Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) (64419 Views)

Hilarious Photo! See What Moses Caused By Dividing The Sea / Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividng The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (in Pictures) / Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by illiad: 8:09am On Apr 11, 2015
Lol
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Deiok(m): 8:09am On Apr 11, 2015
Loll. See what ordinary lagoon have caused.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by ITbomb(m): 8:09am On Apr 11, 2015
I just love Igbos, if na Hausa/Fulani dem for start to burn houses and kill people

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Okeikpu(m): 8:10am On Apr 11, 2015
asadike:
Instead,for d oba to beg us to help him develop Lagos lagoon, he is here threatening to throw us inside it. Anyway, no yawa, by the time we finish constructing our lagoon sky scrappers,even d oba will come and rent a house there.
Asa m nwa (*^3^)/~♡

1 Like

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by OgaTheTop2: 8:10am On Apr 11, 2015
Arysexy:
Don't worry We can still perform wonders in lagoon
Una get mouth.smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by xlnc2324: 8:10am On Apr 11, 2015
OneNaira6:
LMFAO see how a whole oba just turned himself into a laughing stock. People now insult him and use his words for joke...making mockery of him.

Lmao!!!!

How the mighty have fallen.

I think people now make fun of the Igbos, remember, they are the ones being threatened.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Dexema(m): 8:11am On Apr 11, 2015
This joke don pass the 100m mark,now its no more funny, I really think those still trying hard to cause bitterness/hate till now are those with ulterior motive with somfin to gain from it.
#Lagosdecides#

1 Like

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by speaktome(m): 8:11am On Apr 11, 2015
frankyychiji:
Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!
Otua ka odi!!!

5 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by deltateam: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2015
What Oba Akiolu doesn't know is that CIA and FBI are in Lagos waiting for him to be whisked to ICJ immediately an Igbo enters lagoon. Let him get ready.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by MalcoImX: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2015
udokpuenyi:

What Tinubu appointed in his cabinet are his political cohorts, not Igbos even we they are igbos
You don try; because of this election Igbokwe is not Igbo na Agbaje be Igbo, from Ihiala local government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Btruth: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2015
Elslim:
Where r they crossing to
......to either Onitsha or Nnewi.......lol.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by sexyjob(m): 8:12am On Apr 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
Tinubu started all this problem, by starting to appoint them into his cabinet as commissioners. See now, they think they're stronger and are wrestling for positions with the indigenes.
What is iindigene?

1 Like

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by funsoul: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2015
Pls d mod pushing these lagoon topics to front page should stop it.I know you are igbo but I think the joke has been taken far enough
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by masterpix(m): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2015
ibedun:
Igbo people need deliverance! And I am not even kidding...
goat you need it more

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2015
xlnc2324:

I think people now make fun of the Igbos, remember, they are the ones being threatened.

But we are not complaining. We are enjoying it as long as we see the threats as empty. We urge others to joy us in the joke as well.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Deepfreezer(m): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2015
I'm Enjoying this drama.
script / story written by OBA Akiolu.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by adazinnie(f): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2015
phantonce:

like the skycrapper in onitsha or aba? mtcheeew.
u guys av taking this joke too far.
shaaaa shutup ur mouth deir...if na Yoruba hatred go don full everi were....Yoruba's can hate.... tufiakwa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by ice74: 8:19am On Apr 11, 2015
I use 2 wonder y dis igbo people can't let dis matter rest...

Afterall is dia any tribe in dis country dat shows tribalism more dan d IGBOS....no offense, jst askin..
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Okeikpu(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2015
That mumu oba Akiole neva die yet Chimpan-zee of a man ⊙︿⊙

10 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by MalcoImX: 8:19am On Apr 11, 2015
deltateam:

You are mad!
You are the one who's mad by even thinking the Oba will push you or anybody into the lagoon. You don't know people's tradition but you're always ready to open your big mouth on what you don't know. Is the reference to drowning in the lagoon used only against the Igbo? It's not your fault. You don't know other people's cultures.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by jamillion: 8:22am On Apr 11, 2015
OneNaira6:
LMFAO see how a whole oba just turned himself into a laughing stock. People now insult him and use his words for joke...making mockery of him.

Lmao!!!!

How the mighty have fallen.
would u jump on fire because u see ur neighbor jumping too? When would our people start to think straight. U said an elder's wrong so d young once should nt respect him again. Am non igbo neighther Yoruba but I think its wrong to join the wrongs because pple around u ar wrong
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by MalcoImX: 8:23am On Apr 11, 2015
sexyjob:

What is iindigene?
A Yoruba man living in Yoruba land is an indigene. That does not stop other non-Yoruba men residing in Yoruba land with full rights due to all Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 11, 2015
Elslim:
Where r they crossing to
to our dearly beloved BIAFRA...gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by silibaba: 8:24am On Apr 11, 2015
Donmams:
So funny. I don't even understand why the igbos think they matter in lagos elections. They did their worst 2 weeks ago but it didn't matter. It will not matter today as well.
Congratulations Akinwunmi Ambode. Governor Elect, Lagos State.

lamentation of a heartbroken embarassed
Donmams:
So funny. I don't even understand why the igbos think they matter in lagos elections. They did their worst 2 weeks ago but it didn't matter. It will not matter today as well.
Congratulations Akinwunmi Ambode. Governor Elect, Lagos State.

lamentation of a heartbroken

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Emmayur(m): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2015
Arysexy:
Don't worry We can still perform wonders in lagoon

Hehehehehehehe guy u funny, una never make alaba half wetin u put for here nah lagoon una wan do that kind magic in 5 years. I get the joke though.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2015
adazinnie:
shaaaa shutup ur mouth deir...if na Yoruba hatred go don full everi were....Yoruba's can hate.... tufiakwa
U sound pained. grin grin grin
My last girlfriend is an igbo named chidinma from abia state.
So tell me how does dat transform to hateness.
You are the one that sound like someone full of hatred.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by MalcoImX: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2015
Niwdog:
tinubu is not a lagos indigen. U self no belong to lagos
Tinubu is not a Lagos indigene, ... but Mazi Moses is, abi? That is why he's dividing the river to make way for Igbo colonies.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Dahnify70(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2015
Please Moses nwafor make sure it's only the ibos are passing through. See you on the other side of the lagoon where Jimmy is waiting for the celebration to begin.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Arysexy(m): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2015
Emmayur:

Hehehehehehehe guy u funny, una never make alaba half wetin u put for here nah lagoon una wan do that kind magic in 5 years. I get the joke though.

This skyscraper is being built in Lagos by an Anambra man obijackson. We know when We joke

8 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by frank442: 8:31am On Apr 11, 2015
What do u expect from an ex police man

4 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 11, 2015
ebbymayox:
“Only by feeling a collective sense of ownership of Nigeria can we start to forge a nation. A nation is an idea. Nigeria is still in progress. To make this a nation, we must collectively agree on what citizenship means: all Nigerians must matter equally.” Chimamanda Adichie.

Courtesy of www.tlkdrum.com grin

Haha.......now this is getting so hilarious...chai, nairaland, una go kill person with laugh, Moses don wake up from grave to lead people to the Promise land...buhahaha grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Imagine If A Nigerian Owned Facebook. This Is How He Would Introduce Himself / Hilarious!!! When Osun State Eventually Pays 7 Months Salary / When You Refuse Picking Your Landlord Calls (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.