Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) (64417 Views)

Hilarious Photo! See What Moses Caused By Dividing The Sea / Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividng The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (in Pictures) / Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by slickyb(f): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2015
shizzleStar:
lwkmd....grin IGBO, my pride!

Chukwu Gozie umu Igbo. cheesygrin
Gozie kwa gú cheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Arysexy(m): 11:07am On Apr 11, 2015
[s]
Crispels:

Stupid people, why haven't you guys developed Enugu or Anambra that you have been living for hundreds of years, when you can't develop ur own land to be like this for thousands of years,is it another man's land you will develop within 5years?? Awon ode afofun gbemu omo jati jati!
[/s]

Go and die!

Enjoy one Nigeria to d full

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by SOUNDKING: 11:09am On Apr 11, 2015
The igbos i know will even convert the lagoon to a mighty business venture,and oba go wan collect omo onile money.

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Arysexy(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2015
leadersWay00:

Ofcourse, we can all see d wonders u guys r performing in abia, anambra, ebonyi etc...

Travel and see

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by AroOkigbo(m): 11:21am On Apr 11, 2015
ice74:
I use 2 wonder y dis igbo people can't let dis matter rest...

Afterall is dia any tribe in dis country dat shows tribalism more dan d IGBOS....no offense, jst askin..
Igbos are the least tribalistic of all
Just take a time and imagine if the Oba had said this to the Hausa/Fulani

Have you ever heard of non-Igbos being deported from Igboland?
Oba provoked the Igbos.
We Igbos, instead of being annoyed, decided to make fun from the hate speech...yet you say we are tribalistic.
Hmmn, did you expect us to behave like peeps from the Hausa/Fulani stock?
For us, it is egbe bere, ugo bere...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by MalcoImX: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2015
freshdude99:

he can't do otherwise, his hands are tied. Even here in abuja, so many igbos are already contesting, very soon we their massive investments, the FCT administration won't have any choice than bringing them in. Less I forget, we also have the population to buttress our genuine aspirations cheesy grin grin
Everything is allowed, but the day you start calling Abj a 'no man's land' is the day the natives will surface.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by ArodeTsolaye: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2015
thunder fire my yoruba head

4 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by delors(m): 11:39am On Apr 11, 2015
Elslim:
Where r they crossing to
Enugu na...Where else?
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=squaddy post=32588188]

Thunder go kill your mama and your papa if you no fit do anything. grin

Hatred will kill you and your likes. I know it hurts to see igbo men progressing and you are stuck in a small face-me-i-face you room with your grandfather.

You no fit do nothing!! Hahahah[/quoste]see ao u r barking like a wounded dog!!!chai!!d question u need to ask urself is dat are u progressing in village in ss/se..oloriburuku somebody...
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2015
squaddy:

Thunder go kill your mama and your papa if you no fit do anything. grin

Hatred will kill you and your likes. I know it hurts to see igbo men progressing and you are stuck in a small face-me-i-face you room with your grandfather.

You no fit do nothing!! Hahahah
aye iya e o nida!!!olriburuku omo..why not ask ursef if u r progresiing in ur village in SE or SS...May thunder strike ur left ball...
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by AlPicapcI(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2015
I am Ibo
I am Abian
I am Nigerian
I am heaven bound

Is not my making na Jehovah ordained.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by meccuno: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
Tinubu started all this problem, by starting to appoint them into his cabinet as commissioners. See now, they think they're stronger and are wrestling for positions with the indigenes.
by indigenes,you mean the real Lagos Indigenes or the yoruba indigenes? I don't get you.....

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by meccuno: 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
A Yoruba man living in Yoruba land is an indigene. That does not stop other non-Yoruba men residing in Yoruba land with full rights due to all Nigerians.
so when oduduwa fell with is chicken,he fell into lagos island and then started creating the yoruba race? Your "mumuism" is legendary.......so its about yorubas and non-indigenes? Or lagos indigenes and non-indigenes which you and I fall into??

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by MalcoImX: 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
meccuno:
by indigenes,you mean the real Lagos Indigenes or the yoruba indigenes? I don't get you.....
Do you know most governors of Kano state are from other northern states. The common thing is they are considered Hausa and most likely were born in Kano. A lot like this obtains in Yoruba land. I don't know what obtains in Igbo land, but for you to be governor in Hausa land or Yorubaland, you must be identified fully with the people there.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by meccuno: 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
There as many Hausa Fulanis in Lagos as there are Igbos. But you won't find them calling Lagos a no man's land.
the hausas can not be more than the igbos in lagos na......but if u mean hausa fulanis,there aren't that much......
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by MalcoImX: 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
meccuno:
so when oduduwa fell with is chicken,he fell into lagos island and then started creating the yoruba race? Your "mumuism" is legendary.......so its about yorubas and non-indigenes? Or lagos indigenes and non-indigenes which you and I fall into??
^^^^ See an earlier answer above.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by hijodedios: 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
ibedun:
Igbo people need deliverance! And I am not even kidding...
Deliver yoursefl and your tribe first from unwarranted hatred before recomending deliverance from others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by meccuno: 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
edgeproduk:
Hmmm,yeeboos you guys are taking this too far.Make sure JK wins if not...your chances in lagos just got slimmer.This is how yeeboos always behave when they get to other peoples land,they tried this some times ago in Warri but we gave them the shock of their lives burning down their shops they had no were to go and they started begging...They are the most ethnically bigotted tribe in Nigeria and also the most politically irrelivand sets in Nigeria always trying to prove that they belong main while they are very political unstable and reckless, that is why the only time they had the opportunity of been the senate leader a lot of drammers unfolded such as two times impeachment of their leaders as the senate president.Even if JK wins your mistery just started.
Anyone that try to insult me ends up just confirming what I wrote,hmmmm I am edge and I say So...
G 'N' D
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by MalcoImX: 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
meccuno:
the hausas can not be more than the igbos in lagos na......but if u mean hausa fulanis,there aren't that much......
Hausas or Hausa Fulanis are used interchangeably. Your assertion as to the Igbo being more than the Hausa is debatable, since Hausas (I think) have far more established settlements in Lagos.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by meccuno: 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
^^^^ See an earlier answer above.
it beats me why these claims of tribalim attributed to igbos.....since inception,the yorubas has had more clashes with the hausas than with the igbos........e.g mile 12 even with other tribes......but these wahalas are tagged on them.......I don't know what u peep stand to gain from all these skirmishes....nobody is dragging land with you......wonder why u feel threatened....

