Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls (2957 Views)

Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Five Things Guys Should Not Do When Relating With A Woman / Babes With Endowments Esp Those With Big Booty..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by aknopic: 10:26am On Apr 11, 2015
My name is akinwunmi am a student studying
law.
I ave a huge problem relating with people
especially girls
This is how the problem goes
when a girl talks to me, I feel difficulty replying, I
just mumble words like I don't know how to
speak good eng.
When i talk I just feel sth restraining my vocal
cord
My movement is also not leftout, I just feel like I
am not the one moving and thereby becoming
absent minded.
Also when am about to talk to someone I feel like
sth is in my head, my eyes will get dry, I get a
feeling of mouth of odour all these block me from
passing info thereby leading to BLACKOUT.
My public speaking is not also leftout. I feel
pressured all arnd my body wen I am about to
speak
I don't know if there's any one here that can help
please I don't want my life and
career to be ruined just because of this.
Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by adekoonlay(m): 10:55am On Apr 11, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan ooo. Let the wiss men and women of NL comment. As for me just booking space.

1 Like

Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by Calderal(m): 11:00am On Apr 11, 2015
chai speechless
Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by Yustash001(m): 11:58am On Apr 11, 2015
what type of fear is this?.....psycologist in the house....help.. . crywhat type of fear is this?.....psycologist in the house....help.. .
Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by aknopic: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
pls I ll like this to get to d front-page

Cc: lalastica, obinoscopy, isilove, olawalebabs
Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by Jboyossai(m): 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Well, I will advice you to try and speak wt atleast 3 of the opposite sex each day, even if its something meaningless and see how confidence you will become....
Meanwhile farano , seun come help this dude......
Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by aknopic: 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jboyossai:
Well, I will advice you to try and speak wt atleast 3 of the opposite sex each day, even if its something meaningless and see how confidence you will become....
Meanwhile farano , seun come help this dude......
Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by Francmakua(f): 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
It happens to me. My own is that sometimes when I want to talk I will feel tears forming in my eyes and when I talk I may cry. Until I read this book, "The new spirit controlled woman." it is a book for females but it talked about temperament very well. I began to understand why I behave the way I do. You can't fight who you are it will always swim back no matter what, but you can convert your weakness to strength with the help of the Holy Spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by aknopic: 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pls mod help!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by japhmanuel: 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
Try to boost ur confidence
Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by dagentility(f): 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Practice makes perfect

1 Like

Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by osemoses1234(m): 1:34am On Apr 12, 2015
My broda make I no lie for yu nah frm ur village...no b clear eye....
Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by Jaypea98: 1:48am On Apr 12, 2015
Francmakua:
It happens to me. My own is that sometimes when I want to talk I will feel tears forming in my eyes and when I talk I may cry. Until I read this book, "The new spirit controlled woman." it is a book for females but it talked about temperament very well. I began to understand why I behave the way I do. You can't fight who you are it will always swim back no matter what, but you can convert your weakness to strength with the help of the Holy Spirit.
Chaii see inspiration.....
Come offa here *Pouts Leaps' receive this kiss.
Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by Jaypea98: 1:49am On Apr 12, 2015
Francmakua:
Chaii see inspiration.....
Come offa here *Pouts Leaps* receive this kiss. ..and don't forget to reciprocate
Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by walepinna(m): 1:53am On Apr 12, 2015
Hmmmm
This is a serious issue o
If u sure say no b from vila dis thing dey happen
Try take 2wraps of Alhaji tani's SK n u will see how u will flow well with the opposite sex n ur public speaking will be improve tremendously...
Thank me later grin grin grin grin
Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 12, 2015
As someone already said, just keep practicing. Face your fears even if your gonna totally black out a couple of times, then so be it angry

You could also practice conversations in the mirror. Though you don't want to sound premeditated in your dealings with people, it would go a long way to sharpening your brain, improving recall, confidence and a whole lot more.

Dude, public speaking shouldn't scare you, cause most of the peeps in the audience most times don't give a fvck anyway, so why should you? Also, the more stuttered you sound, the more annoying it is to the audience, so just step up like no one's watching and say what's on your mind. If you stumble on a word or two, just take a breadth and continue, you'll be fine.
Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by aknopic: 11:28am On Apr 12, 2015
i think this page as been moved to romance session. pls I ll still Iike it to be moved to the front page for more coverage abeg

Thanks again n advance moderators
Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by ogunvic41(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Start faceless chats on 2go,BBM, whatsapp and others
Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by aknopic: 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
ogunvic41:
Start faceless chats on 2go,BBM, whatsapp and others
I started this last year before I gained admission I the problems I listed still persist
Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by Brugo(m): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Bro hope you just want to be a passive company lawyer cos I wonder how you would defend your client in court.

The best way to overcome this is to go ahead and do what you couldn't. You won't die if you try. Talk to people around you.

If you love football, visit a viewing centre and argue with those guys there grin

You know those newspaper stands? Go there too and just hail someone "Sai Buhari". I'm sure an argument will start immediately. grin

Before long you will be comfortable discussing with others.
Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
HAVE NO FEAR!!!
I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM A FEW YEARS AGO!
AND I SOLVED IT.
SIMPLE SOLUTION.
In a nutshell.

Just embarrass yourself in front of people. After this, you will never fear any human again,
Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
aknopic:

I started this last year before I gained admission I the problems I listed still persist
Hmmn . . . . ask yourself. What are you really afraid of?
Is it embarrassment? Is it appearing foolish?
Answer and let's see what we can do about it.
Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by aknopic: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Teempakguy:

Hmmn . . . . ask yourself. What are you really afraid of?
Is it embarrassment? Is it appearing foolish?
Answer and let's see what we can do about it.
Appearing foolish
Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
aknopic:

Appearing foolish
Hmm . . . in that case, you have to get into an argument, probably political, doing this will allow you to appear foolish without being aware that you are actually appearing foolish. This will make you realize one simple truth . . . .

DUDE . . . . NO BODY FÛCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR FOOLISHNESS!
NOBODY EVER NOTICES HOW FOOLISH ANYONE IS UNTIL THAT PERSON IS SAFELY OUT OF RANGE!

having realized this, you will be surprised to find that you feel more at ease with every one.

BTW, no gbagaun allowed. grin
Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by Bflexing(m): 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
All training schools I have attended, they will tell u the best way to practice is by speaking in front of your mirror when u are alone.u may have the person or audience in mind when doing this.
Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by Osirimononaye(m): 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
grin Pls try and download "The Talking tom" app on your smartphone and try talking with it.
I'll help.
Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
aknopic:
pls I ll like this to get to d front-page

Cc: lalastica, obinoscopy, isilove, olawalebabs
why call names. You say something
Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by aknopic: 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Smallville10:
why call names. You say something
I am sorry thought that is the way to call the attention of the moderators
Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by aknopic: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Another thing is fear of what to say
Now I see a girl familiar afar wat I do is just to divert to another direction. it might sound funny but dats d truth
This is cos I fear or dont know what to say AFter greeting her. (to avoid getting blank and appearing like a fool of a dumb person).
Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by aknopic: 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
aknopic:
Another thing is fear of what to say
Now I see a girl familiar afar wat I do is just to divert to another direction. it might sound funny but dats d truth
This is cos I fear or dont know what to say AFter greeting her. (to avoid getting blank and appearing like a fool of a dumb person).
Sometimes I try talkingto girls by asking questions
they get turned off and will just give an excuse to leave
Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Op, I have a problem to your solution.
Re: Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls by aknopic: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
offspec:
Op, I have a problem to your solution.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halfrica In Love / Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.