Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges (14019 Views)

Lagos LG Polls: PDP Won’t Win Any Council – Tinubu / Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC / April 11 Polls: 18,000 Security Personnel Deployed To Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Rilwayne001: 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
IVORY2009:

Your governor elect? You nor fear......

who undecided
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by IVORY2009(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
nnafather:
Don't be surprised to see Oba Akiolu dressed like a Corper that day. undecided

I dey laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by IVORY2009(m): 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

who undecided

Which other governor do u know again? Omoluwabi offcourse!
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Rilwayne001: 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
IVORY2009:

Which other governor do u know again? Omoluwabi offcourse!

Ambode I know.
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by IVORY2009(m): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Ambode I know.

2morrow will decide.... I 4 Omoluwabi'
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by omolami: 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
NOW THAT PDP IS AWARE OF APC PLAN THE PDP SHOULD EQUALLY DO THE NEEDFUL TO PREVENT THE RIGGING. INTIMIDATION FOR INTIMIDATION VIOLENCE FOR VIOLENCE. Tinubu MUST NOT GET LOGOS AS BONUS
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by poseidon12: 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
4bobo:

They no nothing about political calculation. Any one thinking tinubu will lose lagos for pdp is just wasting his or her time. They started the blame again. The voting pattern will worse than what Jonathan got last 2 weeks.
Why are they even complaining? Since it worked in rivers state, why won't it work in lagos? No one has monopoly to rigging. It will do jk like film trick. Go and ask segun adewale and ade dosunmu, PDP continuous failure candidates. Segun adewale failed under pdp for the fifth time upon his intimidation and his battalion of rogues.
But I believe apc will still beat pdp in lagos without even rigging. Jk we know in ajegunle and alaba. Not in lagos entirely. He was using those marauders without pvcs to get sympathy votes not forgetting that the northerners are as much as the south Easterners dem in lagos, talk of apapa, agege, yaba, ijora and the likes, they are more than enough with pvcs and they are not beating their chests .

Their best results in lagos will be the last presidential one. No more dollars again.

And you know for sure the northerners will be voting Ambode, right?
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by nickxtra(m): 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
Accusing APC of what they did in Rivers State at the Presidential elections
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by alexxy: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
What goes around comes around. So PDP can complain
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by BashMe1(m): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
" Lagos is where I live with my family. Lagos is where I earn a living. Lagos is where I am raising my children. Lagos is my home. I have nowhere else to go but Lagos. This is why I must begin to wonder why some are contemplating voting in a failed party with a woeful record on good governance to reverse all the gains made by successive APC administrations (including previous reincarnations of the party) in the past 16 years - gains recorded despite intentional isolation policies of the Federal Government. I for one cannot experiment with my future, the future of my family or that of the State by putting it in the hands of a sinking ship which is now more preoccupied with financing its political survival than assuring good governance. I do not want the State to return to the era of insecurity, filthy neighbourhoods, poorly maintained roads and executive impunity. Rather, I am excited by the possibility of being aligned with the Federal Government to propel us to the next level of development. If I did not deem the PDP fit to govern me at the centre, then why should I bring their ineptitude closer to home? I urge Lagos residents to vote for the man backed by a team of seasoned and tested achievers. Vote APC. Vote Akinwunmi Ambode for Governor of Lagos State."

My name is Oluyemisi Vese and I approve this message. My name is Eghosasere Osunde and I support this message smiley Put ur name if u support and Share.
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Orikinla(m): 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dharniel:
Impersonating a corps member is a criminal offense punishable by 365 years imprisonment, with soft labour under the act 025, section 39, subsection 1029 in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

#team JK.

You mean #TEAMSTINGYJIMIAGBAJE? grin
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
Orikinla:

You mean #TEAMSTINGYJIMIAGBAJE? grin

No i mean
#team JK.
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Jesusloveyou: 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
barcanista:
Jaykay 4 Eko
so ur work now,is to be shouting,gej till 2019,jaykay is okay 4 eko,wike wil win,and fayose till 2019,ur eye wil be wide open by tommoro.
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by holatin(m): 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dharniel:

do you mean reasons why i like JK?
y you think he is better than ambode as the next governor
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Yasher: 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ah! Wetin we neva see? During the Presidential elections, we saw fake Inec staff in inec branded buses. Loaded with ballot papers allegedly collated from other polling boots.

Mtchewww..election for naija na serious waaaaa
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
holatin:
y you think he is better than ambode as the next governor

**make mesef show spirit of sportmanship**
Congratulations to all APC e-warriors...
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by holatin(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dharniel:

**make mesef show spirit of sportmanship**
Congratulations to all APC e-warriors...
what is an e-warrior
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
holatin:
what is an e-warrior

all of una wey dey campaign for ambo on social media
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by holatin(m): 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dharniel:

all of una wey dey campaign for ambo on social media
what is an ambo ?

am no e warrior but e politician
Re: April 11 Polls: ‘APC Plans To Use 'fake' Corpers To Rig Lagos Polls’ PDP Alleges by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
holatin:
what is an ambo ?

am no e warrior but e politician

point duly noted...

Thugs Invade Ogun Tribunal, Beat Up PDP Chiefs / Photos From Democracy Day Celebration In Imo State / Capital Oil Pays Nnpc N2bn For Diverted Products