Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice (43549 Views)

Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa / Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by whytepawn1(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:

Seriously, I really don't get you.
There are valid cases of men caught sleepingraping animals, so whats your problem with me?The fact that it is impossible for a man to rape a man or what? Please tell me exactly your p with my post.
I have no axe to grind and I wasn't referring to your original post either. was just responding to your post about " being free and open minded "...in essence I was talking more about my kind of person... don't get me wrong my fair lady.
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by sacora(f): 11:34am On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:

Glad I helped.
helped? who & how? I don't get u......
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Abhdul(m): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2015
A Muslim?

Op was he really brought up in d Islamic way?
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by pure2012soul(m): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2015
tupem:
angry must you comment?! eediot!
I tire o

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by aprokomania(m): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2015
Jude44:
Mumu... Idiot
bastard
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 11, 2015
Sounds like a lie.
Well...
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 11, 2015
whytepawn1:

I have no axe to grind and I wasn't referring to your original post either. was just responding to your post about " being free and open minded "...in essence I was talking more about my kind of person... don't get me wrong my fair lady.

Ok.But you quoted me first and it wasnt about the talk on the bolded. Anyway, let's forget about the issue.
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by chizidgreat(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=BiHung post=32589510] come on whatsapp asap...whats ur number[/quote
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by TheFilmmaker: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2015
swagdopey:
k. I wil comment after d election

With the veil over our eyes
We turn our back on the cause

-Macklemore, Ryan Lewis.

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by chizidgreat(m): 11:46am On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=tintingz post=32590809]@chizidgreat, Your story began to sound fake when you said the victim reported to lecturers but discovered they are also gays. undecided[/quote
titing, I didn't say lecturers but lecturer

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:
lipsrsealed

SHOIRRRRRRRR!
UNA STILL DEY RAPE UNA SELF JOIN?? cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
NA EVERY HOLE UNA DEY C ENTER? ? ANIMALISTIC ANIMALS.
I AM NOT SURPRISED THO, AFTER ALL UNA DEY FUCCCK GOATS, COWS, AND ANY ANIMAL THAT HAS ANY KIND OF HOLE grin grin grin grin grin

kiss

Waiting for the animals to bash me.
pls can u rent me ur HOLE so that i can put my THING inside, only 5minutes
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Abhdul(m): 11:48am On Apr 11, 2015
pat077:
No comment. But being a gay as a moslem is better than a terrorist.

Do u have a problem with MUSLIMS or ISLAM as a Religion?
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 11, 2015
stardragon:

pls can u rent me ur HOLE so that i can put my THING inside

Use your hands!
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by pat077: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2015
Abhdul:

Do u have a problem with MUSLIMS or ISLAM as a Religion?
d latter.
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by freecocoa(f): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2015
Like we don't know a lie when we see one, mschew.

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Franchise21(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2015
ayusco85:

OP are u sure its not u?

Last bullet: show us pics of ur anal opening or its a lie grin
R u alright?
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by ayusco85(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2015
zleemshaddy:

so you won see en ynash lipsrsealed hmmm u sure say u no be G...A lipsrsealed

nah. am in the "pics or its a lie" crew
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Abhdul(m): 11:55am On Apr 11, 2015
zabbie:
Whichever way it is, the story be true or not, I'll give the little advice I can.
He has to make up his mind to leave such evil and prohibited habit.
Seek Allah's forgiveness sincerely and wholeheartedly. He should also believe that his sins will be forgiven if he's sincere about it. People have committed worst sins, seeked for forgiveness and been forgiven as long as it's not at a time he cant repent again. The earlier the better (death comes within the twinkling of a second).
He should endeavour not to repeat such act again.
He should stay far away and avoid as much as possible people involved with such acts.
He should ensure he's regularly if not always, in the midst of people that remind him of God and doing good deeds.
Fast regularly especially Mondays and Fridays.
Read the Qur'an regularly.
Attend the mosque regularly
Move close to the Amir of MSSN in your institution.
To start with, begin seeking for forgiveness (istigfar) now.
I hope this little admonition will help you through. May Almighty Allah forgive you your sins. Meanwhile, you don't have to start recounting all you've done or gone through to everyone. It's BTW u and ur God.
All the best

JazakAllahu khairan
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:

Use your hands!
my hand ll not be as sweet as ur HOLE nah wink
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:

Ok.But you quoted me first and it wasnt about the talk on the bolded. Anyway, let's forget about the issue.

Oh! There was talk about me?
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 11, 2015
stardragon:

my hand ll not be as sweet as ur HOLE nah wink

Your sister no dey house?
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 11, 2015
Bolded:

Oh! There was talk about me?

Lmao. Sorry for the mention!
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
I guess the OP is stealthily talking about himself. cheesy grin I can't encourage rape of any sort but the OP encouraged it by remaining in the room, when other non gays fled.
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Raymie(m): 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
See traffic on thread. Coz of OP pipul yaff liff polling unit to view and kwament. Op, this ya tales by election day nor try at all.
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
Abhdul:
A Muslim?

Op was he really brought up in d Islamic way?
I know alot of Muslims that are gay, one is even alfa. grin

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=chizidgreat post=32591433][/quote]u can delete the number now
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Abhdul(m): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
pat077:
d latter.

Alryt. No offence intended bt there are also Christians dat are Gay, terrorist n other things u think Muslims are. It depends on how u were brought up.

Am a praticing Muslim and am nt a terrorist nor am i Gay, it is nt in d Religion.
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Missmossy(f): 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
shocked Yuck!

3 Likes

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by MARKone(m): 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
The boy is lying tho, dude has been Gay right from his momma's womb. Just looking for cooked up story to tell his friend that he is Gay.

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by smsdigito: 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
this sounds like a tale from Arabian night book sha. but if real then parents must be careful of where they put their children in the name of sending them to school.

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Abhdul(m): 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
Johnpaul88:
I know alot of Muslims that are gay, one is even alfa. grin

I see u. Just as there are pastors dat are Gay

I have no problem with Christians or any Religion bt d way Islam is being painted black.
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by tunnary(m): 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Dis a lesson to the handsome guys, shine ur eyes, never u go to private places wit fellow guys, do nat eat or drink wit them cos they may drug nd rape u (guys). A friend tried 2 cajoled me in2 homosexualism wit goddies, alcohol, money e t c bt i closed our frindship contact. Be alert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) / I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief / EFCC Re-arrests Mompha For Money-laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.