Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Is It Sensible To Ask A Girl Out Online Without Knowing Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Sensible To Ask A Girl Out Online Without Knowing Her (923 Views)

See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics) / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Sensible To Ask A Girl Out Online Without Knowing Her by collinsflex(m): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
To the guys in the section, is it right to ask a babe out when you don't even know the real her? Is it love or lust?

For me I think asking a girl out online makes no sense cuz no emotional string is attached.

To the ladies, how do you feel when a guy who barely knw you is asking you to date him? Does it soumds funny or u take it serious
Re: Is It Sensible To Ask A Girl Out Online Without Knowing Her by ifex370(m): 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
I'm here to learn more
Re: Is It Sensible To Ask A Girl Out Online Without Knowing Her by GboyegaD(m): 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
The ones you see and ask out you know them because they are your cousins right? It is no crime and love comes in different forms however, you can't just ask them out the 1st time you know them.

1 Like

Re: Is It Sensible To Ask A Girl Out Online Without Knowing Her by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
You seen/heard people who met online getting married?

personally I've blessed/tasted so many online puddies in real life

It could turn to love or lost depending on how you handle it!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Sensible To Ask A Girl Out Online Without Knowing Her by Cutehector(m): 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Well if u knw and ur very sure u guys r gonna meet in person den all u need do is to hold d question until u guys finaly meet physically

1 Like

Re: Is It Sensible To Ask A Girl Out Online Without Knowing Her by damilareoye: 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
Consider the distance first.... Moreover, if you are somehow close to each other in terms of distances, you can.

1 Like

Re: Is It Sensible To Ask A Girl Out Online Without Knowing Her by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Emotional strings? You'Ve got be kidding me.. However I see nothing out of normal in that.. After all he's a guy... Guyz catch feelings at weird places grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Sensible To Ask A Girl Out Online Without Knowing Her by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
If I Love for beauty it won't be Love!
If I Love for Perfection it won't be there!!
If I Love her for d sake of Love it will be Love

Of course, I will, I have and I still Can!!! Beauty will disappear nd your Love for her will be gone as well....Figures will distort but Love remain forever...

Ask her out based on one thing "You Love Something Unique About Her"
Re: Is It Sensible To Ask A Girl Out Online Without Knowing Her by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
There's a proverb that says mkpor do ke mkpor mbio, Though social media is populated by scammers it's still a place a lucky man could discover something grin
Re: Is It Sensible To Ask A Girl Out Online Without Knowing Her by iPrevail(m): 3:45am On Apr 11, 2015
Well it's not entirely insensible, but still it's a very stupid thing to do.
Re: Is It Sensible To Ask A Girl Out Online Without Knowing Her by collinsflex(m): 5:33am On Apr 11, 2015
iPrevail:
Well it's not entirely insensible, but still it's a very stupid thing to do.
ho do u mean
Re: Is It Sensible To Ask A Girl Out Online Without Knowing Her by collinsflex(m): 5:35am On Apr 11, 2015
Lacomus:
There's a proverb that says mkpor do ke mkpor mbio, Though social media is populated by scammers it's still a place a lucky man could discover something grin
hmmmmm I see, buh can't some guys just wait before they say such tin to girls
Re: Is It Sensible To Ask A Girl Out Online Without Knowing Her by Slow547: 6:32am On Apr 11, 2015
Definitely
Re: Is It Sensible To Ask A Girl Out Online Without Knowing Her by collinsflex(m): 6:56am On Apr 11, 2015
Slow547:
Definitely
definitely what
Re: Is It Sensible To Ask A Girl Out Online Without Knowing Her by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 11, 2015
Only dumbtards ask girls out online undecided
Re: Is It Sensible To Ask A Girl Out Online Without Knowing Her by collinsflex(m): 7:08am On Apr 11, 2015
sylvalord:
Only dumbtards ask girls out online undecided
hmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Help Him Choose Between Two Friends. / What Is On A Man's Mind (Photo) / Dating Two Sisters At D Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.