Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,458 members, 7,846,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas (6933 Views)

Peter Obi, Anambrans And The Politics Of Hate! (lengthy But Worth Reading) / GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert / The Politics Of Ika And Ndigbo : Unearthing Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by ibedun: 9:32pm On May 08, 2016
OrigamiIII:
Op, SW have no reason to go all out against the ND because the ND have never related with other regions in a very ungrateful manner as the igbos do. Besides, there are strong affinities the yorubas shared with some tribes in the ND such as the itsekiris, ilajes, Apoi and the edos. When GEJ was being sidelined and maltreated during the yar'adua crisis it was the yorubas that stood up on our behalf against the cabals to eventually force the doctrine of necessity. The igbos kept quiet while no visible voice was heard from us the ND as well.
Bros, I advice you leave the SW alone. They have remain the balancing factor in nigeria.
Should nigeria split today, do you ever think the ijaw man , urhobo man, the itsekiri man, the ikwerres, the efiks and ibibios would ever successfully form one country? There would be unending crisis. Besides, the igbos, the yorubas and cameroun would continously conduct a raid to nimble at the new ND country till she becomes assimilated into these stronger tripods.

During the yar'adua/goodluck ascendancy, the SE were mainly apga states and voted massively for apga candidates while the rest of the country voted
PDP mainly. The SE only came into PDP by default after the death of yar'adua. You will notice that eversince the lgbos came into PDP the fortunes of PDP started dwindling with the gale of defections. They cornered the president and left even we, the ND in a limbo. We were turned to spectators watching as the drama unfolded from afar. All entreaties made to GEJ to address the unsavoury trend were quickly countered by the S/easterners in govt.till the situation degenerated to the state we are now.
The igbos love no one else but themselves alone. How many infrastructures came to the ND during the GEJ administration? Let me know if you can point out any. The SE cornered everything.
Bros, nah so the matter take be all through GEJ time.

WORD!!!

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by ridwanayo(m): 9:34pm On May 08, 2016
The op is a madman,last time I check only 65% voted bubu,nd a stauch pdp supporter from the sw,so what's d fuss about,u stupid lost children of the jew are really gettin on my nerve,what is ur hatred with yoruba,are we d ones killing u,oloriburuku ni bobo yi sha,now u guys are begining to make me regret supporting pdp cause u keep paintin pdp as an se party,even d ss where gej came from aint bitchiingg like y'll.
Now I know why omenka troll y'll.

Cc omenka fulanimafia apologies for ever dissing u guys(though I just love being opposition)but I hope buhari succed so he can prove himself to me nd other opposition

U ipads if u dear quote me ill write d story of how ojukwu had his head in his ass nd ran to abidjan to seek refuge,u stupid descendant of regugees.

5 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by VulgarVulvas: 9:44pm On May 08, 2016
ridwanayo:
The op is a madman,last time I check only 65% voted bubu,nd a stauch pdp supporter from the sw,so what's d fuss about,u stupid lost children of the jew are really gettin on my nerve,what is ur hatred with yoruba,are we d ones killing u,oloriburuku ni bobo yi sha,now u guys are begining to make me regret supporting pdp cause u keep paintin pdp as an se party,even d ss where gej came from aint bitchiingg like y'll.
Now I know why omenka troll y'll.

Cc omenka fulanimafia apologies for ever dissing u guys(though I just love being opposition)but I hope buhari succed so he can prove himself to me nd other opposition

U ipads if u dear quote me ill write d story of how ojukwu had his head in his ass nd ran to abidjan to seek refuge,u stupid descendant of regugees.

Ranting madman.
Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by arresa: 9:47pm On May 08, 2016
It's 2016 and this joker is talking enemies this and enemies that.?

Another reason why many of you shouldn't be members of any sane and lawful society..

