Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,324 members, 7,846,449 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga (7276 Views)

Ekiti Impeachment Notice / Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga / Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by temitemi1(m): 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
We have nothing to fear! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
barcanista:

Cc: whynotthetruth anonimi dearpreye Truckpusher mogidi tomakint jmaine collynzo9 temitemi1

1 Like

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
Barca is looking for protection from fayose cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Mogidi: 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
Babacele:
politics and Law you know APC sabi am pass PDP. sebi you know.
Am waiting for the link bro, time they say is money, so please chop chop, links please.
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
baby124:

Parade has changed hands. Maga that is Fayose has paid. The judge will collect and still treat his mess up.

Now, i wonder what confidence Fayose has in the judiciary after he rubbished them?

He expects a favorable judgement? He expects the law and court to work?

buhahahaha, people who are delusional think others are fools.

If you don't understand a topic; it is more honourable to play observer role than spamming the whole page with nonentity plz...

1 Like

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by san316(m): 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Pls oga, no vex...you fit explain to me what he has been doing for which you arrived at the above conclusion... I dey wait bro...
because I no put eg after each of d points? OK.

1. he spent time witch hunting n investigating buhari instead of solving the problems in ekiti. when did he become a journalist?

2. he slapped a judge n prevented proceedings from taking place in court. is he orubebe?

3. lemme stop here.

1 Like

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
Randerl:
How Market Bro. Say Hi, to your Role Model, Ayo Fayose the Father Modern Day Impunity.

Plz what impunity did fayose commit
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
baby124:

Fayose is very hard to protect. He has messed himself up everywhere he turns. There is so much more that he can be chased out with. He has put the sharp knife under his own stomach, all he needs is a small push or little wind to blow and he impales himself with the knife.

In life, ka rora feso jaiye always. Peace. See you at the impeachment party. I will be hosting one on NL grin

So much more he can be chased away with cool...

Can you elucidate more on these "so much" more he has committed
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I smell hypocrisy in the topic.

You should have started from how 7members of the state house of assembly illegally impeached Ominrin and how his security aides were withdrawn and the illegal speaker got security aides attached to him,then how Fayose used the 7members of the state assembly to illegaly govern the state.

If the 19lawmakers cannot perform their legitimate duties in the house of assembly complex,blame it on Fayose who use thugs to harrass the lawmakers.

Why suddenly was Ominrin's security aides restored and that of the illegal speaker withdrawn? Doesn't it tells you that Ominrin is still recognized as the authentic speaker?

Fayose must be impeached whether it is from now till May 29th or when Buhari is sworn in. He must not escape the punishment!

Maybe you didn't read the topic before commenting...
You are free to open a thread on the illegality in ekiti state if you think there's any...Since, barcanista decamped from APC; I am yet to read any intelligent write up from that camp outside abuses...

The lawmakers absconded from duty; fayose never chased them away...

Omirin went to court to challenge his impeachment...Will he be in court for that purpose and also be parading as speaker

Buhari at central government and also at ekiti for fayose impeachment?... Unless he and APC has concluded plans to set the country on fire because we have a constitution guiding us all...We have different levels of government....
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
san316:

because I no put eg after each of d points? OK.

1. he spent time witch hunting n investigating buhari instead of solving the problems in ekiti. when did he become a journalist?

2. he slapped a judge n prevented proceedings from taking place in court. is he orubebe?

3. lemme stop here.

grin grin grin
how old are you

grin grin grin
sorry...have you finished school as in secondary school
grin grin grin grin
go and sleep joor...no mind me grin
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
baby124:

I am a woman. Thanks. I like that you are quite deluded though. wink. You will not see it coming. Just like the presidential elections, that is what will make this even sweeter. tongue

Babe, see the result of ekiti so far;
fayose16-0fayemi
National Assembly all PDP-APC nil

You can imagine what will happen tomorrow...
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
IlikePDP20:
Its too bad you were never really part of the PDP/GEJ e-warriors team huh, after all you've done to make yourself relevant your entire work ends up being for absolutely nothing.

Why don't you take a cue and disappear like the rest of those senior PDP apologists, one of them was even a Mod and he disappeared the day GMB won, tells you something huh.

Was this all you understood from the write up
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by HzRF(m): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

Trash.

So it wasn't act of illegality when 7 legislators impeached 19 of their colleagues? So it wasn't an illegality when Fayose took thugs to attack 19 lawmakers in their offices? So it wasn't illegality when Fayose slapped a judge.

