Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Igbos Come Here Let's Discuss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Come Here Let's Discuss (591 Views)

For Those Who Don't Appreciate Where Igbos Come From - Urhobo Woman / #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Come Here Let's Discuss by OneNaira6: 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
I'm not sure if election in Nigeria is done electronically. I'm assuming it is not hence little children from North can vote during the election so here's my suggestion for tomorrow voting.

Go out there and vote JK. Even if you plan on voting for ambode, thumb print JK and wait for 3 mins and see if the oba lagoon will come and swallow you up immediately after thumb printing JK. If nothing happens, ask for a new card and vote who you really wanted to vote be it ambode or JK. Then proceed to that illiterate oba's palace and throw a sacket of water there. If nothing happens to you after thumbprinting JK then that nigg@s so called "demigod" power is as worthless as a tissue paper.

If anyone dares tell you to respect that oba, remind them that oba lost the right for respect the second he opened his fat mouth and decided to act like an illiterate thug. Respect is reciprocal. If he does not show you respect, and he didn't by his threats, then he does not deserve your respect!!!!

In my opinion, I say all of una vote for JK. Out of their hatred for igbo they decided to turn one of their own into an igbo just because the guy does not bore the amount of tribalism Hate Imbedded in their genes. They threaten you to vote their choice, not because they wish the best for you but because they hold abject hatred for you hence their constant statement "if ambode wins, he'll make life difficult for you.". Everyone knows igbos does not concern themselves with governorship election especially if none of the contenders are igbo, most likely their choice would have won with a huge margain but they decided to drag una into it out of their own fear and hatred. I say adopt that their son many of them threw away, insulted and degraded just because he held no ill-will against us and show him the love his own people didn't show to him just because he is not a tribalistic buf00n.

Vote whoever you seem fit to vote because after all this is a democratic nation or so they say and honestly, whoever win does not concern us cause neither one of them are igbo but I say show love to a man that never did you wrong and his own political party supporters and members are not going around threatening your life and livelihood. That's my own on this.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Come Here Let's Discuss by Zuria(f): 12:19am On Apr 11, 2015
grin grin grin they have heard you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Come Here Let's Discuss by studded(m): 1:00am On Apr 11, 2015
Oya na....but before then,

Grab your copies.....now!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Come Here Let's Discuss by baby124: 1:05am On Apr 11, 2015
Any plans for your region? I see no plans or future discussions about your region. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Why Has ONDO STATE Been Declared The Most Violent State During This Election? / Photos From Prime Minister David Cameron's Visit To RCCG / Boko Haram Now Fighting With Bows And Arrows, Runs Out Of Arms And Ammunitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.