Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice (43618 Views)

Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa / Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by maclatunji: 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Hello.Concerned that a whole institution is infested with homosexuals,like really.Did the university decide to concenterate homosexuals in the school.

Nigerians never seem to amaze me,so you expect Buhari to do what,pass another bill.The horrendous hypocritical law Jonathan signed hasn't done enough damage already.

So funny you guys bother yourself with what is not,Nigerians are talking taking the country to greater heights you are concerned with what the President will do against gays and lesbians.How funny?

A lot of surprises awaits us when he gets into power, we shall all watch and learn.I do know it would be catastrophic for Buhari's govt to go on the offensive against the day populace in Nigeria.

Homosexuality is illegal and a serious crime in Nigeria, a serious government will ensure you don't support this kind of post.
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Clemzy16:
I stopped reading when I saw where the lectures raped him too.. Eventhough I already had doubts on how 3 gay guys had already occupied the room before him.. Infact, this half-baked story is faker than Nicki minaj's butt..

Thank God not everyone falls for this trash . The op is gay. He's on gay promotion exercise.

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
whytepawn1:
[size=20pt]I don't believe this story. I think the young man in question is purely gay... you find yourself in a room with gay roommates and you couldn't pack out..
you reported to your lecture instead of the security apparatus in the school. your lecture took you home, you allowed him to have sex with you ... now you are complaining...
spare us this story... I think both the op and his friend are gay, plain and simple.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
hope u have big butt
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by vislabraye(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
ebukaOtika:

Sorry to say o ,,,, what if the deliverers are in that same line ,,,,?

Deliverance swimply means prayers. Btw, is it everybody that is gay ?
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
maclatunji:

Homosexuality is illegal and a serious crime in Nigeria, a serious government will ensure you don't support this kind of post.
Homosexuality is not illegal in Nigeria.

Its high time the government distances itself from bigotry.

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by ebukaOtika(m): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
vislabraye:

Deliverance swimply means prayers. Btw, is it everybody that is gay ?

No ,,,, and Never will that happen In Jesus Name,.,,, Amen.
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Franchise21(m): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
ayusco85:

Why do u ask?

Have u ever heard of the "pics or idontbelivit crew" on nairaland?
I have but u don't expect dat kinda pix here
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by ayusco85(m): 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
Franchise21:
I have but u don't expect dat kinda pix here

u self. dont u get sarcasm? didnt u see the smiley i used?
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by donem: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Homosexuality is not illegal in Nigeria.

Its high time the government distances itself from bigotry.
Guy this mouth u deh run so hope say your teeth wear shoe? if them gbab you i no know no dey o... nah 14 years in jail u deh take play so.
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
donem:

Guy this mouth u deh run so hope say your teeth wear shoe? if them gbab you i no know no dey o... nah 14 years in jail u deh take play so.
Guy swerve angry
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by donem: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Guy swerve angry
Guy nah advise o.. (our people say flie where no get adviser, e deh follow corpse kpeme for inside grave).

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Franchise21(m): 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
ayusco85:

grin
ayusco85:

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Super story...

Op come out

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
kiss cheesy
XBLadez:
Op, talk true. Did they rape u or ur friend?
winki love dat question

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Revolva:
angry angry angry look if i ever catch any fagged ass guy ....i will smack dat person....look even in prison no body can do me dat....
broda ARE YOU REALLY SURE? grin
Revolva:
angry angry angry look if i ever catch any fagged ass guy ....i will smack dat person....look even in prison no body can do me dat....
broda ARE YOU REALLY SURE?
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by khia: 1:03am On Apr 18, 2015
ayusco85:

OP are u sure its not u?

Last bullet: show us pics of ur anal opening or its a lie grin

lol grin Do you really want to see the opening of his anal? HMMMM!!!

2 Likes

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Revolva(m): 3:32am On Apr 19, 2015
Durent:
broda ARE YOU REALLY SURE? ;Dbroda ARE YOU REALLY SURE?

make dem come try me na...bastards...lame mentally derranged fools
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by JacksonD7: 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
embarassed stay away from that guy before your yansh go open No talk say den no tell you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AIT, FRCN Cover Uzoamaka Chukwu's Case / Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) / Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.