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by ridwanayo(m): 9:48pm On May 08, 2016
fabregas04:
u have said it all. Besides, in 2011, GEJ won 5 states in SW, only lost Osun to Ribadu, ur likes didn't call d Yorubas names then, cos he lost 5 dis time, suddenly d Yorubas are stupid. FYI, d yorubas led d campaing for GEJ 2b made acting Presi was late Yaradua was indisposed. When all d Yorubas got frm GEJ's cabinet were minister of state 4 dis n dat, u never called dem names and SS n SE were enjoying d big portfolios. I wl advice u consult ur doctor ASAP.

Those guys are the stupid descendant of refugee camp escapee called ojukwu not ss.I am a yoruba nd pro-pdp but they are making me regret supporting pdp wuth there silly ways,why are they so full of hatred for yoruba's,nd it won't lead to there fall

2 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by Wyttcat: 9:49pm On May 08, 2016
I don't know why you being a joke should pain anyone.

You can't even feed yourselves let alone other people.

Feed yourselves first you parasites, and get out of Nigeria if you can survive without my tribe. All the fake google pictures that are not telling you that most of the oil wells are closer to the SW will be so clear to you when it's all over.

You don't have oil, go and sit down.
VulgarVulvas:

Lolz e pain am.

Threads like these exposé your ingratitude to the hand that feeds you.

Niger delta feeds you.

So stop your sophisticated bullshitting

2 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by VulgarVulvas: 9:50pm On May 08, 2016
arresa:
It's 2016 and this joker is talking enemies this and enemies that.?

More reason why many of you shouldn't be members of any sane and lawful society..

Remi tinubu pant sniffing hate spewing hypocrite, you sef get mouth dey yarn?

Lolz.

The Yoruba is a born hypocrite liar.
Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by ridwanayo(m): 9:50pm On May 08, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

Ranting madman.

Ipob Igbo or shoekudi go nd give ur nnamdi karu food in kije jorh,am sure those Hot niggers there must av brutalise his ass

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by VulgarVulvas: 9:54pm On May 08, 2016
Wyttcat:
I don't know why you being a joke should pain anyone.
You can't even feed yourselves let alone other people.
Feed yourselves first you parasites, and get out of Nigeria if you can survive without my tribe. All the fake google pictures that are not telling you that most of the oil wells are closer to the SW will be so cleared to you when it's all over.
You don't have oil, go and sit down.

Lolz.

You won begin claim warri?

Why not add the whole Niger Delta to your oil grabbing spree.

Fool for you info I am Niger Delta.

Yoruba thief.

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by VulgarVulvas: 9:56pm On May 08, 2016
ridwanayo:

Those guys are the stupid descendant of refugee camp escapee called ojukwu not ss.I am a yoruba nd pro-pdp but they are making me regret supporting pdp wuth there silly ways,why are they so full of hatred for yoruba's,nd it won't lead to there fall

Who you stinking vote help?

Ohh you thought you PDP card will save you in the Niger Delta just as your fellow zombie Yorubas think their APC card makes them welcome in the north.

I laff. You are the new wh0res in town to be used and dumped at will.

Keep decieving yourselves as king makers when you are just confused jealousy people

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by ridwanayo(m): 10:03pm On May 08, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

Who you stinking vote help?

Ohh you thought you PDP card will save you in the Niger Delta just as your fellow zombie Yorubas think their APC card makes them welcome in the north.

I laff. You are the new wh0res in town to be used and dumped at will.

Keep decieving yourselves as king makers when you are just confused jealousy people

Fools let's see how u Igbo rule nigeria,atleast obasanjo nd osibanjo is from my tribe,saraki is half yoruba,common vice-president u guys cannot be.u think ss/se vote wud save u guys,u think hausa would vote for u guys,hahaha I laugh at ur stupidity.if yoruba decide to throw there weight around pdp today,they would give us that vice-presiden slot u guys are clamouring for,u guys always think u are perfect blaming ur misfortune on other tribe.ill still remain pro-pdp check all my past comment nd comfirm u are d zombie here who looks at things from a single way,I promise u d middle belters would become presiden b4 u guys

3 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by Wyttcat: 10:50pm On May 08, 2016
We don't need to claim anywhere we are all sufficient.

