Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,909 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak (106749 Views)

You Eat Lagos’ Salt, Yet Speak Ill Of Lagos - Lasisi Olagunju / Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly / World Now Listens When Nigeria Speak Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 11, 2015
ZUBY77:

And as a tribal bigot, the sacred throne was right to threaten their neighbouring tribe with Lagoon?
How come you forgot that this could start a tribal war..
How many kilometers separate Igbo and Yoruba lands?

Have you ever heard that a Yoruba man in Enugu was killed or threatened?

The caretaker of my building in Onitsha is from Ilesha.
He participates in everything we do here.
He voted Buhari here and nobody said anything.
The entire traditional attire we wear here are being tailored by Yorubas.
My car engineer is from Oshogbo.

Why do you people think you are the only good hosts in Nigeria?
Have you asked why Igbos came enmass to lagos?
Was it really because you are such a wonderful host?
Or because it was once the center of Nigeria.

It would have been different if a tout threatened the Igbo nation with Lagoon, not one useless Oba.

This slowpoke gathered Eze Ndigbo in Lagos and said rubbish.
And you are here talking.

Have you not heard that Nigerians, even Yorubas won political offices in US and UK?

And I ask again, what is stopping the bastardd to say that it was a slip of tongue and everyone goes his or her way.

God bless you sir, you are very wise.
I watched the video on youtube last nite, and you will be shocked at the serious demeanour of akiolu when he was making those statements, and the igbo leaders there were just downpplaying the whole thing. I can assure u that if u trace akiolu's lineage, he is not even an indigene in lagos. Its very sad dat some people decide to term other ppeople as immigrants in their own country, in a state that was built and developed by the fed. Govt and easterners. I have no apology that nigeria is a failed contraption. In a sane environment, akiolu should be arrested and made to answer for conspiracy to execute genocide, but unfortunately jonathan is a weak man, and that is one of the reasons he needs to go.

ÐεƔ keep saying that we are not good hosts, but I have a yoruba family working at the local govt in nnewi and have lived in nnewi as tenants for over 10yrs, ðεƔ have also being offered cheap lands to build their own houses but they refused,cos ðεƔ believe ðεƔ are not there to develop iboland, so how have ðεƔ become wrongly treated by we, their hosts?

I have said and I will keep saying it again, Lagos is a no man's land, its just unfortunately geographically situated near the west.
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Ilekeh(f): 10:13am On Apr 11, 2015
What's hardworking in selling fake products and drugs to unsuspecting buyers?

If Nigeria was to go hard on fake stuff, Igbos will not be in business.

And what's hardworking about pushing drugs in Asian countries to build houses in Lagos?

ozodigboo:

Very good question !!
Now do you know why ?
Its because Igbos are a very hardworking race.....they push themselves to the limit to gain success.
So, if you are lazy, or love owambe parties, u can't survive in the East.
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by leadersWay00: 10:13am On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
RUBBISH!!!!! arrant nonsense!!!! angry
These Yoruba ppl are so selfish and pompous!

If not that Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria, It would have been a local minor state like every other state in this country!!
This discrimination towards Igbo people by yorubas is getting out of hand!
for starters, why on earth should that useless oba threaten igbos in Lagos?? Are we not free to vote whoever we want?? That oba and his supporters are sent to destroy the peace of this country!

What I really wanna understand is what exactly did Igbo ppl do to this man
This inhumane discrimination has been going on for a long time! As long as u are a citizen of Nigeria, u have every right to settle down wherever u want in Nigeria.

we don't discriminate against any tribe in igboland, so why should they? In case they didn't know, igbos also took part in developing Lagos. Igbos are the most hardworking ppl in Nigeria(and I'm not saying that bkus I'm Igbo, its the fvcking truth. just like everybody knows Yorubas like education and parties)

for Pete's sake, we are the same ppl, human beings. just like someone said, tribes are just created to give power, it doesn't differentiate u from others.

#peace! angry
I believe d capital was also relocated to some other places before abuja, u shld ask yourself y those places are yet to turn like lagos... U claim to b d most hardworking people in Nigeria, y r ur success not evident in ur state. Most of ur guys r enemies of yourself claiming supriority when u r not and always seeing mistakes in others bt your sef.
As it is written in d acticle, d road u came through is still open... U can go n make ur state a new lagos if u cant abide by our rules

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by vislabraye(m): 10:14am On Apr 11, 2015
rudedough:
"Igbo immigrant resident community in the Yoruba kingdom of Lagos in Southwestern Nigeria."

