Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) (7257 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Hausa Vs Yoruba Fight Spills To Matogun Market, Ogun State / Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash / Ekiti Breaking News:dr Adegun & Wife Kidnapped...all Doctors To Go On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by expressglory: 2:54pm On May 20, 2015
Ekiti is at it again.What started as a clash between the market women and road side hawkers yesterday 19th May is metamorphosing into something bloody.The market women yesterday attacked the road side hawkers and the resulting clash left a lot of people wounded with looting of shops and "road side stands".

In another development a wife of one of the NURTW members was duped of 35,000Naira and assaulted.The drivers retaliated by invading "Atikankan" area destroying properties and beating up the renown 419 boys in the arena.Along the way.according to eye witnesses, some properties belonging to the Hausas were also torched.This obviously drew the ire of the innocent traders and it became a free for all fight.The hausa's shops in Sabo area, opp.Mary Immaculate were looted and burnt. Before long, it suddenly became the Hausas Versus the Yorubas with the Hausas drawing Knives and Cutlasses while the Yorubas were seen carrying bottles and sticks.Three people were rumoured to have been killed.

As at the time of writing this report for nairaland,the security men have arrived in good numbers.The road is deserted,no car or motor cycle can move freely.Pockets of people are however sighted in front of houses far from where the security people are. The main market is deserted,the traders are packing their valuables out of the area because they anticipate a reprisal attack in the night from the Hausas.

Source:Eye witnesses,Traders in the market. I am on ground in Ekiti.I personally sent someone to take the pictures

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 20, 2015
Source??
Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by MKO4ever(m): 2:57pm On May 20, 2015
Pictures!!
Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 20, 2015
No source yet
Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 20, 2015
one negiria

1 Like

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by lyntiffany(f): 3:19pm On May 20, 2015
Let it not be true o! but if it is true, well is what the sophisticated bargained for and they are enjoying their gains.

6 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Young03(m): 3:24pm On May 20, 2015
If it true...lekwa kam na agba alingo

let them fight so far na hausa and yoruba,,,me no send dem

15 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by ozoigbondu: 3:24pm On May 20, 2015
Their collabo is bearing fruits cheesy

Somebody will still find a way to drag igbos into it angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 20, 2015
@expressglory where is ya source?
Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 20, 2015
Incase its true

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 20, 2015
Oduastan in the making

3 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 20, 2015
See sophisticated partnership

Adamu can not try this sh1t in Warri dem never born the camel wey born dem

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by expressglory: 3:29pm On May 20, 2015
Source:Eye witnesses,Traders in the market. I am on ground in Ekiti.I personally sent someone to take the pictures
Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by mrborntodoit: 3:37pm On May 20, 2015
Someone will soon blame the SE

21 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:39pm On May 20, 2015
The host has become the hunted. smiley

9 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 20, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
The host has become the hunted. smiley

Sour love

3 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2015
Wetin concern me, na two brothers de fight. They say l be Cameronian, butthey need the oil for my land, they no want me.

13 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by khamas19: 3:46pm On May 20, 2015
...very typical ...see them rejoicing over evil news

Could not even wait for verification...awon omoale..

Mashanfani jatijati....

6 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:48pm On May 20, 2015
Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by temitemi1(m): 3:49pm On May 20, 2015
Apc news undecided

2 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by HzRF(m): 3:50pm On May 20, 2015
lyntiffany:
Let it not be true o! but if it is true, well is what the sophisticated bargained for and they are enjoying their gains.
What rubbish is this one churning out
So benue state where the herdsmen kill anyhow they also bargain for it?

3 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 20, 2015
khamas19:
...very typical ...see them rejoicing over evil news

Could not even wait for verification...awon omoale..

Mashanfani jatijati....

Eyahh Pele take heart and soonest recofery

10 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by khamas19: 3:59pm On May 20, 2015
WombRaiders:

Eyahh Pele take heart and soonest recofery

Sorry I don't speak idi0t...
Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Holywizard: 3:59pm On May 20, 2015
Make them kill themselves jor!!!
God bless the Southern & Eastern part of Nigeria!!!

10 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Holywizard: 4:03pm On May 20, 2015
are they not slaves??
Their hausa masters are entitled to kill them any time, anyday!!

12 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Qelvin(m): 4:03pm On May 20, 2015
*in Don Jazzy voice* oya baby make we collabo ooo... grin grin grin yaribas and their Hausa vassals, two sets of people that can't just get enough of themselves, one stuck been perennial slaves and serfs, the other very much content with been the Lord and master of the forever servile partner...meanwhile the smarter party( SE/ND) watch the whole drama at the side while chewing their popcorns and sipping their hot tea.

10 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by dedollarman(m): 4:04pm On May 20, 2015
Since buhari won election every hausa man is behaving as if they have conquer other region flexing their muscle any how

2 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by zed24: 4:05pm On May 20, 2015
Make dem fight wella. I hate dem all.

4 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Ikengawo: 4:09pm On May 20, 2015
[size=30pt]CHANGE[/size]

8 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Ikengawo: 4:10pm On May 20, 2015
mrborntodoit:

This is how the Oba of Lagos will be talking about Igbos yet no Igbo has laid a physical hand on any member of any tribe. Let them blame jor

8 Likes

Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 20, 2015
Ok
Re: EKITI BREAKING News: Hausa,Yoruba Clash...3 Feared Dead(photos) by patrick89(m): 4:15pm On May 20, 2015
mrborntodoit:

the person dare not.. All these clowns are feeding too much on my silence. I won't be that magnanimous this time.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banditry: Seven Northern states to recruit 3,000 vigilantes - Masari / Tinubu Should Review RECs Appointment – Ex-INEC Chairman, Jega / EXPLOSIVE!!! Secret 1914 Amalgamation Document Finally EXPOSED (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.