as APC candidate.

We know Tinubu wants to continue his looting of Lagos Money under Ambode.

We intend to vote in Jimi to prove Tinubu and recover some of the stolen money
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Rilwayne001: 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
Janet101:

Yes am fine

If truly you are fine, why should you type JK on my mention?
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Janet101(f): 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

If truly you are fine, why should you type JK on my mention?

Feel free to remove it grin
JK we knw
JK we trust
JK for lagos
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Rilwayne001: 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
Janet101:

Feel free to remove it grin
JK we knw
JK we trust
JK for lagos

You will regain your senses next tomao

Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by emekanwokoye225: 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
PDP don dey cry already.... They are just trying to cover their face of lost,, by putting this up...

This election will be a free and fair election...

AMBODE for 2015

Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by holatin(m): 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dharniel:

Dont take me for a PDP e-warrior, i no lyk dah party kpin kpin, i just like JK.
reasons ?
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
holatin:
reasons ?

do you mean reasons why i like JK?
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Ayomidric(m): 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
People deceiving party dey give the same excuse in ogun state.... omi ti tan leyin eja yin

Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
nnafather:
Don't be surprised to see Oba Akiolu dressed like a Corper that day. undecided

This stopped being funny yesterday. Try something new
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by paulolee(m): 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
Zico5:

pls.... u can quote, like or share any of my post bt plsssssss no insults coz m nT used to dt
Tanks for ur understanding
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
jayfolarin:

This stopped being funny yesterday. Try something new

Sorry, I'm old school.
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by herbiolla: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dharniel:
Impersonating a corps member is a criminal offense punishable by 365 years imprisonment, with soft labour under the act 025, section 39, subsection 1029 in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

#team JK.
Samsung Ativ-2 Laptops for Sales....
Intel dual core processor, 300gb hard disk, 2gb ram, windows 8 O.S, and a free laptop bag for just N55,000.... Contact: 09-2916-665, 08129831747, 08057301228

Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by blackfase(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
So interesting watching PDP grasping at straws as opposition. They almost sounding like begging no one in particular to come and intercede on their behalf, with somethin close to a whimper. This is a real classic case of 'oba mewa igba mewa. Herein lies a big lesson for those who wish to learn that 'no condition is permanent...'
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by mendoakala(m): 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Are you okay?

No he is not ok
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Fosterbrand: 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
herbiolla:

Samsung Ativ-2 Laptops for Sales....
Intel dual core processor, 300gb hard disk, 2gb ram, windows 8 O.S, and a free laptop bag for just N55,000.... Contact: 09-2916-665, 08129831747, 08057301228

you signed-up on nairaland today and you begin to advertise on people's post, nawa for you o.
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by chiinedu: 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=Rilwayne001 post=32554672]Awon werey.

Ambo ni jare.

Jk is just kidding [ is dat chinese]
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by lilmagambo(f): 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
Vote Jk 4 Eko
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by 2nde164: 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
4bobo:

They no nothing about political calculation. Any one thinking tinubu will lose lagos for pdp is just wasting his or her time. They started the blame again. The voting pattern will worse than what Jonathan got last 2 weeks.
Why are they even complaining? Since it worked in rivers state, why won't it work in lagos? No one has monopoly to rigging. It will do jk like film trick. Go and ask segun adewale and ade dosunmu, PDP continuous failure candidates. Segun adewale failed under pdp for the fifth time upon his intimidation and his battalion of rogues.
But I believe apc will still beat pdp in lagos without even rigging. Jk we know in ajegunle and alaba. Not in lagos entirely. He was using those marauders without pvcs to get sympathy votes not forgetting that the northerners are as much as the south Easterners dem in lagos, talk of apapa, agege, yaba, ijora and the likes, they are more than enough with pvcs and they are not beating their chests .

Their best results in lagos will be the last presidential one. No more dollars again.
stop sharing fake news segun adewale loss in pdp twice nd d 2 were pure rigging we all no...Apc is also sharing since dey av since little margin in presidential election. Every rally dey go in my area dey share 1k for everybody dat attend...tinubu is giving junction 1 malu nd bag of rice dey re cooking my area presently yet dey wil loss lyk GEJ....we need change in lagos 2 JK go on....JK til 2019...jk we trust
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Rilwayne001: 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=chiinedu post=32558077][/quote]

Mandarin undecided
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by igbsam(m): 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
PentiumPro:

I have a feeling that PDP will be a very uninspiring opposition.

You can say that again........So Uninspiring. Overfed children! But Dayuuuuuum, if that's you on your dp, then you just inspired me tongue

Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by cutierashy(f): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
No matter wat tactics pdp will use,they can never win in lagos,ibos should knw dat dier population compared to other tribes in lagos is nt much,shey na alaba,ebute metta boys,trade fair,ladipo ibo guys will make him win?he is a joker.let wait n see.him eye go soon clear.bold ideas nikan kan.
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by IVORY2009(m): 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Awon werey.

Ambo ni jare.

Jk is just kidding

Your governor elect? You nor fear......
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Touchforfree(m): 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
Onyebuchi Ememanka writes

"What is the principal interest of the Igbos in Lagos? What do we seek to achieve in our sojourn here? My take is simple. We seek a prosperous Lagos that is economically viable, peaceful....a mini Nigeria of sorts where all people are able to live and pursue their livelihood without let or hinderance.
As a people that thrive on commerce, Igbos want a Lagos where there are government policies that promote the growth of commerce and business. A Lagos where government builds roads, bridges, hospitals and is generally alive to their duties.
Education is free in Lagos and our children enjoy this. No Igbo child has been sent away from any public school in Lagos. Lagos state government pays WAEC and NECO fees for all students in Lagos....our children enjoy this too.
What do we really want in Lagos? The truth is that we are strangers here. Lagos belongs to some people, just like Onitsha and Aba. Let's not carry on as if this place is a no man's land. It is not!
All of a sudden, Jimi Agbaje has become an Igboman....we have adopted him as our son.....the same way we adopted President Jonathan in the last election against our strategic interest as a people...a decision that has left us in serious political confusion and our senators begging to be admitted into the APC.
What is the difference between Jimi Agbaje and Akinwumi Ambode? Is any of them Igbo? What is our problem? I believe that we have a fair share here. We live in peace unlike our people in the North. I don't think there are more Igbos in Lagos than there are in Kano, yet we live peacefully here. Yorubas are highly politically sophisticated people and they understand that it is better for them to have a government in Lagos that belongs to the same party as the party at the centre. Igbos cannot love Lagos more than Yorubas. This is their land. If anything happens here now, we will all leave and return home. These people own here...this is their home and we must respect their feelings. Every person living in Lagos wants more federal presence in Lagos. We want a 4th mainland bridge, we want so many other things that the federal government can do.
In the years past, Lagos hasn't enjoyed much federal intervention because of political party differences. Now they have that chance and we want to spoil it for them by being more catholic than the pope.
Let everybody vote any candidate he wants but I reject any collective Igbo move to vote against the strategic interests of the people who own the land where we live and make our living. Lagos has been good to our people. We have succeeded here in business and the professions.
Let's not disrespect the people of Lagos. I will not support any move that will create an impression that Igbos are against the interest of the owners of Lagos. Nobody has murdered our people here like what we see in the north. Lagos remains the only state in this country where Igbos hold top government positions.
Even our neighbors and brothers, Rivers State have never given us that privilege despite our huge population and presence there......"

Nigerians Buy Fuel For N120 Per Litre / We’ll Reject Restructuring Done By Buhari Govt – Ohanaeze Youths / Ministerial Screening: Nigerian Senate Had The Longest Session In 20 Years