So i'm an immigrant in my own country? What the hell! This is absurd if not silly. I was going to vote for Ambode but i think it's time to put this immigrant nonsense to rest once and for all. I've changed my mind.

Yes, very absurd. Our constitution permits us to live and settle any where in this country. After all, Lagos is built by our common wealth.

If Igbo chooses to vote Jimi Agbaje, its their choice, after all, he's a Lagosian. Its not as if the Igbos want to vote one Chukwudi or Uche.
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by adorable29(f): 10:14am On Apr 11, 2015
LordExecutioner:

Oloshi, you want to play victim again after taunting the good and accommodating people for a long time. but now that they replied you, oya let's play victim card again. cry me a river, omo ibo. cheesy

bigoted ibo goat calling me a tribal bigot, i shudder. cry

ur end is near. when lagos becomes a city with law and order, all ur illegal activities and substandard goods won't have any place to hide, then we will know who the real boss is. lazy bastards, all engaging in illegal activities, no wonder iboland has refused to develop beyond the dark ages it is stuck in.

abeg comot for road, make i see front jor. onye nzuzu and osu like you. cheesy

Message loud and clear

We remind those Igbo who love to cause noise and tension in Lagos that you chose to come on your own, and that the Oba and people of Lagos did not invite you to come. The roads by which you came are still open. You are free to return home. We Yoruba are not causing disruption in your homeland; you have no right to continue to cause disruption in our homeland.

Hehehe! Why the heck do you think I am igbo or live in Lagos? Naaa, non of the above..... Am proudly Niger Delta whose oyel built your miserable Lagos. The igbos are helping you sustain what we built for you. If Igbos leave Lagos, are you sure you indigenous inhabitants can sustain it? Think about it. It will be no different from Osun or Ondo State with all the brown roofs and extremely dirty and poverty stricken environment. Just saying!

Oloshi! Ewu gambia!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 11, 2015
Politicians now know they can't buy our vote, now they are using tribalism to get to us. Nigerian have got to be wiser than this. "The problem with Nigeria" let us remember what tribalism did in Rwanda, Congo and including Nigeria (1967). My national ID card simply tells me that I am a Nigerian
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 11, 2015
ZionJay:

Shut up cry baby! As much as I don't support the statement of the OBA,either misconstrued or not,were u dead when Ifeanyi Ubah,TAN coordinator said publicly in Lagos,that Lagos is a no man's land? Were u dead when he said nobody can claim ownership of Lagos,that there are no indigenes of Lagos?
I think those words are compliments abi? They are not inciting and provocative abi?
Did igbos not contribute to the development of kano?
Why not go there and spew ur rubbish?
You guys had better not start another civil war with your perfidious over ambitions.
I believe in one Nigeria,but pls let's respect ourselves!
e don do abeg. mtchew undecided
I dnt even understand anything u typed here.nonsense

2 Likes

Yoruba people...we are ethnically okay with the outcome of guber polls, whether Agbaje ( yoruba) wins or Ambode (yoruba) wins...Its not an ethnic thing...its about progress which will benefit all the various tribes making their livelihood in Lagos we want

...Ibos, this is not about you....we just want progress...If kasala burst now and area boys start chasing you up and down...Agbaje, the Oba and Ambode will be safe, and they will drink champagne at reconciliation meeting and be happy either way whatever happens...You are here feeling insulted and making memes mocking a respected monarch...( wetin i wan talk sef, i don digress)

Emm...just forget the threat and don't take it personal...these people do things like this at detriment of innocent people who will suffer the unfortunate consequences if fighting breaks out. Don't let tribalism create a bitterness in your heart. We all have to live together for progress and peace to reign. So vote wisely. If your oga calls you stupid you have to swallow, cos you can;t bite the hand that feeds you.
So also as Oba yab you, you have to move on...that's one of the props of being a King, why do you think people hated King Geoffery so much in Game of Thrones...That's the power of being a king/ being a rich celeb, you can do or say whatever you like and get away with it and you don't have to say sorry, cos nobody can do a damn thing to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by fabadey(m): 10:15am On Apr 11, 2015
LordExecutioner:
[s][/s]

Work hard to develop ur land. Kano state government just built the longest flyover in west africa, but you are still begging for 2nd niger bridge. how pathetic.

you only work hard in illegal activities, substandard and fake goods, and crime. take the away and ibo becomes useless.

how come everybody can't stand ibo? ghana, kenya, south africa, burundi, malaysia, india, china?

