Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? (47446 Views)

Trucking Business In Nigeria / How To Start Your Haulage And Trucking Business With Renault Trucks / Horror Stories About Trucking Business. Information Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by ITGuru3: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2010
Please click to see how you can Manage your Haulage or Fleet business with ease https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-376333.0.html
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by fullforce: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2010
you can have all the necessary and important about making money and honey from Haulage Business in Nigeria by visiting:https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-379662.99999.html#bot
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by jajaopobo(m): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2010
For anybody looking for high quality and reliable trailer heads direct from Europe, please go to http://www.rydertrucks.biz . They have very good trucks for very good price, the trailer heads have already been imported and are in Lagos. For example, I bought a very neat DAF 85CF 430hp from them for less than 3million, and it was not right-hand drive! I recommend them for anyone looking to buy a trailer head soon.
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by trending83(m): 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2010
Learn how you can earn up to N17.496 million without traveling out of your country. It`s easy and simple and you can make all that money from the comfort of your home. Contact me on 08073400383 to know more about this program.

Trending83
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by clemsi: 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2010
hi, i am new here and i will like 2 know more on d trucking biz. i am interested as i have a client willing 2 help in giving me an haulage biz if i can invest in it.
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2010
Dear Sir/Madam,

I present to you an investment opportunity with a very high Return On Investment.

COLUMELLA NIGERIA is a specialized Haulage services Company formed to carry
out transport requirement to a specialized market throughout Nigeria and West
Africa
COLUMELLA NIGERIA is well positioned and committed to offer qualitative
Haulage and Logistics services. We take pride in our excellent human and
material resources as well as technology-driven expertise, which enable us to
deliver customized service as well as simplified logistics solutions

OUR PLAN
In accordance to the recent increase in demand of our numerous clients and
the poor conditions of some vehicles in our fleet, we are currently planning
to acquire vehicles and expand our services to meet the demand and
expectation of our numerous customers to the highest degree. In this view, we
seek investors to add/purchase the following vehicles with their respective
prices to our existing resources:

(A COMPLETE BUSINESS PLAN WOULD BE SENT TO YOU ONCE YOU MAIL US BACK INFORMING YOU MORE ON HOW TO INVEST AND ABOUT THE COMPANY)

This investment could be done either by shipping your trucks or in cash.
you dont have to sell your truck instead you should invest it with us

We invest in market research and product development to continually improve
the service and procure follow-on vehicles. Follow-on will be introduced into the
demanding markets before existing vehicles enter the declining stage of their
life cycles.

WHY YOU MUST INVEST WITH US

Looking at the high returns on the business, you cannot but invest to earn as
much as 50 -60% annually.

Secondly, it is a kind of business that cannot be overtaken by the occurrence of
time, as there must be production, consumption, importation and exportation;
then there shall always be transportation.

Thirdly, the burden of managing your portfolio is lifted up from your shoulder;
while you rest, we do our best to give you the edge by:
1. Paying the driver and motor boy salary
2. Fuelling the vehicle
3. Renewing the vehicle documents when due
4. Maintaining and servicing the vehicle regularly

Within the span of one and half year at most, your investment is realized, while
your capital is still intact.

SUMMARY
Please do contact us for more information and we would be glad to do business with you.

visit our site for more information

call us on:

+2348029716876
+2348136186483

www.columella.fewom.org

columellanigeria@gmail.com

Thank you very much

Williams Okebugwu I.

MD/CEO
Columella Nigeria Company
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by MiniDee: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2010
Well I'm a Nigerian and I'm into it.Good and Lucrative businees
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by wazobia1: 1:30am On Jan 13, 2011
DO YOU NEED A FLAT BED TRAILER TO HOOK UP TO YOU MACK / IVECO/DAF TRUCK TO START MAKING MONEY TODAY? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER WE ARE THE TRAILER PEOPLE AND SELL ALL STEEL FLAT BED TRAILERS 40 - 53 FT.

We currently have several 40ft Flat bed trailers for sale. Interested parties should email summitentnigltd@gmail.com. The price is N2.5M - N3.5M price to sell quickly initially we had 5 on the market currently we have only 2 left. It is on a first come first serve basis.
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by wazobia1: 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2011
40ft flat bed Fruehauf German made trailer available for sale 1 of 6 left. First come first serve, priced to sell today! N2.2M Only serious buyers should reply to summitentnigltd@gmail.com

For Mack, Man, Iveco, Merc trucks. Able to carry 30 tons + a true work horse.
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by Icocop101(m): 1:32am On Apr 10, 2011
Great N/Landers,

Having carefully followed updates of this trend 4 some while now,i must firstly appreciate & applaud all who have contributed immensely 2wards this developmental success.

