Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story (977 Views)

South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" / Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story... / Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story by simongonner: 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
"A picture that tells stories... "During one of our
presidential campaign rallies,a huge crowd of
supporters gathered around our campaign
vehicle,and General Buhari said to me,Yemi look at
the people,what do you see,and I said to him,I see
our supporters.. Buhari said look again,look into
their eyes,what do you see? And i said your
excellency,I see Nigerians.. Then Buhari said,can you
see these people,look into their eyes,they have high
expectations and hopes on us,they expect us to turn
Nigeria around positively the very first day we get to
office,Yemi we've got a lot of work to do"
Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating one of their campaign
story...

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story by Elslim: 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
Yeah its so true... VP is always sayin dat! I pray God will help them in their quest to take 9ja to da promise land...

2 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story by vanen2: 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
A professor and a General! What a nice combination

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story by teemanbastos(m): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
God help GMB and PYO

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story by teemanbastos(m): 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
God help GMB and PYO.
They mean WELL but we knw they cnt do it alone.
God pls Back them. amen

2 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story by oluwafemi113(m): 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
May God almighty help both of you to deliver sir.....

We really believe in you

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story by minifuworld: 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
tears on my face!

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story by Josegun(m): 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nigeria will be great again.

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story by gregg2: 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
[size=50pt]Trash[/size]
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story by simongonner: 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
gregg2:
[size=50pt]Trash[/size]
go and sleep... PDP THUGS...

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story by mcquin(m): 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Rotflmao...the niccur above me have got no chill. I so love his reply"go sleep...pdp thug"

Seriously that pic will get anyone loveing Buhari even when you don't want to.

Notice Mandela and Fela with that closed fist. Wetin en mean. I see 2face towing that line soon.#MenMadeOfBlack.

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story by FastShipping: 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
This brings tears to my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story by bilaal29: 12:26am On Apr 11, 2015
May God help them
aameen

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating One Of Their Campaign Story by Caseless: 1:10am On Apr 11, 2015
simongonner:
"A picture that tells stories... "During one of our
presidential campaign rallies,a huge crowd of
supporters gathered around our campaign
vehicle,and General Buhari said to me,Yemi look at
the people,what do you see,and I said to him,I see
our supporters.. Buhari said look again,look into
their eyes,what do you see? And i said your
excellency,I see Nigerians.. Then Buhari said,can you
see these people,look into their eyes,they have high
expectations and hopes on us,they expect us to turn
Nigeria around positively the very first day we get to
office,Yemi we've got a lot of work to do"

Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrating one of their campaign
story...
This is how true leaders think when they see their subjects.

The last media chat gej had, on that programme he told the world how it was an offence to stone a president and how the punishment for such an offence is an outright shooting of the offender by the security detail of the president- without trial. And he failed to realised how it is even a bigger offence not to deliver on your electoral promises. He was concerned about the stone hurled at him, and not the cause of that irresponsible act of stonning the president(the reason is his failure as president).

BUHARI is a true leader; he sees the expectations of Nigerians by just looking into their eyes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of President Jonathan Watching His Mum Vote / OKOROCHA A Fraud Or A Governor?? / Jonathan Gets Nomination For Nobel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.