Even in Thailand they can't stand the Ibo's.

i saw your brothers telling chinese and india people that they are also lazy and jealous of ibos. imagine that? countries known for very high cerebral things. ibo man no go kill me with self-appraisal and wasteful arrogance. tribe of useless noisemakers. cheesy
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by elohorayodele: 10:15am On Apr 11, 2015
A useless oba with diarrhoea of the mouth trying to assert authority over 'no mans land'. Pitiable idiot
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Samunique(m): 10:15am On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
RUBBISH!!!!! arrant nonsense!!!! angry
These Yoruba ppl are so selfish and pompous!

If not that Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria, It would have been a local minor state like every other state in this country!!
This discrimination towards Igbo people by yorubas is getting out of hand!
for starters, why on earth should that useless oba threaten igbos in Lagos?? Are we not free to vote whoever we want?? That oba and his supporters are sent to destroy the peace of this country!

What I really wanna understand is what exactly did Igbo ppl do to this man
This inhumane discrimination has been going on for a long time! As long as u are a citizen of Nigeria, u have every right to settle down wherever u want in Nigeria.

we don't discriminate against any tribe in igboland, so why should they? In case they didn't know, igbos also took part in developing Lagos. Igbos are the most hardworking ppl in Nigeria(and I'm not saying that bkus I'm Igbo, its the fvcking truth. just like everybody knows Yorubas like education and parties)

for Pete's sake, we are the same ppl, human beings. just like someone said, tribes are just created to give power, it doesn't differentiate u from others.

#peace! angry
Take it easy my Sister, I know how u feel, it's very unfortunate the way things are going now. I'm a Yoruba, I live in Ph and do travel to the eastern states for my job and I will say it with without any reservation that Igbos are very hospitable and accommodative, so I will advise my Yoruba people to take it easy and not heat up the polity bcs we are all Nigerians and have equal right to live anywhere we chose to in Nigeria.

Everybody has a place where he came from and with strangers in their mist , so having strangers living in Lagos is not peculiar to Lagos only, and no Nigerian should be called a foreigner anywhere within this country.

And to my Igbo fellows , pls let us live peacefullywith our hosts.

One love!!!!

4 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by IGBOSON1: 10:15am On Apr 11, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Stop acting like this change your mind, majority of Igbos will vote for PDP all along(With or without Oba speech). You did that during the presidential election and APC still win the state. Do that again and it wouldn't make any difference. In fact PDP got that much votes from Lagos because of the yorubas indigenes. Things would be different now since PDP have made the mistake of turning this into a Yoruba Vs Igbo thing.

^^^Shut up idiat!

How did PDP turn this into a Yoruba vs Igbo thing? I suppose as PDP was doing what you accuse them of, APC was busy being pan-Nigerian and the epitome of good conduct!?
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 11, 2015
Prejudice can be deadlier than cancer. Even my most respected Yoruba friends that think before they talk. The ones that told me that true education is about saying what is right irrespective of whose ox is gored had joined the bandwagon of making unguarded statement. The Oba "mis-yarned" and many educated Yorubas refused to admit that. I don't blame some of the Yorubas that spew some statements of of their A.S.S. I blame my Igbo leaders that refused to develop Igbo communities so that my brothers in other non-Igbo communities and diaspora can come back and make the Igbo nation a reality. Yorubas, please can you help me to beg GMB to grant we Igbo secession so that when I come to Lagos and do business I will be "grateful" for the Yoruba's hospitality. Also when I come to Lagos, I will truly know I'm an "immigrant." RUBBISH!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 11, 2015
All I know is that the LAGOON has been given to us free of charge, all we need to do is to sand fill it and start development, we sent some spies inside the water bed and they came back with good news, this is ellection gift to the igbos, we should thank our dear OBA so that he can give us bar beach or lekki beach by 2019, we can even extend to atlantic ocean by 2023, for GOD's sake I am proud to be igbo man and I thank yoruba for accommodating me.
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by tomiobj(m): 10:16am On Apr 11, 2015
david2:
The Yoruba's should shut up....where were they b4 their oba came out to talk rubbish
. Reporting u asap. You will soon be banned
July2050:
Very very well said. Infact, igbos should leave. We are tired of them. You can't come to Lagos and start claiming power. You have overstayed your welcome.

