Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story... (795 Views)

South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" / Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story / Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story... by tola9ja: 1:53am On Apr 11, 2015
"A picture that tells stories... "During one of our presidential campaign rallies,a huge crowd of supporters gathered around our campaign

vehicle,and General Buhari said to me,Yemi look at the people,what do you see,and I said to him,I see our supporters.. Buhari said look

again,look into their eyes,what do you see? And i said your excellency,I see Nigerians.. Then Buhari said,can you see these people,look into their

eyes,they have high expectations and hopes on us,they expect us to turn Nigeria around positively the very first day we get to office,Yemi we've

got a lot of work to do"

3 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story... by tit(f): 1:57am On Apr 11, 2015
Up president Osinbanjo!
i saw your swearing-in in a dream!

We have falled them mugun!
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story... by tola9ja: 1:59am On Apr 11, 2015
tit:
Up president Osinbanjo!
i saw your swearing-in in a dream!

We have falled them mugun!

SEE THE PICS OF YOUR FATHER AND YOU BOTH DESERVE A DIRTY SLAP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story... by Soskid(m): 3:04am On Apr 11, 2015
The People's general and the people's lawyer.... Combination to sexy!!!!

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story... by Lander882: 5:26am On Apr 11, 2015
I actually dont care
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story... by oduastates: 5:31am On Apr 11, 2015
Deep
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story... by instinctg(m): 5:32am On Apr 11, 2015
that picture says a lot
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story... by SerialMan: 5:47am On Apr 11, 2015
??
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story... by geedeex2(m): 6:41am On Apr 11, 2015
They will surely deliver.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story... by oluwafemi113(m): 6:43am On Apr 11, 2015
May God almighty help both of you to deliver sir.....

We really believe in you

God bless Nigeria
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story... by Sweetguy25: 6:46am On Apr 11, 2015
Boo hoo. . .
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story... by Akshow: 6:51am On Apr 11, 2015
Expectation is high. They can't "Dubai.. nize" Nigeria all of a sudden but I believe they will lead us in d right direction.
All hail the people's General and people professor.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Massive Protest At PDP Secretariat / South Africa's Zuma Visits Immigrants Displaced By Xenophobia Violence / London Politician Lied To Redeemed Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.