Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. (57470 Views)

Bauchi Political Thugs AKA Sara-Suka Arrested By Police & Weapons Recovered / Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by DAIL(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I wonder when the youths of this Nation will ever grow up and stop being used by those who don't care how they end up
wen a man is worthless he bcoms a useful tools for crime...i pray they should be incarcerated all their lives
Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by Alexander001(m): 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:
See that guy with white vest in the second pic as if he wants to fight the soldiers
them bulala am, you no see the army man with belt.
Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by Youssouff10(m): 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Na dat one wey be like afin I pity pass.
Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by coollexy: 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
CR77:
lol you funny die

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by Truckpusher(m): 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
philips70:

I will prefer to be identified with the worst diseases of this world than to be caught supporting and thugging for a Nyesom Wike. Your intellectual and mental capacity is seriously called to question supporting such a man.
Sharrap that smelly gutter of yours you call mouth, you bloody hypocrite.

When you supported the old illiterate cow rustler to replace an educated younger fellow, what was the basics for your definition of your own very intellectual and mental capacity? and since you're so dumb not to understand a thing let me remind you that I support a party ,an ideology and not an individual.

Go and fall into the Lagoon.

The Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu , the Honorable Minister of the Lagoon would be more than happy to receive your dumb asss. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by hurricaneindia(f): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
CR77:
Amaechi boys
Madam, what do you have against amaechi? Did he demolish your house? Hatred kills, you know?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by CR77(f): 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
Oga sir ask google.ng
hurricaneindia:

Madam, what do you have against amaechi? Did he demolish your house? Hatred kills, you know?
Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by hurricaneindia(f): 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
CR77:
Oga sir ask google.ng
Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
remember007:
you mean the NOKIA touch light? undecided

Nokia kini? If I hear. Why are you not sleeping
Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by Locapito(m): 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
philips70:
Is that not Truckpusher on blue collar there? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hahahaha!!!! Na tomorrow truckpusher will be arrested but meanwhile, those guys na truckpusher's brothers from the same family. Its in their blood.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by Lifebender(m): 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
ozoigbondu:

l want to party in lagoon not die by the way obinna is distrubting life jacket

And party u shall grin grin grin grin.I just hope u wont be sober after ur acclaimed party
Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by Truckpusher(m): 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
Locapito:
hahahaha!!!! Na tomorrow truckpusher will be arrested but meanwhile, those guys na truckpusher's brothers from the same family. Its in their blood.
Just like your mothers and daughters are being ganged raped by boko haram in the North.
Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by Olamide1023(m): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
Bros u too harsh oooo
Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by DeCleff(m): 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
zara360:
God punish u to call wike name fool.

Kid, can't u counter my claim without abusing ur entire generation?

Now tell me, if Wike is innocent of all the political crimes been comitted against APC in Rivers state, why is complaining about Ameachi ploting with security agents stop Rivers state election?

He seems to have forgotten so that he used the same security agents to intimidate and rigged APC down during presidential & national assembly election.

Now, is the time to prove the 1.48milion vote PDP got in Rivers state.

No more ballot box snatching, intimidation of voters, disrupting election in APC dominated areas and killing of APC members.

Rivers people must vote and their votes must count

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by philips70(m): 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
Truckpusher:

When you supported the old illiterate cow rustler to replace an educated younger fellow, what was the basics for your definition of your own very intellectual and mental capacity? and since you're so dumb not to understand a thing let me remind you that I support a party ,an ideology and not an individual.

The Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu , the Honorable Minister of the Lagoon would be more than happy to receive your dumb asss. grin

General Muhammadu Buhari is a million times more educated and exposed than Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Education is not by certificates. I had a colleague who acquired a B.Eng and M.Eng in 2 weeks from a certain University but cannot define Ohm's first law. Jonathan is the dullest flaunter of a PhD degree Nigeria has ever known. Get that into your thick skull. And it will do you more good to stop ranting even as a tout.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by Lifebender(m): 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
Truckpusher:

Heeeeediaaaat grin grin.A cow bla bla bla bla...What value did ur so called educated bro add to NigeriaHe disgraced us internationally,stole more than can be accounted for,divided naija between ethnic and religion,shaming from his responsibilities.I bet u feed with less than #100,000 annually,yet the 2 lions in Aso Rock are feeding with #2Billion naira annually..And here u're saying he is educated.Am sure since he became our leader ur life was as it was,is now and ever shall be unless u embrace change.....Mtcchwww..Senseless Heeeeeeediiiaaatttt grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by Truckpusher(m): 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
philips70:

General Muhammadu Buhari is a million times more educated and exposed than Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Education is not by certificates. I had a colleague who acquired a B.Eng and M.Eng in 2 weeks from a certain University but cannot define Ohm's first law. Jonathan is the dullest flaunter of a PhD degree Nigeria has ever known. Get that into your thick skull. And it will do you more good to stop ranting even as a tout.

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by Truckpusher(m): 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lifebender:

Heeeeediaaaat grin grin.A cow bla bla bla bla...What value did ur so called educated bro add to NigeriaHe disgraced us internationally,stole more than can be accounted for,divided naija between ethnic and religion,shaming from his responsibilities.I bet u feed with less than #100,000 annually,yet the 2 lions in Aso Rock are feeding with #2Billion naira annually..And here u're saying he is educated.Am sure since he became our leader ur life was as it was,is now and ever shall be unless u embrace change.....Mtcchwww..Senseless Heeeeeeediiiaaatttt grin grin grin[]
[b]And who is this mad man? undecided
Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by cool318(m): 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Just like your mothers and daughters are being ganged raped by boko haram in the North.

Hallmark of a Cross breed called Truckpusher spewing & uttering Gibberish since he was born.
He knows nothing but to haul insults in a Faceless forum.
Am still waiting for you in my Polling Unit with your Thugs & army.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by Truckpusher(m): 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
cool318:

Hallmark of a Cross breed called Truckpusher spewing & uttering Gibberish since he was born.
He know nothing but to haul insults in a Faceless forum.
Am still waiting for you in my Polling Unit with your Thugs & army.
And which cave did you crawl out from?
Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by africanusvu(m): 11:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
Wat ar they waiting for,since these fools refuse to learn from wat happend yesterday,waste them today immediately so that they may not be our problems again tomorow
Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by tomzman: 12:00am On Apr 11, 2015
I wonder when some youths will learn.
Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by honeychild(f): 12:27am On Apr 11, 2015
philips70:
Is that not Truckpusher on blue collar there? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

cheesy cheesy you took those words right out of my mouth!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by emmykk(m): 12:33am On Apr 11, 2015
Young03:
Want to knw if dey ar 4 wike or amaechi
most likely for 1 house member
Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by oweman: 12:45am On Apr 11, 2015
Those posters writting rubbish as if it is legal for the military to flog or frog jump anyone better watch it as its a two thing those suspect ( they are suspects for now ) no law in anywhere in Nigeria give anyone the powers to molest anyone .
NIGERIANS MUST STOP PRAISING ILLEGALITIES
Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by philips70(m): 12:48am On Apr 11, 2015
honeychild:

grin grin grin grin You know him to this extent too? Chaii.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by Truckpusher(m): 12:57am On Apr 11, 2015
honeychild:

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by rottenegg: 1:02am On Apr 11, 2015
philips70:

This is the most xxxxxx up comment i have read today.
Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by willyo(m): 1:35am On Apr 11, 2015
For which part of Rivers? This is fake. Mention the location or adunbilivit.
Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by willyo(m): 1:39am On Apr 11, 2015
rottenegg:

This is the most xxxxxx up comment i have read today.
U're right paddy. What else? Ignorance's no excuse... Illiteracy's a viral disease also. Don't blame 'em
Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by denedene(m): 2:42am On Apr 11, 2015
chei my state o! may God protect the innocent and the wicked face his judgement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria / 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) / President Buhari Dissolves NNPC Board Of Directors - NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.