If the government does not flush you viruses out, get ready cos we Yorubas will flush you back to your dead biafra republic. Thieves.
hi I always looked @ dis issue 4rm your point of view buh a typical lagosian z so lazy and party freaks.I ve friends hu are from Lagos and dey just annoy me always waiting 4 house rent.three of us finished 4rm d same sec. sch. in 2010 now am in 400l.dis my friends ve not gotten admission.if school z not working now get a job.I even found a job 4 1 of dem buh no all dey do is sleep, watch telemundo,go 2 parties,and look 4 men hu has houses in lekki,dey already sold their 2 of their houses in Lagos. am always like now I see y ibos can do/say as they like in lagos.when talking about dose hu spend money lavishly lagosians ve an A+ in d@.

I think my story z too long....

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by deebsman1(m): 10:17am On Apr 11, 2015
david2:
The Yoruba's should shut up....where were they b4 their oba came out to talk rubbish
Someone like you can be so stupid, not respecting other peoples culture is the beginning of you people's problem, no wonder the no-sense hausa people they kill you people in multitude in kano. Do you think, had the yorubas be hot-tempered like the hausas, you pipu will still be in lag? high time the ibos start learning how to live peacefully with their host communities.
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 11, 2015
jomoh:
I so much love this sides

I love those bold parts.

What say you my Yoruba peeps.

Well articulated article. cheesy

Igbos are refugees and if they don't like what the oba said and yorubas, the road is wide open for them to return to the erosion ridden South East.

imagine these bastards having an eze in lagos? arrant nonsense.

illegal activities and crime filled akpu flat heads. cheesy
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 11, 2015
_

3 Likes

zendy:

Next thing you will be offering me "swimming lessons" cause I'm Igbo Abi?
you made some valid points, but you also said some nonsense, and that's why i had to yab you
tupacshakur:

Fool, who wan fight for the Igbos?

The same Fl@theads my Yoruba Thugs terrorize and extort money from in Lagos Island and Mushin? grin grin

I trust my Yoruba Agberos, Thugs and Touts in Lagos. Dem go use cutlass and broken bottles reshape una Fl@theads.

I just pity my Igbo Niggers!

Usual Yoruba ranting, I know u people extremely well. if uve been to Lagos as u claim, u would know that an extremely huge chunk of touts, agboros and all what not in Lagos are igbos.

We will just wait for u people to start it, igbos don't advocate violence and they don't start it, but I urge u to start it in ur own street n see all forms of hell break loose
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Dinirojones(m): 10:17am On Apr 11, 2015
Dnt mind the idiot...my King won't apologize to any biggot..dey shud Bleep demselves
duni04:

angry
See this Igbo prostitute. U better STFU and face ur prostitution on Abuja streets. Wots ur business with Lagos? Chooking mouth in something wey no concern u. Nonsense
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 11, 2015
blackcookie:
It seems you are MR know Everything. Hence answer this question; When would an Ibo (Igbo) become Nigeria President? Hahahhaa don't bother the answer is NEVER.
and that is why Nigeria will never progress smiley as long as hausas and yorubas keep on ruling this nation, Nigeria will always be a third world country. anuofia

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by ThisMeansWAR: 10:18am On Apr 11, 2015
LordExecutioner:

hardworking in illegal businesses and crime. work smart and be legal for a better lagos, and stop chest beating bleating everywhere like a goat.

can 90% of ibo businesses in Lagos thrive if there's law and order? NO.

why do ibos cause trouble everywhere? ghana, kenya, south africa, burundi, malaysia, india, china etc.? Why is it just ibos everywhere, if i may ask?
my dad schooled in Ghana and he loved it so much and people of Ghana... Ibo people start migrating to Ghana, everything changed...

