Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Hilarious!! Dog Follows Cops’ Orders, Lies With Owner After Drug Bust - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Hilarious!! Dog Follows Cops’ Orders, Lies With Owner After Drug Bust (1662 Views)

Dog Follows Woman Wearing Owner's Wrapper To Her House / Unbelievable! Brazilian Dog Spotted Playing Soccer With Owner And Friends / Dog Going Crazy When He See His Owner After 3 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious!! Dog Follows Cops’ Orders, Lies With Owner After Drug Bust by magneto(m): 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
This pooch is ready to be collared!
An alleged drug dealer’s dog decided he had no bones to pick with Brazilian cops during a bust – lying alongside the suspects ready to be thrown in the pound.
“The officers had been observing the gang for some time and when they arrested them they recovered a substantial quantity of marijuana and cocaine, as well as weighing scales, guns and ammunition,” police spokesman Filippo Valdez said, Central European News reported.
“There was a male dog that was barking when officers burst onto the scene but when it saw its owners obeying the command to lie down, it ran over and laid down as well,” he said.
The perp pup and his alleged cohorts were rounded up during a joint police and military operation in the Vargem Grande neighborhood of the southern Brazilian state of Santa Catarina.
Barnie Rico, an animal psychiatrist and dog trainer, said a dog exposing its belly is a sign of submission. “By exposing its soft underbelly to any potential attacker it is showing that it doesn’t mean any trouble,” Rico said. “The dog is also turning its head away as looking at the potential enemy can also be seen as a sign of aggression to another dog. It is clearly a very clever animal because it saw the rest of its pack give in, and decided to copy them.”
Commentators said the guard dog made a wise choice in surrendering because local cops have been known to simply gun down the animals during raids.
It is believed the obedient dog was later unleashed without charges.

http://nypost.com/2015/04/06/dog-follows-cops-orders-lies-with-owner-after-drug-bust/

Re: Hilarious!! Dog Follows Cops’ Orders, Lies With Owner After Drug Bust by Beamborla(f): 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
And I still don't understand the logic behind tagging men DOGS... Jeeez! They are far from it.
Re: Hilarious!! Dog Follows Cops’ Orders, Lies With Owner After Drug Bust by Slimzjoe(m): 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
if only dogs could talk, they would be my best friends.......Most trusted and Loyal Animal God created

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!! Dog Follows Cops’ Orders, Lies With Owner After Drug Bust by Merlissa(f): 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Will they bring a police dog to interrogate the dog?

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious!! Dog Follows Cops’ Orders, Lies With Owner After Drug Bust by magneto(m): 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Beamborla:
And I still don't understand the logic behind tagging men DOGS... Jeeez! They are far from it.

I suspect the tag was not based on looks but on other similar attributes wink grin
Re: Hilarious!! Dog Follows Cops’ Orders, Lies With Owner After Drug Bust by Beamborla(f): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
magneto:

I suspect the tag was not based on looks but on other similar attributes wink grin
Nah!
Dogs are loyal, faithful, smart and intelligent. When they love you, it's unconditional.

Their mating habit is just like every other animal. If they were made to have the choice of sticking to one partner, I'm sure their faithfulness would know no bounds
Re: Hilarious!! Dog Follows Cops’ Orders, Lies With Owner After Drug Bust by magneto(m): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
Merlissa:
grin grin grin grin

Will they bring a police dog to interrogate the dog?

grin grin grin

That would be an interesting interrogation. Imagine two police rottweilers playing good dog, bad dog! Hahaha... grin
Re: Hilarious!! Dog Follows Cops’ Orders, Lies With Owner After Drug Bust by magneto(m): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
Beamborla:

Nah!
Dogs are loyal, faithful, smart and intelligent. When they love you, it's unconditional.

Their mating habit is just like every other animal. If they were made to have the choice of sticking to one partner, I'm sure their faithfulness would know no bounds

I was refering to their innate need to always chase after the pu**y wink
Re: Hilarious!! Dog Follows Cops’ Orders, Lies With Owner After Drug Bust by ginawest(f): 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
rily smart

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!! Dog Follows Cops’ Orders, Lies With Owner After Drug Bust by magneto(m): 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
Slimzjoe:
if only dogs could talk, they would be my best friends.......Most trusted and Loyal Animal God created

Indeed, that they are my friend cool
Re: Hilarious!! Dog Follows Cops’ Orders, Lies With Owner After Drug Bust by Beamborla(f): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
magneto:

I was refering to their innate need to always chase after the pu**y wink
Lol...
Still does not qualify them as dogs.
I already settled that when I mentioned their mating habit, anyways
Re: Hilarious!! Dog Follows Cops’ Orders, Lies With Owner After Drug Bust by Merlissa(f): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
magneto:

grin grin grin

That would be an interesting interrogation. Imagine two police rottweilers playing good dog, bad dog! Hahaha... grin

Lwkmd!!!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!! Dog Follows Cops’ Orders, Lies With Owner After Drug Bust by magneto(m): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
Beamborla:

Lol...
Still does not qualify them as dogs.
I already settled that when I mentioned their mating habit, anyways

Yea I suppose ur rite...dogs chase after the cat while men chase after the snatch! Dat elevates them to the much cooler species called "dawgs"cool
Re: Hilarious!! Dog Follows Cops’ Orders, Lies With Owner After Drug Bust by Beamborla(f): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
magneto:

Yea I suppose ur rite...dogs chase after the cat while men chase after the snatch! Dat elevates them to the much cooler species called "dawgs"cool

*chin in palms*
Re: Hilarious!! Dog Follows Cops’ Orders, Lies With Owner After Drug Bust by JurassicPark: 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
smiley same case here

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!! Dog Follows Cops’ Orders, Lies With Owner After Drug Bust by magneto(m): 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
JurassicPark:
smiley same case here

Hahahahaha...no be small tin my guy! Lwkmd grin

(1) (Reply)

Please, Whats The Breed Of This Dog? / Pure Bred Rottweiler Puppies For Sale. SOLD!!! / St Benard Pups For Sale....parents Pix Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.