You are a nonentity.
1)they impeached d speaker not d 19-dumbskull
Prove d rest or I believe ur stupidity was inherited
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by HzRF(m): 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
barcanista:
It's like you don't understand. Neither the Chief Judge nor the Clerk recognise Omirin as Speaker. The matter is a legal one that Omirin and his group are aware. Remember, it impeachment process involve both the Judiciary and legislative arm. There are many hurdles that need to be crossed.
Don't bother ursef wit those nonenties
Let dem carry their father,mother and dia relatives to goan impeach him
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
1wolex85:

my God, I can't believe what I am reading,where is your sense of morality and fairness. let's assume pdp wins the 26 seats on Saturday, and apc with their new found federal power ,poach 7 of the lawmakers lock out the remaining 19 and then impeach fayose,would you still come up with the rationalization you put up here? supporting a particular party shouldn't result to losing all sense of decorum and fairness, common! we all criticized obj for these kind of things during his administration, 8 years on, you are trying to rationalize it. this is trash

Countries are governed through constitutionality not morality...

And if APC tries to witch hunt states with federal might; a study of Peter Obi case in Anambra state will clear your doubt...

Most importantly, those law makers were not stopped from attending session but rather chose to abscond from duty to lagos maybe because they valued party allegiance more than their people...

Remember, it was when nobody was around to approve fayose appointees that all these drama started...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
Babacele:
Don't hide when Fayose is impeached before expiration of the tenure of the present assembly men cos I shall remind you. Meanwhile before the law, Omirin is the speaker and Fayose is a gonner!

Even if he is impeached tonight; it can still be overturned in a court of law...study Peter Obi's case before concluding bro...
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
oyb:
Barca is looking for protection from fayose cheesy

Your comment is a definition of everything but sense and intelligence...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
arsetalks:
I was searching for what you have been up to lately Barcanista and I found this thread. You have been taking nairalander on your ego trips it seems.

Very silly post. Where were you when 7 was greater than 19? Where were you when thugs beat up a judge in a law court? And mind you, APC are wiser than you and PDP. They withdrew the case in court. That will finally deal Fayose the technical knockout.

Mate, you need to finally get off your high horse. If Seun was taking you seriously before, I don't think he still does hence you threads hardly make the home page.

If barcanista wasn't important to you and others you won't be searching for him as I didn't see him ask after you...so his ego should be massaged because its worth it with people especially you running around to see him...

The wise don't advertise it on the street...For arsetalk and APC to claim monopoly of wisdom shows they are delusional...Which technical knockout...

Did you register here to win homepage...you need to mature and grow with your age bro...
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
Babacele:

oh baby ! ,oh lady!!

yr analysis making me go crazy!!!

Barca's pseudo analysis making me lazy!!!!!

Fayose's impeachment boat is fast sailing ,

no need for wailing

cos kirikiri is still waiting

u remember Ekitigate

to impunity, our institutions he n his confederates they subjugate

oh baby ,oh lady.

change your moniker to babaijebu or babaotule...
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
1wolex85:

I don't know what you think you know,but you just said a judge would've rule on a case that has been withdrawn! really? in the eyes of the law,it's crystal clear,Omirin is speaker. again to use your logic,I can say that the fact that fayose is in court to stop the proceedings means the proceedings are legal,this is strictly based on your logic.

Bro, court isn't a beer parlour where you walk in and walk out anyhow...there are laid down rules...If you want to withdraw a case; you have to apply and the judge will even ask the defendants their stance before ruling on it...

That fayose went to court isn't an affirmation of the legality of what omirin and cohorts are doing. Not at all but it is a smart move to add more legal hurdles for them, which before they can get out of it; there term would have expired...
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Countries are governed through constitutionality not morality...
And if APC tries to witch hunt states with federal might; a study of Peter Obi case in Anambra state will clear your doubt...
Most importantly, those law makers were not stopped from attending session but rather chose to abscond from duty to lagos maybe because they valued party allegiance more than their people...
Remember, it was when nobody was around to approve fayose appointees that all these drama started...
. Most of these people don't look at merit of case. They forget that despite Obj's brohaha, the court still upturned the impeachment of Dariye, Ladoja and Peter Obi. Them think say na by gra-gra. I de laugh
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
Babacele:
the stolen mandate? you people like dreaming.

Are you saying that fayemi is a nonentity since fayose can even steal from all local government and wards including fayemi's local government...it is 16-0 remember...

why didn't they win at the tribunal with your audio recording... pele

1 Like

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
Babacele:
even if Fayose rigs 1000 to zero, sorry he is going. it is a done deal. enough dynamite on his laps to make him impotent if he eventually survives the explosion of him spending the rest of his gangster life in jail!

How you ignorant peeps mention jail as if we are in military era...

Is your buhari also judiciary or don't you know there's something called separation of powers hence we have different tiers of government...

You will be in this country to see that nobody will be convicted after all these noise from you and others of your camp...

We use laws(constitution) not rumours and propaganda...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
barcanista:
. Most of these people don't look at merit of case. They forget that despite Obj's brohaha, the court still upturned the impeachment of Dariye, Ladoja and Peter Obi. Them think say na by gra-gra. I de laugh

Is high time NL started screening mental capacity and probably age of folks entering this politics section...

