Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. (6756 Views)

Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) / Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor / Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by Buchukwu: 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
lilflipnerd:
My name is Adeyemi Adewale, I was born and breed in Isolo, Lagos. My Father hails from Ogbomoso, Oyo and my Mum from Ijebu-remo, Ogun. I wish to become the Governor of Enugu in the next 16years. The People of Enugu should be Ready for me.

OneNigeria
You're a Fool, is that your justification of claiming what the oba said is right? So we should impose candidates on people then say the elections is Free, fair and credible. Are you a christian? BLACK PEOPLE!!! YOU'RE BLACK AND YOUR HEARTS ARE BLACK! So the oba is right for threatening to kill people? Don't worry when the time comes, i'll slaughter all of you as long as i live. I swear to God and I promise you that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by jimi4us: 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
lilflipnerd:
My name is Adeyemi Adewale, I was born and breed in Isolo, Lagos. My Father hails from Ogbomoso, Oyo and my Mum from Ijebu-remo, Ogun. I wish to become the Governor of Enugu in the next 16years. The People of Enugu should be Ready for me.

OneNigeria
if you last 2min for our land then know we are not igbos. hediots claiming lagosian. say you are from ibadan. odee

4 Likes

Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
masterpower:
THIS IS ONLY A DISPLAY OF ENVY and JALOUSY AGAINST THE SUCCESSFUL AND VERY ENTERPRISING IGBOS.

WHILE THE IGBOS ARE BUSY WORKING, THIS LAZY, UNPRODUCTIVE, PARASITIC YORUBA WASTE PRODUCT IS BUSY HERE CASTIGATING HARD WORKING AND DISPLAYING HIS STUPIDITY.

opening chemists with fake products, selling okirika nd spare parts is what you call entrepreneurial....... keep at it, someone gotta do it..... A man using cutlass nd hoe another using tractor to farm are both called farmers but one makes life easier while the other labours.... we know who is more productive though..... wisdom trumps mere labouring anytime.....

7 Likes

Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by Ojiofor: 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
SmartChoices:

Jokes aside am loving every minute spent in the east.... My plans? Watch out.
Enjoy your stay...nobody is threatened by your presence unlike some people.

4 Likes

Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by yetunsbay(m): 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
adanduka:
Charity begins at home.
ARE YOU FROM ENUGU?
enugu is a no man's land

4 Likes

Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Buchukwu:

You're a Fool, is that your justification of claiming what the oba said is right? So we should impose candidates on people then say the elections is Free, fair and credible. Are you a christian? BLACK PEOPLE!!! YOU'RE BLACK AND YOUR HEARTS ARE BLACK! So the oba is right for threatening to kill people? Don't worry when the time comes, i'll slaughter all of you as long as i live. I swear to God and I promise you that.

quickly pick a knife fo.ol..... That time will never come the way biafra will never come..... And if it comes we simply chase you out of the sw to the east you so love.... You won't be missed cos you are not needed neither indispensable UR SIMPLY tolerated.....Funny man

4 Likes

Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by Motolank: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
voxpopp:

Yes and their men tie wrapper.

grin that's why they are woman wrappers.

Na only correct Yoruba man fit handle Ibo woman well
Ok contunu undecided
Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by alpha75(m): 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Iykopee:
Officer pls pls i'm a human being, dont try to shoot me cos i'm not a trespasser even thou Lagos is a no man's land while u threatened to throw me in the lagoon for rejecting ur son i might use same opportunity to make the lagoon a no man's lagoon.grin
Hahaha!!! Even in South Africa, Nigerians over there are declaring d whole of South africa...A NO MANS LAND.

1 Like

Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by Akanbee2015: 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
lilflipnerd:

OneNigeria

By the time you begin to get close to too much people in Government of the State, na unknown soldier go drop u. If u like employ one million people in Enugu town, nothing for u. Especially knowing that you already spoke about your ambition. Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by emmysoftyou: 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
adino:

How will you do it?
By been an e-rat on Nairaland? Take your lazy ass out of ijebu-remo village, travel for the first time in your entire life away from your village, go to Enugu. Get a job and be useful to the community you find yourself, engage in philanthropy, empower the youths, businesses, women and make a name for yourself.
Declare your interest and contest for Governorship of Enugu State in 2045, if you win go to Anambra and contest election there the next four years.
Stop been a nuisance and an aspiring e-rat.
this is the most sensible comment on this thread..
keep it up

2 Likes

Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by emmysoftyou: 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
lilflipnerd:
I love deir girls more than U do.... They are best..
yu love their girls because they re like yellow beauty cheesy
fresh n clean
presentable
angel
they stay at home
they re homely
they can take care of their family
they re good cook tongue
they re beloved and bewise
they re sharp
they re neat than your
keep promoting our chicks but we cant let them cross to ya pple cos
una no fit maintain our babes tongue
they re stylishly expensive and lovely..cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by emmysoftyou: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
SmartChoices:
Am firmly in Imo owerri precisely... Time for the Yoruba group to purchase three acres of land here!... Team one Nigeria
we re nt stoping yu,but grow ur kids there..
where in imo state ar yu?