Nigerdelta is a tax on those of you with no common sense. Iddiot, you can be Chinese if you want, you are definitely from where you are worth 10 for the price of 1, and you will only crawl back to the oblivion, your natural place.
VulgarVulvas:

Lolz.

You won begin claim warri?

Why not add the whole Niger Delta to your oil grabbing spree.

Fool for you info I am Niger Delta.

Yoruba thief.

2 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by VulgarVulvas: 10:54pm On May 08, 2016
Wyttcat:
We don't need to claim anywhere we are all sufficient.

Nigerdelta is a tax on those of you with no common sense. Iddiot, you can be Chinese if you want, you are definitely from where you are worth 10 for the price of 1, and you will only crawl back to the oblivion, your natural place.

Maximum frustration seeping though the internetz from this your post.

cheesy grin

E pain am.

And so will you remain pained from jealousy and envy.

Child of perdition.

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by Wyttcat: 11:06pm On May 08, 2016
Lunatic, you have your neck being chopped of and I'm the one feeling the pain for you? You are indeed mad. You are restless and probably sleepless to have created this thread about your enemies, now that's frustration. But to you it's someone else that's in pain? Madness is your name, really.

Your tribe is exactly where we want you. You know you have Yoruba to contend with wherever you turn, and as a result you have subconsciously put us at the center of your existence. So what else can I ask for as a Yoruba girl than to thank my God for giving us mental slaves without even trying. Thanks for making me the Lord of your life.
VulgarVulvas:

Maximum frustration seeping though the internetz from this your post.

cheesy grin

E pain am.

And so will you remain pained from jealousy and envy.

Child of perdition.

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by VulgarVulvas: 11:08pm On May 08, 2016
Wyttcat:
[s]Lunatic, you have your neck being chopped up and I'm the one feeling the pain for you? You are indeed mad. You are restless and probably sleepless to have created this thread about your enemies, now that's frustration. But to you it's someone else that's in pain? Madness is your name, really.

Your tribe is exactly where we want you. You know you have Yoruba to contend with wherever you turn, and as a result you have subconsciously put us at the center of your existence. So what else can I ask for as a Yoruba girl than to thank my God for giving us mental slaves without even trying. Thanks for making me the Lord of your life[/s]

E pain am. tongue

grin grin grin grin

Take heart.

Truth is bitter.

See my signature for more Painment

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."                                  —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

2 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by Wyttcat: 11:12pm On May 08, 2016
grin
I really hope you get better cos your point is missing. May your people catch you before it's too late. You sound like you will hit the pavement any moment.
VulgarVulvas:

E pain am. tongue

grin grin grin grin

Take heart.

Truth is bitter.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."                                  —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by Nobody: 3:42am On May 09, 2016
ridwanayo:

Fools let's see how u Igbo rule nigeria,atleast obasanjo nd osibanjo is from my tribe,saraki is half yoruba,common vice-president u guys cannot be.u think ss/se vote wud save u guys,u think hausa would vote for u guys,hahaha I laugh at ur stupidity.if yoruba decide to throw there weight around pdp today,they would give us that vice-presiden slot u guys are clamouring for,u guys always think u are perfect blaming ur misfortune on other tribe.ill still remain pro-pdp check all my past comment nd comfirm u are d zombie here who looks at things from a single way,I promise u d middle belters would become presiden b4 u guys
Saraki is not half but a full blooded yoruba

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by tpiah01: 3:44am On May 09, 2016
hm, I show, you show.

ok.
Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by meccone: 6:55am On May 09, 2016
Crueldeed:

How is voting for ones choice outsmarting others? This is democracy and people have the right to vote for anyone of there choice. So all candidates from the South should step down because GEJ want to contest? I dont understand how you guys reason sometimes. GEJ won in Ekiti and got more than 30 percent in SW yet you all are blaming the Yorubas like we have an agreement with the East or SS.
bu when the igbos voted for jonathan, the yorubas called them sentimental people and vote with thier stomach according to the prof.....so now when its convenient for you,it has become anybody has a right to vote for any one....continue oh

2 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by Wyttcat: 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
Vulture, you can go and chew up a landfill, ode!
VulgarVulvas:

E pain am. tongue

grin grin grin grin

Take heart.