Most of them thrive on hearsay and beer parlour gists...

see Mogidi waiting for link from that babacele wey dey yarn trash...abeg bro mogidi go rest and leave that babaotule abi babacele

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

grin grin grin grin grin
if only the mad man knew he was mad, he won't be messing around....Whoever reads the write up and sees your reaction, will no doubt know that you are 100% qualified for yabaleft cool
This is hilarious especially your concluding line. Most of these APC folks are only being emotional rather than rational.

1 Like

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Babacele: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mogidi:

Can you post link to the above story?
Fayose Sends Traditional Rulers To Beg Tinubu

3 days ago,The Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Peter Fayose has reportedly sent two Ekiti Monarchs to the National leader of All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in Lagos.According to Osun defender, the unnamed traditional rulers who left Ekiti State to Lagos were mandated to meet with the Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu, who is expected to lead them to the former Lagos Governor whose political tactics and successes have continue to overwhelm the nation.“We are on a peace mission. Governor Fayose has asked us to meet with ObaAkiolu who should open the door for us to see Asiwaju Tinubu. We know there are moves to impeach the governor; our role as traditional rulers is the look for a constructive way to end the crisis. If the Governor will be impeached, we do not want him to be disgraced again for the second time in office,”one of the first class traditional rulers told a journalist on Sunday.The royal fathers are currently being lodged at a high-rate hotel in down town Lagos and are expected to meet with Oba of Lagos yesterday who will take them to Tinubu later in the night. The royal father who pleaded anonymity said the governor ‘is not arrogant. He has been misunderstood.We agree he made some mistakes, but there should be forgiveness and then Ekiti can move forward.”When asked if their mission was to stop the impeachment, he said: “We want a peaceful resolution of the crisis. We want Asiwaju to intervene and give Fayose a safe landing.”Fayose was on Friday served with impeachment notice by the 19 legitimate lawmakers who want him to respond to allegations of gross misconduct within the next seven days.Also, the governor of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko was said to have met with Asiwaju few days before the election pleading with him to forgive and forget his misdeeds having seen the inevitable failure of his party, the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP) at the March 28 election. But it was too late.Meanwhile, thegovernor has embarked on barricading roadsleading to the state capital, Ado-Ekiti, with buses, logs of wood and bonfires.Follow NAIJ.COM onTwitter!– Sell phones, cars, c
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Babacele: 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Is high time NL started screening mental capacity and probably age of folks entering this politics section...

Most of them thrive on hearsay and beer parlour gists...

see Mogidi waiting for link from that babacele wey dey yarn trash...abeg bro mogidi go rest and leave that babaotule abi babacele
we shall see who is yarning trash or who be otule. Time will tell. painful thing is that you cowards would e-disappear when it eventually dawns on you like the GMB phenomenon.

1 Like

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Babacele: 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mogidi:

Am waiting for the link bro, time they say is money, so please chop chop, links please.
I have sent the story from Naij. you want more links?
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by pmc01(m): 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
What a pathetic fellow!

Not only is the OP childish (attention seeking), but he's also a shameless coward. He has to call his jobless colleagues to offer him 'protection' whenever he posts his poorly analyzed crap. True to expectations, the 'protectors' come charging ready to 'shield' the kid who has called on them from counter arguments.

Who takes this guy serious anyway? He might even be a naive teenager for all I care. Damn!

4 Likes

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
barcanista:
This is hilarious especially your concluding line. Most of these APC folks are only being emotional rather than rational.

Annoyingly, they are cool with it...
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Babacele: 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

How you ignorant peeps mention jail as if we are in military era...

Is your buhari also judiciary or don't you know there's something called separation of powers hence we have different tiers of government...

You will be in this country to see that nobody will be convicted after all these noise from you and others of your camp...

We use laws(constitution) not rumours and propaganda...
I never knew you could be so ignorantly naive or are you deluding yourself with auto deceit?
if not, you should know that those who participated in the ekitigate have commited treason n you know the penalty? ask Obanikoro why he hasn't make good his empty threats to sue Sahara reporters for accusing him, including Fayose n co in the ekitigate audio tape?

please we ain't talking without thinking here just as we warned you guys about GMB despite your, insults, illogical logics, and unrealistic reasonings.

1 Like

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by dunkem21(m): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mogidi:

By your action you proved yet again the power of barcanista's punditry. No attempt at providing superior argument, I feel you bro. We used to be at the receiving end of barcanista's incredible analysis.
Ekpele!

You nailed it bro.

They all ran into an explosive packaged sucker punch.

Just watching and giggling.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by dunkem21(m): 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Babacele:
I have sent the story from Naij. you want more links?

Trash. We binned the propaganda story immediately it hit NL for lack of sauce.

Try again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) / Nigeria Yet To Attain Self-sufficiency In Rice Production, Says Osinbajo / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From COP24 Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.