1 Like

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by meccuno: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
Hausa's or Hausa Fulani's are used interchangeably. Your assertion as to the Igbo being more than the Hausa is debatable, since Hausas (I think) have far more established settlements in Lagos.
please name the settlements
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by ARKdiscloser7(m): 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
Adewunmi84:
By the time we finish wt u in lagos,dem go think sey na film cos am sure una go beg us at last..bet it

Who are the us?
See this foolish bigot from a remote village called Ifon in Ondo state claiming Lagos.

Bia shut up your mouth there.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by meccuno: 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
Do you know most governors of Kano state are from other northern states. The common thing is they are considered Hausa and most likely were born in Kano. A lot like this obtains in Yoruba land. I don't know what obtains in Igbo land, but for you to be governor in Hausa land or Yorubaland, you must be identified fully with the people there.
since most guys don't want to split the country then let's have a regional govt na.....everybody find ur level.....@ least the igbos u loathe so much would give you the available space u require.....true federalism.....manage ur resources for ur people and we manage our resources.....@ least we go fit free una
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by soonest(f): 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
grin lwkmd! Why this joke dey pain some persons beats my imagination. Easy with d hatred b4 you develop high.
Nku kwa Onye obula si na igbo amandi.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by MalcoImX: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
meccuno:
please name the settlements
Obalende,
Alaba Rago,
Agege,
Dadin Kowa,
Idi Araba, (in fact, the dominant language in Idi Araba is Hausa. If you're here, it's no different from any northern Nigerian town)
//
A chunk of Apapa, Ajegunle, and Mile 12.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by MalcoImX: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
meccuno:
since most guys don't want to split the country then let's have a regional govt na.....everybody find ur level.....@ least the igbos u loathe so much would give you the available space u require.....true federalism.....manage ur resources for ur people and we manage our resources.....@ least we go fit free una
Nobody stops anybody from progressing. But you don't come into somebody's land and let yourself be perceived as trying to takeover everything. Dangote is said to be the richest black man alive, and is mostly based in Yorubaland. I bet you you won't catch Dangote saying 'Lagos is a no man's land.' He won't do it. He may consider himself a Lagosian, but knows it belongs to somebody, – a Yoruba man. A Yoruba man from Ondo or Ogun has a better chance of becoming a governor there than him, and he's wise to accept that.
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by lilmagambo(f): 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Oya jimi lead d road 2 d promise land , vote jk 4 lagos governor
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by OneNaira6: 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
jamillion:
would u jump on fire because u see ur neighbor jumping too? When would our people start to think straight. U said an elder's wrong so d young once should nt respect him again. Am non igbo neighther Yoruba but I think its wrong to join the wrongs because pple around u ar wrong

Anyone that threatens a community does not deserve respect. elder or not. His body aged but his mind didn't. Since he wanted to act like a childish thug, he deserve everything he gets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
edgeproduk:
Hmmm,yeeboos you guys are taking this too far.Make sure JK wins if not...your chances in lagos just got slimmer.This is how yeeboos always behave when they get to other peoples land,they tried this some times ago in Warri but we gave them the shock of their lives burning down their shops they had no were to go and they started begging...They are the most ethnically bigotted tribe in Nigeria and also the most politically irrelivand sets in Nigeria always trying to prove that they belong main while they are very political unstable and reckless, that is why the only time they had the opportunity of been the senate leader a lot of drammers unfolded such as two times impeachment of their leaders as the senate president.Even if JK wins your mistery just started.
Anyone that try to insult me ends up just confirming what I wrote,hmmmm I am edge and I say So...
pls before we start our fight, tell me wat year they tried it in warri nd how it happened?
Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by OneNaira6: 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
xlnc2324:

I think people now make fun of the Igbos, remember, they are the ones being threatened.

The people making the pictures are igbos, the people that started circulating it are Igbos and the people agreeing with it on the first page and up are igbos.

Face it, your oba turned himself into the joke of the century.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by OneNaira6: 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
ice74:
I use 2 wonder y dis igbo people can't let dis matter rest...

Afterall is dia any tribe in dis country dat shows tribalism more dan d IGBOS....no offense, jst askin..

Yoruba

Next question

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
bomijuwon:

Bros, leave them alone. They will leave Lagos just like they did in Kano. Igbos often boasted that northern economy will collapse if they leave, but severally, the North flourish. Don't force south west to ask you out of their land. I warned!!!
common shutup, do ur worse,let's see who is going to loose out at the end, der is no way u wud drive out igbos in lagos dat it at least 3quarter of southsouth people wont be driven out, wen u drive d igbo's dat most of em are just doing sm small business out, then they come back home and drive ur asses dat work in oil companies in d Niger delta out too, let's compare driving someone out of a place where he owns a petty shop and driving someone out of a place where he is paid over 700k every 2weeks, let's see who is going to loose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Imagine If A Nigerian Owned Facebook. This Is How He Would Introduce Himself / Hilarious!!! When Osun State Eventually Pays 7 Months Salary / When You Refuse Picking Your Landlord Calls (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.