Truth is bitter.

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by BannedBishop: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Wyttcat:
Vulture, you can go and chew up a landfill, ode!

The NDA are doing you a good service of weaning you off that free oyel in order to prepeare you for self sustainability

Be grateful and now is time to begin to come to the realization and conclusion of not having a Niger Delta or Biafra as part of your one Nijeriya

3 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by Wyttcat: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lunatic, we have oil, and my region has been well-off before oil and it's going to be same after. You as a people can't live without my region, fact!

We are the pace-setters and trail-blazers. The head will NEVER turn tail.

Get out of Nigeria if you can. You can't and you know it.
BannedBishop:

The NDA are doing you a good service of weaning you off that free oyel in order to prepeare you for self sustainability

Be grateful and now is time to begin to come to the realization and conclusion of not having a Niger Delta or Biafra as part of your one Nijeriya
Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by BannedBishop: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
Wyttcat:
Lunatic, we have oil, and my region has been well-off before oil and it's going to be same after. You as a people can't live without my region, fact!

Lol.

Keep given yourself false hope.

Are you assuming I am Igbo? Then if so then know I am not.

This is exactly what we have been preaching to our people that if the oil was in the north or SW we won't see a dime from it.

Now that you have your oil I wish you God speed in sharing all of it to your lord and masters in the north but as for me it is no more free oyel.

Lol

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by Wyttcat: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
The record is there for all to see, but your deranged mind just can't help you.

Who cares where in the hell you came from? Even If you are ibo, I expect you to deny it as always with most of your people here. I don't know when it became a crime to wear one's identity like a badge of honor.

If you can survive without my region, so what are you still waiting for? Oh I forgot you have mental chains around your ankles, waiting for Yoruba to take them off of you.

Frustrated bunch, keep shooting at ducks, you are irrelevant and it's a win-win situation for we Yoruba whatever happens to Nigeria, we are so favored.
BannedBishop:

Lol.

Keep given yourself false hope.

Are you assuming I am Igbo? Then if so then know I am not.

This is exactly what we have been preaching to our people that if the oil was in the north or SW we won't see a dime from it.

Now that you have your oil I wish you God speed in sharing all of it to your lord and masters in the north but as for me it is no more free oyel.

Lol
Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
uselessgoat:
Lalasticlala the OP broke rule 3. Do the needful
cybercafe attendant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by BannedBishop: 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
Wyttcat:
The record is there for all to see, but your deranged mind just can't help you.

If you can survive without my region, so what are you still waiting for? Oh I forgot you have mental chains around your ankles, waiting for Yoruba to take them off of you.

Frustrated bunch, keep shooting at ducks, you are irrelevant and it's a win-win situation for we Yoruba whatever happens to Nigeria, we are so favored.

Loooool

Your Painment is permanent .

2 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by Wyttcat: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
So it pains you when you see market place lunacy antics? This is how I see you, so why should I be pained?
BannedBishop:

Loooool

Your Painment is permanent .

Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by judondasylva(m): 5:48am On Jun 07, 2016
hmmmm
Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by BigBabyJesus: 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
GBTYO:
You voted Buhari and now expect everyone else in the south to do same.

Lest I remind you the SouthSouth is still solidly PDP why then do you always fight the Igbos alone whose party affiliations cut accross APGA, PDP and APC? Rochas is an APC governor so also is Ngige where both men have strong followings in the SE.

Other than Edo, no other state in the SouthSouth region can be said to have a strong APC prescence. Even Amaechi knows that Rivers people will never vote the APC.

