Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

Jonathan Goofed Again! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Goofed Again! (5103 Views)

President Goofed Again At AU Meeting / Has Senator Saraki Goofed Again?(Call for him to delete offensive tweet) / Jonathan Goofed Again: Power To Nominate Is Different From Power To Appoint. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
IVORY2009:

Do you want to die? The lady u killed u remember? The TV station lady frm Silverbird? Aisha?
uselessgoat:

If you ever curse the Holy prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in your life again, I will make sure I track you down and cut your head. We will not tolerate you infidels insha Allah angry
IVORY2009:

Do you want to die? The lady u killed u remember? The TV station lady frm Silverbird? Aisha?
Bia nnwanne and nwokem, make unu paaaaaaack unu e-fyte go one corner oo! grin
Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by Barryidi: 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
At 1:45PM when Jona finished votin, a press lady asked our amiable Presido about d whereabout of Dame Faka Jonathan, hear reply...

GEJ - em, I don't knw buh I think she should be on her way to come and vote, probably she took anoda aircraft. I don't really knw, maybe she can still come to vote...

I was like, WTF! shocked

Jona!

Seun, Lalasticlala, FP pls...

Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by Demdem(m): 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
IVORY2009:

I know u will support dis allegation, without prove?;

jonah-daft has said much worse than this before. i need no nta link to believe.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by IVORY2009(m): 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Bia nnwanne and nwokem, make unu paaaaaaack unu e-fyte go one corner oo! grin

Wat will it profit you to deceive the people using different user Id's....
Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by omaiyale: 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
uselessgoat:

If you ever curse the Holy prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in your life again, I will make sure I track you down and cut your head. We will not tolerate you infidels insha Allah angry
This guy should be banned
Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by omenka(m): 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
spongeisback:
A man that doesn't know his wife's whereabouts and you expect him to know where the missing girls are? Thank God it's now GEJ till May 2015.....
Classic! cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by IVORY2009(m): 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
Demdem:

jonah-daft has said much worse than this before. i need no nta link to believe.

bro, so you're using pasted event to judge d present? cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by Demdem(m): 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
IVORY2009:

The same Jonah-daft of yesterday is the same today and will remain the same foolish person tommorrow.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by IVORY2009(m): 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
omaiyale:
This guy should be banned

He is one of the KILLERS of Aisha the silver birds news lady that died some months ago, I will trace him now, he has double ID here in nairaland.
Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
Well...until I confirm it o
Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Glowstone:
what should we do with this information undecided undecided ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Use ya as$ hole (anu azi) to swallow it grin
Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by polite2(m): 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mr jona.
ur wife is in rivers state mobilizing votes for WIKE .

SIMPLE

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by IVORY2009(m): 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Demdem:

[s]The same Jonah-daft of yesterday is the same today and will remain the same foolish person tommorrow.
[/s]

cheesy
Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by sheymoni(m): 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
If jonny doesn't know the whereabout of his wife, how can he know the whereabouts of the chibok girls.
Thank God he's voted out

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by rexbuton: 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
uselessgoat:

JESUS CHRIST is the only way.. Muhammad tricked y'all

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by rexbuton: 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
IVORY2009:

Guy your english is deadly.. PAST-ED? AS in past tense of past? shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by IVORY2009(m): 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
rexbuton:

Guy your english is deadly.. PAST-ED? AS in past tense of past? shocked shocked

error, tnx for the corrections!
Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by Montaque(m): 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nonsense thread!
Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by thewarrior72: 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
Demdem:
Jonah-daft has no control over shepopotamus. he doesnt even know her whereabout.
Shepo wont vote today, she is currently in Rivers causing havoc.
Fool, prepare for a barrage of insult on that stark illiterate old fool called buhari & his dwarfish lying vice, when their come on board on may 29 cool tongue
Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by martyns303(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
EdCure:

This is the height of cluelessness.

Chai!!! A president does not know the whereabouts of his wife
Jona is seriously disorriented and alienated. That guy may develope mental problems if he fails to see a psychiatrist ASAP.

The man is the President of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, have u ever held the least position as a class head? Do you know what being a President means.

I once had an uncle who was a top Government official and there are times when he hadn't set eyes on his family for weeks and he is in Nigeria, least knowing where they are that very moment if someone should ask him.

His wife is from Okrika not Otueke, she should be there casting her vote, or she can decide to vote in Otueke, the point is the man left his wife at home to carry out his responsibilities. Like he said, she can be on her way right now, he's not certain, he has a country to run. If he wants to know where his wife is, he will ring her up no big deal.
Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by thewarrior72: 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Oklander:
If its true that a PRESIDENT said that and you see nothing wrong with it, then its quite unfortunate.
Shut up....ode
Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by sammyj: 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Don't argue with a robot my brother grin
MichaelSokoto:

My friend go and sit down inside pit toilet, I'm sayin wat took place in Otuoke live on NTA!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by Demdem(m): 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
thewarrior72:

Fool, prepare for a barrage of insult on that stark illiterate old fool called buhari & his dwarfish lying vice, when their come on board on may 29 cool tongue

Fool, say whateve, unlike ur cursed kind who depend on the bastard for sustenance , it won't even move me an inch.
Jonah-daft till ur early grave.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by Demdem(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
martyns303:

His wife is from Okrika not Otueke, she should be there casting her vote, or she can decide to vote in Otueke,

Ignoramus, shepo can't decide to vote in okirika. She registered with her husband in otueke and she can only vote in otueke. Her not being in otueke suggests she isn't voting today.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
uselessgoat:

Why are you trying to cause problems? Are you demented or what
Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by martyns303(m): 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Demdem:

Ignoramus, shepo can't decide to vote in okirika. She registered with her husband in otueke and she can only vote in otueke. Her not being in otueke suggests she isn't voting today.

What I said was, his wife is from Okrika and should be there casting her vote. Thanks for the clearification that she registered in Otueke.

I noticed you deliberately ignored the rest part of my original post, was that because it was logical and so u ignored it and concentrated on the part that fuels your hate?

And please this is not a motor park, no need for the foul languages.
Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by Demdem(m): 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
martyns303:

What I said was, his wife is from Okrika and should be there casting her vote. Thanks for the clearification that she registered in Otueke.

Nop, she should be where she registered and as the current first lady, she should be besides her husband in otueke not rivers causing havoc.

I noticed you deliberately ignored the rest part of my original post, was that because it was logical and so u ignored it and concentrated on the part that fuels your hate?

I deliberately ignored the rants because they were at best senseless. No offence please.

And please this is not a motor park, no need for the fowl languages.

Then, would u mind chicken language or turkey language grin there is no such here.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goofed Again! by arewafederation: 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
gregg2:
[size=14pt]So, what's your beef
with that response, OP?
[/size]

If you don't see anything wrong with what oga GEJ said, then something must be wrong with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ominous Signs If Kanu Wasn't Bluffing About MOSSAD Alliance / BREAKING: Tinubu, Amaechi, Receive The Biggest Offers / PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.