1 Like

Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by emmysoftyou: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
voxpopp:

Yes and their men tie wrapper.

grin that's why they are woman wrappers.

Na only correct Yoruba man fit handle Ibo woman well
am doubting like thomas.
it s hard 4 an igbo man to give his daughter out to a yoruba man.
cos some of them have try it and they returned home in shame cos of yoruba men love gallivanting,owambe,ile ashawo and commiting adultery.
it s common with yoruba married men..
Some of their childrens picked frm there

1 Like

Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
adanduka:
Charity begins at home.
ARE YOU FROM ENUGU?
Shey u no read the post before you comment?
Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
emmysoftyou:
yu love their girls because they re like yellow beauty cheesy
fresh n clean
presentable
angel
they stay at home
they re homely
they can take care of their family
they re good cook tongue
they re beloved and bewise
they re sharp
they re neat than your
keep promoting our chicks but we cant let them cross to ya pple cos
una no fit maintain our babes tongue
they re stylishly expensive and lovely..cheesy
Which Yeye babe.... ada visited my home once and bleeped two of my friend for no reason.

1 Like

Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by Nokiae5: 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
voxpopp:

Ode claiming father abraham. Na all of us be him pikin. Its only that u ibos think as if you're the only ones related to him.

You're so proud and arrogant.
u be hin pikin con dey curse elder pikin.....akpos like u

1 Like

Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by hakinze00(m): 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
U cum drop ur CV and Prosposal for Nairaland ni
Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by ayoballs: 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
Be like say you just smoke Ogbomosho weed finish.keep dreaming

3 Likes

Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
masterpower:
THIS IS ONLY A DISPLAY OF ENVY and JALOUSY AGAINST THE SUCCESSFUL AND VERY ENTERPRISING IGBOS.

WHILE THE IGBOS ARE BUSY WORKING, THIS LAZY, UNPRODUCTIVE, PARASITIC YORUBA WASTE PRODUCT IS BUSY HERE CASTIGATING HARD WORKING AND DISPLAYING HIS STUPIDITY.

Pls define hardwork. I have links to several nairaland threads that shows us the kind of hardwork you involve in mostly.
Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by emmysoftyou: 11:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
mayowa122:

Which Yeye babe.... ada visited my home once and bleeped two of my friend for no reason.
fat lies..
Infact na...
story for the small gods...tongue
yu want me to expose lola and kemi for yu..
Dat will be too childish like yu just did..cheesy
Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by steppin: 12:07am On Apr 11, 2015
lilflipnerd:

OneNigeria
No one is stopping you.
If you can't even challenge them in a common business in your own backyard, how can you try politics in their home?
You can pick a form and see if you can do it.
One sad thing Yorubas know, but can never openly admit, is that they can hardly be without Igbos. Likewise, other tribes in Nigeria.
We also need yorubas and other ethnic groups to function....but they need us more. grin

1 Like

Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by steppin: 12:35am On Apr 11, 2015
chrisbaba1:

opening chemists with fake products, selling okirika nd spare parts is what you call entrepreneurial....... keep at it, someone gotta do it..... A man using cutlass nd hoe another using tractor to farm are both called farmers but one makes life easier while the other labours.... we know who is more productive though..... wisdom trumps mere labouring anytime.....
And how many owns the tractors?
You virtually depend on govt for everything you earn and yet you have barely enough to eat.
We, on the other hand sweat our asses off and still have more than enough to feed your agberos and lots of jobless youths.
How many young yoruba people below 30yrs are rich and can boast of making money legally, without the influence of govt or yahoo-yahoo?
If we import fake products from china, are there no originals there? Why not import them and beat us hands down?
The main reasons why fake products are all over the market is because of yorubas.
They like cheap things....can't say I blame them though.
When Tinubu owns half of Lagos and they still praise and honour him with a title 'jagaban', how do you expect them to live a better life?
Money is evenly shared in Igbo land and not like in yoruba, where a single person steals the whole state blind and still gets a pat in the back for doing it.