I remember during the runup to the presidential elections how the SW and NOrth designated the GEJ administration as an Igbo government. Even Nyako once wrote an open letter to the President whereby he asked the Igbos to call their son Jonathan to order.

For some reason the SouthSouth was not to be offended other than the Ijaws since the APC still needs ND oil to manage their useless Nigeria.

Now that the presidential elections have come and gone why are you Tajus rubbing in the loss of GEJ as a win against the Igbos where it was in the SouthSouth Jonathan recorded the highest win and turnover votes?

As a ND citizen I will like to remind you in the SW to look at the SS as you most newly acquired enemies.

Unlike the Igbos we in the SS don't need Lagos or any part of Nigeria to survive. My state Delta offers any Job description to any able bodied and willing man who truly wants to earn a descent wage.

So please, kindly include us in the ND as your new enemies alongside the Igbos and the Ijaws.
Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by Dedetwo(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
GBTYO:
You voted Buhari and now expect everyone else in the south to do same.

Lest I remind you the SouthSouth is still solidly PDP why then do you always fight the Igbos alone whose party affiliations cut accross APGA, PDP and APC? Rochas is an APC governor so also is Ngige where both men have strong followings in the SE.

Other than Edo, no other state in the SouthSouth region can be said to have a strong APC prescence. Even Amaechi knows that Rivers people will never vote the APC.

I remember during the runup to the presidential elections how the SW and NOrth designated the GEJ administration as an Igbo government. Even Nyako once wrote an open letter to the President whereby he asked the Igbos to call their son Jonathan to order.

For some reason the SouthSouth was not to be offended other than the Ijaws since the APC still needs ND oil to manage their useless Nigeria.

Now that the presidential elections have come and gone why are you Tajus rubbing in the loss of GEJ as a win against the Igbos where it was in the SouthSouth Jonathan recorded the highest win and turnover votes?

As a ND citizen I will like to remind you in the SW to look at the SS as you most newly acquired enemies.

Unlike the Igbos we in the SS don't need Lagos or any part of Nigeria to survive. My state Delta offers any Job description to any able bodied and willing man who truly wants to earn a descent wage.

So please, kindly include us in the ND as your new enemies alongside the Igbos and the Ijaws.

Yari.ba has already done a mental damage to most goons in the so-called Southsouth. Yari.ba have gotten to peeps from the so-called southsouth to deny their ancestral forbearers. Point of correction on Igbo and Lagos to survive, Igbo people do not need Lagos for anything. If there is port of entries (sea and air) in southeast, Igbo can unequivocally tell every Nigerian to go hell. Do you think Igbo seek for Biafra for lip service? Igbo meant to disassociate themselves from every Nigerian as long as free point of access to the world is granted.
Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by Dedetwo(m): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
Perceptor:

You igbos ar fond of brooding and on other pples eggs. PDP was not created by you but chose a niger deltan as presidential candidate, now u claim its ur party ignoring ur still birth apga, U av ur own land, though infertile and not economically productive, yet u claim lagos belongs to u. All of ur actions ar controlled by greed and coveteousness

Are you insane? The dude said he/she is Ijo and SS. The poster even went further that "Unlike the Igbos we in the SS don't need Lagos or any part of Nigeria to survive". It seems some Nigerians cannot survive the economic crunch in the shithole called Nigeria without pouring their frustration on Igbo.
Re: The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas by Dedetwo(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
Scatterboss:

Honestly, the guy is sick or not normal. If he is not attacking muslims, then he is insulting the Yoruba tribe. Never seen a nuisance like this in my life.

What about the respondents, probably Yoruba, who read the post but could comprehend where the poster indicated he/she is not Igbo yet they insulted Ndigbo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Monarchs Peace Meeting Turns Bloody, As Oluwo Beats Monarch To Stupour / Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today / Tinubu, Egbetokun, Stop Harassing Journalists - Punch Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.