Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,897 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga (7224 Views)

Ekiti Impeachment Notice / Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga / Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Babacele:
I have sent the story from Naij. you want more links?

Pls I need more verifiable links...which news agency is this you quoted this beer parlour gossip from...

Nawa for most of you...so you aren't ashamed of this your link
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by eniyanpataki: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
This barcanista guy should keep his mouth shut and bury his head in shame.after all the rubbist forecast you posted about the presidential election,you can still come out here and spew rubbish!
I have known all this while that he is up for the highest bidder,that's why he kept making those analysis and forecasts when hr claimed to be on APC side,when he couldn't get the gratification hr wanted he quickly jumped ship because some PDP guys promised him some goodies.now he has lost woefully on both sides.

I hate people who do not stand for something,people without guiding principles,barcsnista is one of them.I see him growing up to become someone in the league of ffk,okupe ,abati,tom ikimi and other swine's on our political landscape.
I spit on you barcanista!

1 Like

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Babacele:
I never knew you could be so ignorantly naive or are you deluding yourself with auto deceit?
if not, you should know that those who participated in the ekitigate have commited treason n you know the penalty? ask Obanikoro why he hasn't make good his empty threats to sue Sahara reporters for accusing him, including Fayose n co in the ekitigate audio tape?

please we ain't talking without thinking here just as we warned you guys about GMB despite your, insults, illogical logics, and unrealistic reasonings.

Ability to blow big grammar and type long sentences aren't synonymous with sense and logic...

What's treason?...
How's election rigging treasonable offence if at all election was rigged...

Why did fayemi lose in tribunal and even in his appeal if all your audio evidence?

What offence did those that said they will form parallel government commit
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Babacele: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Maybe you didn't read the topic before commenting...
You are free to open a thread on the illegality in ekiti state if you think there's any...Since, barcanista decamped from APC; I am yet to read any intelligent write up from that camp outside abuses...

The lawmakers absconded from duty; fayose never chased them away...

Omirin went to court to challenge his impeachment...Will he be in court for that purpose and also be parading as speaker

Buhari at central government and also at ekiti for fayose impeachment?... Unless he and APC has concluded plans to set the country on fire because we have a constitution guiding us all...We have different levels of government....

it is you who is finding it difficult to recognise the reality and actuality of the end to the illegality called Fayose in ekiti. you and Barca can't condition our reasonings and reactions by your pseudo analysis cos we ain't robots especially when we know the genesis of Fayose's impunity and lawlessness . You and barca should go back to the drawing board cos your persuasions are fraudulent and myopic as well as selfish and illegal.
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
Babacele:
it is you who is finding it difficult to recognise the reality and actuality of the end to the illegality called Fayose in ekiti. you and Barca can't condition our reasonings and reactions by your pseudo analysis cos we ain't robots especially when we know the genesis of Fayose's impunity and lawlessness . You and barca should go back to the drawing board cos your persuasions are fraudulent and myopic as well as selfish and illegal.

What did you say again
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Babacele: 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Ability to blow big grammar and type long sentences aren't synonymous with sense and logic...

What's treason?...
How's election rigging treasonable offence if at all election was rigged...

Why did fayemi lose in tribunal and even in his appeal if all your audio evidence?

What offence did those that said they will form parallel government commit
the audio tape was deliberately n't available during the trials because ekiti was a bait for PDP. When the tape eventually came out , exposing PDP's plan to use the millitary, the ruling party was so embarrassed that it forced the nation to shift the Febuhari 14 elections by 6 weeks ,which it eventually lost.

Captain Koli is still alive and shall be back at the appropriate time to testify against state officials who undermined institutions and processes like the military and the elections in a judicial panel of enquiry into an international embarrassment called ekitigate. Then event would school you that subverting the state is a treasonable offence.

2 Likes

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
pmc01:
What a pathetic fellow!

