Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) (64420 Views)

Hilarious Photo! See What Moses Caused By Dividing The Sea / Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividng The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (in Pictures) / Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by vinkod007: 8:35am On Apr 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
Tinubu started all this problem, by starting to appoint them into his cabinet as commissioners. See now, they think they're stronger and are wrestling for positions with the indigenes.

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 11, 2015
Arysexy:

This skyscraper is being built in Lagos by an Anambra man obijackson. We know when We joke

U dey mind that fool?? Ndi ofe nmanu

8 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by MalcoImX: 8:36am On Apr 11, 2015
ITbomb:
I just love Igbos, if na Hausa/Fulani dem for start to burn houses and kill people
There as many Hausa Fulanis in Lagos as there are Igbos. But you won't find them calling Lagos a no man's land.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by trytim100(m): 8:37am On Apr 11, 2015
from this, I can c that Igbo take up to 50% of Lagos state population

4 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin lmao Op u re crazy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by stigman(m): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
Tinubu started all this problem, by starting to appoint them into his cabinet as commissioners. See now, they think they're stronger and are wrestling for positions with the indigenes.

Zip those brown teeth

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:41am On Apr 11, 2015
Arysexy:
Don't worry We can still perform wonders in lagoon
Wow!... I love this!!! cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by MalcoImX: 8:41am On Apr 11, 2015
vinkod007:

What is this one saying?
I am saying that you're taking the lagoon issue too seriously. Relax, the Oba is not pushing you or anybody into the water. Try learning about other people's cultures.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 11, 2015
Hahaha the oba is a senseless old man tho.

5 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Strongfaze(m): 8:42am On Apr 11, 2015
Hmmmm, I was thinking the igbos said they have not collected their PVCs? How comes you all now have it for today's elections? #let's embrace Lagos for all and Niger- delta for all Nigerians too.#

1 Like

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Lindseyrd: 8:43am On Apr 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
Stupid progressives.Our niceness is being turned into weakness.I am sure they can't do the same in Kano or Kaduna with all their populations over there.We are just not the same with them.They have turned there place into PDP and we are progressive by nature.I am sure this would be an eye opener for the Yorubas.This is what you get for being hospitable.

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Pamcrest(f): 8:44am On Apr 11, 2015
I'm not Igbo but can I cross too? grin

It's a good thing that ndigbo is laughing over the unfortunate statement rather than rioting. Thank God for small mercies
My humble submission

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by MalcoImX: 8:44am On Apr 11, 2015
stigman:

Zip those brown teeth
I think the Yoruba's would prefer you zip Maxi moses' mouth and ship him to Onitsha if he's afraid of the lagoon.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 11, 2015
Arysexy:

This skyscraper is being built in Lagos by an Anambra man obijackson. We know when We joke

Guy u dont have to prove ursef to him na...

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by alrahmanonline(m): 8:44am On Apr 11, 2015
Funnicator:
Then promise land. Land filled with milk and honey.

Biafra Republic!!!!
JK we want. JK we know.
SO NA JK GO OPEN BIAFRA REPUBLIC FOR YOU? CHOIII!!! PPLE ARE REALLY SUFFERING BRAIN DAMAGE..
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by darejem4real: 8:45am On Apr 11, 2015
Serious
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by jimi4us: 8:45am On Apr 11, 2015
Elslim:
Where r they crossing to
to alausa

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by troy20(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2015
softysparky:
Hahahhahahhahahahahhaha nwanne kaodibazia na Lagoon ooo.
Emepegom two shop dia already baby.

6 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by agabaI23(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2015
softysparky:
Hahahhahahhahahahahhaha nwanne kaodibazia na Lagoon ooo.
O di mma anyi ga-ahu. Kedu side m ga-ahu gi na Lagoon?

5 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Lindseyrd: 8:47am On Apr 11, 2015
ITbomb:
I just love Igbos, if na Hausa/Fulani dem for start to burn houses and kill people
I just hate the Ibos.Why can't they do this in Kano or Kaduna?Yorubas are too hospitable to a fault

1 Like

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by steadyguy: 8:47am On Apr 11, 2015
phantonce:

like the skycrapper in onitsha or aba? mtcheeew.
u guys av taking this joke too far.

U call what oba said a joke?

1 Like

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by alrahmanonline(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2015
Strongfaze:
Hmmmm, I was thinking the igbos said they have not collected their PVCs? How comes you all now have it for today's elections? #let's embrace Lagos for all and Niger- delta for all Nigerians too.#
So you too noticed that, God go help us o
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by stigman(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
There as many Hausa Fulanis in Lagos as there are Igbos. But you won't find them calling Lagos a no man's land.

Are you from lagos, is tinubu, fashola, Oba, ambode from lagos, wake up, the land in lekki to epe is own by 5 different Oba, does it mean they don't have people they rule, if they have where are they, the touts you see here are not from lagos state, so whose land is it

4 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by MalcoImX: 8:50am On Apr 11, 2015
Lindseyrd:

Stupid progressives.Our niceness is being turned into weakness.I am sure they can't do the same in Kano or Kaduna with all their populations over there.We are just not the same with them.They have turned there place into PDP and we are progressive by nature.I am sure this would be an eye opener for the Yorubas.This is what you get for being hospitable.
And the worst thing is, they don't understand the reference to the lagoon is a cultural thing. The Oba may call this to even a Yoruba man if he's seen working against the interests of Lagoon.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by stigman(m): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2015
Lindseyrd:

I just hate the Ibos.Why can't they do this in Kano or Kaduna?Yorubas are too hospitable to a fault

Go and...... Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by ceedeez: 8:52am On Apr 11, 2015
To the Promise land I guess
Elslim:
Where r they crossing to
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by stigman(m): 8:53am On Apr 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
I think the Yoruba's would prefer you zip Maxi moses' mouth and ship him to Onitsha if he's afraid of the lagoon.

If the Igbos should leave lagos, the economy of this town will return to zero, u are at their mercy

6 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by chipy(f): 8:53am On Apr 11, 2015
shizzleStar:
lwkmd....grin IGBO, my pride!

Chukwu Gozie umu Igbo. cheesygrin

Yes oo na we, lagoon paradise for umu biafra in lagos, onweroooo!

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 11, 2015
troy20:

Emepegom two shop dia already baby.
Oya nwanna achorom iga Lagoon shoprite grin

6 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Arysexy(m): 8:55am On Apr 11, 2015
[s]
Lindseyrd:

[/s]

Ur hatred is a spontaneous catalyst for igbos in Lagos to work hard and shame ur likes.

In the end u are d loser cos no igbo sends u, even as ur bp goes up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 11, 2015
agabaI23:
O di mma anyi ga-ahu. Kedu side m ga-ahu gi na Lagoon?
Anom na lagoon hair salon, please hurry up nna.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by MalcoImX: 8:57am On Apr 11, 2015
stigman:

Are you from lagos, is tinubu, fashola, Oba, ambode from lagos, wake up, the land in lekki to epe is own by 5 different Oba, does it mean they don't have people they rule, if they have where are they, the touts you see here are not from lagos state, so whose land is it
Are you asking whose land Lagos is? I may not know, but it doesn't sound like Maxi Moses owns it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Imagine If A Nigerian Owned Facebook. This Is How He Would Introduce Himself / Hilarious!!! When Osun State Eventually Pays 7 Months Salary / When You Refuse Picking Your Landlord Calls (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.