2 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by annie7(m): 10:18am On Apr 11, 2015
I don't ve anything against my ibo brothers o but they shouldn't forget nigeria civil war so soon.Even ojukwu will be regreting in his grave now,pls don't start wat u can't finish.You know d yorubas are ur big brother in all aspect,so pls don't bite d fingere dat feed you.

Respect ur host

3 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by OdenigboAroli2: 10:19am On Apr 11, 2015
Ilekeh:
What's hardworking in selling fake products and drugs to unsuspecting buyers?

If Nigeria was to go hard on fake stuff, Igbos will not be in business.

And what's hardworking about pushing drugs in Asian countries to build houses in Lagos?

takes two to tango, someone has been buying all the fake products
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by temitemi1(m): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2015
Maba radarada ka kiri...
holatin:
modupe to ode na le rannu daadaa aje wipe eranko ni wo
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 11, 2015
deebsman1:

Someone like you can be so stupid, not respecting other peoples culture is the beginning of you people's problem, no wonder the no-sense hausa people they kill you people in multitude in kano. Do you think, had the yorubas be hot-tempered like the hausas, you pipu will still be in lag? high time the ibos start learning how to live peacefully with their host communities.
and they need to learn manners, they are so disrespectful

2 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by deebsman1(m): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2015
ddami:
hi I always looked @ dis issue 4rm your point of view buh a typical lagosian z so lazy and party freaks.I ve friends hu are from Lagos and dey just annoy me always waiting 4 house rent.three of us finished 4rm d same sec. sch. in 2010 now am in 400l.dis my friends ve not gotten admission.if school z not working now get a job.I even found a job 4 1 of dem buh no all dey do is sleep, watch telemundo,go 2 parties,and look 4 men hu has houses in lekki,dey already sold their 2 of their houses in Lagos. am always like now I see y ibos can do/say as they like in lagos.when talking about dose hu spend money lavishly lagosians ve an A+ in d@.

I think my story z too long....

TRUE, but that's the lagosians not the other yorubas. But that still don't make lagos an ibo-man land.
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by anigold(m): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2015
CHM11:

Ehen..me I know some igbos can be extremely obnoxious, arrogant, annoying and weird...especially those who grew up in the eastern part of the country.
That said, I still believe every Nigerian is a citizen of the country and is constitutionally free to occupy and do anything lawful anywhere in this country. Voting for their preferred candidate is Lawful so pls let us hear word.
The south west also benefit via federal allocations from funds derived from crude oil extracted majorly from the south south. So why shouldn't other people feel free to benefit from your Land.?
Not in support of the igbos though and their utterances though, because obviously, no south eastern state will accept such utterances from another tribe in their state.

Imagine a yoruba or Hausa or even Delta man saying they will produce the next governor of Anambra state because Anambra is a no mans land and a colonial settlement.

Igbos that I know in the south east will eat such person for dinner.

thanks for saving me the stress of typing. you just said my mind...
As a Nigerian you are free to settle anywhere in the country but you must respect the laws and custom of the land...

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by obigold1(m): 10:20am On Apr 11, 2015
tupacshakur:

Fool, who wan fight for the Igbos?

The same Fl@theads my Yoruba Thugs terrorize and extort money from in Lagos Island and Mushin? grin grin

I trust my Yoruba Agberos, Thugs and Touts in Lagos. Dem go use cutlass and broken bottles reshape una Fl@theads.
Some of ur agberos and thugs are ibos so just keep quiet and eat amala
I just pity my Igbo Niggers!
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Miletiti(m): 10:20am On Apr 11, 2015
E be like say many yoruba no get sence o because dem dey follow igbo type jk,una don 4ge wetin hapun in ilorin few century back we be alimi say he want help afonja win war against aole of oyo but after dey don win wey be say na same alimi come kill afonja later since den na alimi families wey come from kano,dem be fulani o na dem come dey rule ilorin nw dem put yoruba wey own ilorin aside, for alaba nw igbo dey flog film producer because of pirates dat one satisfy u abi no worry una go see,for igbo land where una yoruba we dey dicide 4 dem,we yoruba that s d reason igbo,hausa and Filani dey call mumu.if to say since wen i don rich imo here dis igbo ppl give us free hand i go don dey make my cool money as igbo dey make money for Yoruba's land but dem no give free hands.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (41) (Reply)

Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.