Not only is the OP childish (attention seeking), but he's also a shameless coward. He has to call his jobless colleagues to offer him 'protection' whenever he posts his poorly analyzed crap. True to expectations, the 'protectors' come charging ready to 'shield' the kid who has called on them from counter arguments.

Who takes this guy serious anyway? He might even be a naive teenager for all I care. Damn!

I take him serious alongside many others including you because nobody forced you to comment on this thread otherwise what happened to ignoring it, if it wasn't worth your attention...

So carry your myopic, hatred ridden and bigoted being out of this thread...because I am ready to devour you raw on this thread...

go get a life...

modified

1 Like

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Babacele: 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

What did you say again
can't you read?

1 Like

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by donzie(m): 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
WOW!...since when have blowing grammars become so important to be used during argumentative conversation?!...anyway am a learner tho___ be following this post for sometime now...
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
Babacele:
can't you read?

You made no sense...

I marshalled out points and was expecting reasonable answers from people, only for you to litter my mention with empty rhetorics...

Go back to my post you quoted and present constructive and basic constitutional answers not rhetorics...

We are for the law not morality or empty rhetorics or abuses or blackmails or whatever yo are presenting here...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
eniyanpataki:
This barcanista guy should keep his mouth shut and bury his head in shame.after all the rubbist forecast you posted about the presidential election,you can still come out here and spew rubbish!
I have known all this while that he is up for the highest bidder,that's why he kept making those analysis and forecasts when hr claimed to be on APC side,when he couldn't get the gratification hr wanted he quickly jumped ship because some PDP guys promised him some goodies.now he has lost woefully on both sides.

I hate people who do not stand for something,people without guiding principles,barcsnista is one of them.I see him growing up to become someone in the league of ffk,okupe ,abati,tom ikimi and other swine's on our political landscape.
I spit on you barcanista!

Rantings of a frustrated man...pushed down by burden of hatred...spewing only ignorance....and being hunted around by his own wretched shadow cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by churchmind: 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mogidi:

It may interest you to know I've alerted the MOds about your behavior.
u n asari na mate infact notify Buhari
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Babacele:
the audio tape was deliberately n't available during the trials because ekiti was a bait for PDP. When the tape eventually came out , exposing PDP's plan to use the millitary, the ruling party was so embarrassed that it forced the nation to shift the Febuhari 14 elections by 6 weeks ,which it eventually lost.

Captain Koli is still alive and shall be back at the appropriate time to testify against state officials who undermined institutions and processes like the military and the elections in a judicial panel of enquiry into an international embarrassment called ekitigate. Then event would school you that subverting the state is a treasonable offence.

Boy, time to sleep...

You are prosecuting a case and then you deliberately leave out evidence that would have helped win the case for you...how ridiculous can you get bro?...
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by churchmind: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
churchmind:
u n asari na mate infact notify Buhari
shut up is a brand of it own for low life dat has nting to improve on dis platform
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
Babacele:

I am still waiting for a verifiable link where fayose sent emissaries to Jagaban via Oba Lagos as you said here...

With all this your grammar, you for borrow some sense put inside instead of just propaganda and lies with empty long rhetorics....u no try sef bro m
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Rantings of a frustrated man...pushed down by burden of hatred...spewing only ignorance....and being hunted around by his own wretched shadow cool
Very funny. Abeg padi me make you de avoid exchange of insults with children of anger.
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
barcanista:
Very funny. Abeg padi me make you de avoid exchange of insults with children of anger.

grin grin grin
Just wanna show them that nobody has monopoly of violence or vulgar or derogatory words...if they want to fight dirty, I am ready...but if they want us to reason like humans; why not that's why I am here...I love my boss@Truckpusher style grin
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
Babacele:

Oga you mean APC "deliberately" left out so-called video that "would have helped their unrealistic case"? Wow!!!! See as long as the electoral act and the constitution are concern, the issue of Fayose's election has been decided and closed. Nobody, I repeat nobody, not even Buhari can do anything about it.
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
I used to think Barcanista is a lover of democracy until he finally disappoint me with this irrational topic he initiated. why would you allow your hatred for the opposition party to blind your sense of reasoning and still allow it to guide your actions. Why not talk about the genesis of this scenario, rather than challenging the illegality of the impeachment saga. What is the legality of 7 greater than 19? how would a sane and educated person believe 7 men could successfully impeach a Speaker of the house, or 7 people have successfully formed a quorum according to PDP dictionary.