2 Likes

Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by steppin: 12:40am On Apr 11, 2015
mayowa122:

Yes! Bleep all you want.
That's as far as you can go.
You can go back to ur 'doti' girls later.
Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by tunwumi: 1:15am On Apr 11, 2015
This is the post of the week.

lilflipnerd:

OneNigeria

1 Like

Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by Papertrail11(m): 2:01am On Apr 11, 2015
steppin:

And how many owns the tractors?
You virtually depend on govt for everything you earn and yet you have barely enough to eat.
We, on the other hand sweat our asses off and still have more than enough to feed your agberos and lots of jobless youths.
How many young yoruba people below 30yrs are rich and can boast of making money legally, without the influence of govt or yahoo-yahoo?
If we import fake products from china, are there no originals there? Why not import them and beat us hands down?
The main reasons why fake products are all over the market is because of yorubas.
They like cheap things....can't say I blame them though.
When Tinubu owns half of Lagos and they still praise and honour him with a title 'jagaban', how do you expect them to live a better life?
Money is evenly shared in Igbo land and not like in yoruba, where a single person steals the whole state blind and still gets a pat in the back for doing it.

fooolish heegbo sorry igbo like weed smoke are yur eastern governor s doing any bettr......I feel yall need to migrate to mars sorry red sand land am sorry igbo land to repair it like yu did in lagos packet of bastards
Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by Papertrail11(m): 2:03am On Apr 11, 2015
the morAl of the story is dont allow or accomodate what you cant tolerate

imagine igbos askn for deputy gov of lagos your wings neeed to be cut short
Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 11, 2015
lilflipnerd:

OneNigeria

After the elections, travel to Enugu, get to know the state and the people, live there, contribute to its growth and development.

Start your campaigns now by telling the people what you would do differently if elected. I am sure there are lots of people who would like you and your mission. They would vote you in if they believe that you are the right person.

Enugu people are not paranoid. Even if you criticise the igwe of Nike. Lots of people would listen, enquire and try to see things from your perspective. They might not support or follow your ideas blindly. They are just too busy to give a hoot.

Try it out and give testimony to your friends who develop migraine every time they see Igbo written even in tiny fonts.

There are lots of non Igbos living peacefully in Enugu for more than 40 years. Owerri road Asata Enugu is populated by Hausa people, There are Yoruba people at Uwani, Eze street precisely. There are lots more of them coming to Enugu to advertise and sell their traditional medicines. There are lots of Yorubas, Hausas living peacefully at Abakpa and emene. There is a huge expanse of land given to the Hausas and fulanis for their cattle business at emene and awkunanaw years ago by former gov Nnamani,those places are filled with shanties and litters. Orji Uzor Kalu did same for them at Abia, those places are eye-sores if you drive through them. No government has ever tried to meddle into their business or even try to impose an Igbo head over them. Enugu citizens would see that as an act of joblessness on the part of govt if they attempted that.

Name one governor who gave the Igbos such. Name one governor who even subsidised the lands for the Igbos. There are multiple threads here on how to stop the Igbos from buying lands. Some govt agents have colluded with omoniles to scam them and frustrate them from buying lands...fact.

You guys should stop being scared.

3 Likes

Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 11, 2015
tunwumi:
This is the post of the week.

I wish he was serious, Enugu people are too sophisticated for trivial stuffs like tribal beefing, he should go to the city first and see how they accept him, the media isn't tribal and I'm sure there won't be some id.iot asking him to speak Igbo on air as a form of acceptance as Igbo isn't the only means of communication in the state.

Unfortunately,I can bet money that the op might not even cross the River Niger Bridge 20 years from now or even describe what the bridge look like except maybe he got there to do his youth service.
Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 11, 2015
Nokiae5:

God say those who bless abraham he'll bless and those who curse him definitely will be cursed

eh wey you for where you take bless the igbos blessing return to you but where you take curse demm ehh ori ee oma buru
hahahahaha, e pain u abi?
Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by diamondpaul(m): 3:57am On Apr 11, 2015
The same person who posted this thrash also replied himself using fake accout's imposter pretending to be yor liking ibo's.... U guy's need to catch a sleep u ve over stayed ur night u can't thnk or do thing'ss properly no more.
Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by Nobody: 3:59am On Apr 11, 2015
Ojiofor:
stop editing my post.you want to takeover with your d1ck? grin.good luck to you as well.
ahahahaha, e pain u ni? Owerri is no-man's-land na.
Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 11, 2015
jimi4us:
if you last 2min for our land then know we are not igbos. hediots claiming lagosian. say you are from ibadan. odee
dnt die ranting on NL. Owerri is no man's land.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am So Angry / LOOK INSIDE Virtual Office Of SA President Cyril Ramaphosa / TVC News Dissociates Itself From Fake Social Media Handles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.