It pains me whenever I see Nigerian youths trending the part of corrupt politicians. So, because Fayose is now a PDP governor now stop the OP from seeing what is bad in his actions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

grin grin grin
Just wanna show them that nobody has monopoly of violence or vulgar or derogatory words...if they want to fight dirty, I am ready...but if they want us to reason like humans; why not that's why I am here...I love my boss@Truckpusher style grin
Lol @Truckpusher. That bros get enough venom o. grin grin grin
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
barcanista:
Lol @Truckpusher. That bros get enough venom o. grin grin grin

Bros, his own no be here oo grin grin grin...
If these children of anger fight dirty and you feed them their style, they will quietly go back to their coven grin
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
Neyoor:
I used to think Barcanista is a lover of democracy until he finally disappoint me with this irrational topic he initiated. why would you allow your hatred for the opposition party to blind your sense of reasoning and still allow it to guide your actions. Why not talk about the genesis of this scenario, rather than challenging the illegality of the impeachment saga. What is the legality of 7 greater than 19? how would a sane and educated person believe 7 men could successfully impeach a Speaker of the house, or 7 people have successfully formed a quorum according to PDP dictionary.

It pains me whenever I see Nigerian youths trending the part of corrupt politicians. So, because Fayose is now a PDP governor now stop the OP from seeing what is bad in his actions.

No bro, you missed it plzzz...let me correct you here...

Democracy is synonymous with constitutionality. This thread is about the constitutionality of fayose impeachment move by APC lawmakers not ekiti lawmakers because on their own volition, they absconded from ekiti to Lagos upon fayose swearing in...preferring party allegiance to constitutional responsibility to ekiti state...

So you may wish to ask;
Why did they abandon their job?
their constituency?
their state?
the electorates?
would fayose not function as these men has ran away to probably frustrate his government...

Anyway, our topic here is impeachment...you may wish to open a new thread to trace the history of ekiti state...
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
barcanista:
Oga you mean APC "deliberately" left out so-called video that "would have helped their unrealistic case"? Wow!!!! See as long as the electoral act and the constitution are concern, the issue of Fayose's election has been decided and closed. Nobody, I repeat nobody, not even Buhari can do anything about it.

Does he even know that normal court doesn't deliberate on election matters hence they keep hoping on all the magic that will happen once buhari takes over...
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Neyoor:

You may need to be honest Sir. Fayose isn't a member of Ekisti State House. Omirin and co absconded to Lagos because "Ekiti was not safe" according to them and not because Fayose or anybody prevented them. The business of the state must not suffer because of few officials, hence, the G-7 took it upon themselves to conduct House Business where the ex-Speaker Omirin was impeached. Now the matter is in court which I think is legitimate. The so-called offence of Fayose is laughable to say the least. Anyway, the Lawmakers should follow "due process" if they are to make any headway. But I assure you that their efforts will amount to exercise in futility.
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by eyesofgod: 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
IN MEMORIAN

We regretfully mourn the demise of, and the opening of, the gate of HELL for our once self-acclaimed largest party in Africa, PDP which sad event took place on 28/3/2015 following a fatal mortal combat it had with a new kid on the block, APC. All attempts to revive the monster failed due to multiple injuries, sabotage, deceit, betrayal, and sodomy.
Aged: roughly 16 years though touted to live for 60 years.
Final burial rights take place on 29/5/2015 at the Eagle Square, Abuja following a military parade.
She is survived by the presidency, party executive, campaign organization, gorvernors and e-warriors
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by SHARIAREPORTERS: 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
When fayose told them that they have to impeach God before they impeach him they tort he was playing
D guy is too wise and good in politics than any of them
He is called "oshokomole", meaning d husband of all witches, no ordinary man can challenge him.
He will rule ekiti, d people hate apc so much after fayemi and his bandits finished that state
Fayemi can't even deliver his ward to apc, go find out, even wen he contested for governorship, he lost woefully to pdp in his polling unit and ward not to talk of his local govt
Tinubu in-law lost his seat in the house of rep, guess they want to pay him back for sending tinubu and his bandits out of ekiti
Tomorrow, we are going to reject tinubu from lagos permanently!
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

No bro, you missed it plzzz...let me correct you here...
Democracy is synonymous with constitutionality. This thread is about the constitutionality of fayose impeachment move by APC lawmakers not ekiti lawmakers because on their own volition, they absconded from ekiti to Lagos upon fayose swearing in...preferring party allegiance to constitutional responsibility to ekiti state...
So you may wish to ask;
Why did they abandon their job?
their constituency?
their state?
the electorates?
would fayose not function as these men has ran away to probably frustrate his government...
Anyway, our topic here is impeachment...you may wish to open a new thread to trace the history of ekiti state...

There is no how you can talk about the illegality of Fayose's impeachment saga without 1st discussing the state and condition of the house of assembly, since that is where any form of impeachment could start from. Fayose's impeachment saga erupted from the volcanoes of his stubborness and the impunity he inflicted on the lawmakers of the opposition party. How and when did the lawmakers deserted their state and constitutional right?

Incase you've forgotten or you've been bamboozled and brainwashed from telling the truth, I will quote some facts for you here and you're free to quote any valid point that stated how the lawmakers deliberately left their state if not only when their lives were in danger or could you have forgotten so quickly the attacks on the APC lawmakers by Fayose's thugs.

http://leadership.ng/news/391714/fayose-omirin-battle-control-ekiti-assembly

Say the truth and it shall set you free

2 Likes

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by angelsing(m): 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mogidi:

By your action you proved yet again the power of barcanista's punditry. No attempt at providing superior argument, I feel you bro. We used to be at the receiving end of barcanista's incredible analysis.
Ekpele!
What superior argument are u expecting from him, so long it is Barcanista there is no point arguing it because he will be wrong like he was wrong about SW politics during presidential election...Barcanista has been Transformed

1 Like

Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Firefire(m): 12:18am On Apr 11, 2015
[s]
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

[s]Trash.

So it wasn't act of illegality when 7 legislators impeached 19 of their colleagues? So it wasn't an illegality when Fayose took thugs to attack 19 lawmakers in their offices? So it wasn't illegality when Fayose slapped a judge.

You are a nonentity[/s].

Garbage undecided
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by angelsing(m): 12:22am On Apr 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

If barcanista wasn't important to you and others you won't be searching for him as I didn't see him ask after you...so his ego should be massaged because its worth it with people especially you running around to see him...

The wise don't advertise it on the street...For arsetalk and APC to claim monopoly of wisdom shows they are delusional...Which technical knockout...

Did you register here to win homepage...you need to mature and grow with your age bro...
You are just ranting all over the thread like u are begging for attention...We have seen you, can u just suck it up and let Barcanista answer is own quote
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Fathai(m): 12:26am On Apr 11, 2015
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

Trash.

So it wasn't act of illegality when 7 legislators impeached 19 of their colleagues? So it wasn't an illegality when Fayose took thugs to attack 19 lawmakers in their offices? So it wasn't illegality when Fayose slapped a judge.

You are a nonentity.
biiiggg nonentity. You think u can decieve people all the time with your absurd analysis?.....kaaaaa bacarnista pls stop all this shit...plsss.
Re: The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga by Babacele: 4:16am On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
You think so? I shall remind you when the deal is done bro. ain't seen nothing yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TRUCKPUSHER Finally Opens Up On Why He Fears Biafra / Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. / The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.