I have interest 2 invest in the haulage/distribution of petroleum products (i.e AGO, DPK, PMS etc.) and as a result have placed order 4 a Mack truck head but don't have sufficient funds 2 acquire/build a tank 4 it.

So therefore, i am seeking your candid suggestion and alternatives on how i can start-off immediately,i will appreciate if there is anyone in the house who knows HOW & WHERE or who can provide me one(33,000L tanker) for RENT/LEASE.

Professionals on this field should pls advice me. My email: icocop101@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by IDERAWOLE(m): 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2011
Even though you do not need a degree to start this business, you require some basic information so that you dont turn a 40day journey into a 40yr one.

You can start this business when you have the right information on where to go to for the following:

*where to register with the union covering that type of business to avoid unnecessary disturbance from them

*how to get started with little or even no money at all.

*how you can leverage on those who are already in the business with little or no stress.

So what do you do to get started

Send the following to receive a FREE E-BOOK on:

HOW TO START A SUCCESSFUL TRUCKING BUSINESS IN NIGERIA
*NAME

*GSM NO

* SUCCESSFUL TRUCKING BUSINESS

to: sawyerr2002@yahoo.com.

This E-BOOK will show you how you can even start this business with any amount you have. The beautiful part of the short report (e-book) is that you can start without any form of training, and you can start making cool money.

WARNING: This is not a quick or money doubling gamble; you will work and be involved; but not by killing yourself in the name of looking for money.

The offer expires after the first 50 requests
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by ooa194: 1:34pm On May 14, 2011
Another pic

Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by ooa194: 1:35pm On May 14, 2011
Another pic

Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by ooa194: 1:35pm On May 14, 2011
Another pic

Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by ooa194: 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2011
more pic

Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by ooa194: 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2011
more pic

Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by ooa194: 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2011
more pic

Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by Clarencey: 8:05am On Dec 01, 2011
The best way to protect your brand and business name is to register your name as trade mark. Because if you only register your name as a limited company or with the NBR that will not prevent others from registering the same name and selling the same goods as you. If you do not register your trade mark others can register it and make you give up your mark or register the same mark and you would not be able to stop them.

bpwfoundation.org
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by jenbost: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2011
Base on my 8 yrs in tipper business, i am in a good position to offer advice to intending investor. Tipper business is very lucrative depending on the type of tipper and the location of use. In ikorodu, average deliver per day is 15k to 20k. The best trucks are man diesel, iveco and 911 trucks. You can start with 6 tyres. With an honest driver and proper monitoring, you will realise your investment capital within a year. If you need more information from me, do not hesitate to call me on 08096571040. My name is Dayo.
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by pcmadu(m): 8:01am On Jan 03, 2012
I am presently looking for a reputable company that can handle my truck(NO STORIES), it’s a box truck that is used for haulage business(goods). I would like to know the following info on the business/company.
• How much should I be expecting
• Is the payment monthly or weekly(I prefer weekly)
• Who take care of the maintainers
• How is my truck and money secured plus any other important information i need to know
plz if you have any information on how to manage my truck email me at pcmadu@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by Afriface: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2012
Hello Everyone,

Get guaranteed trips for your flat bed trailer with us (GMT Products). Movement within Apapa and Ikeja/Isolo. Call us for conditions and terms. 07036869576.

We are also in need of five 15 tonnes truck in good working condition urgently to deliver Dangote flour within Apapa and Sango. Good deal!

Aloma Logistics Nig Ltd.
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by funnylife(f): 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2012
It is a lucrative biz only if you can deal with people in a very good and friendly manner.It is not a biz to be too bossy over your workers hence you may play into their wicked hands and get dealt with like my Uncle.If u re d type who dnt give a hoot about ur workers or people around u,pls consider another biz.Trucking biz is for people who can manage people regardless of how better u re.Drivers are d determinant factor of success or failure in Trucking biz.I am privilege to have d two examples of my Uncle and his friend.my uncle went out of the biz in shame bt his friend get better each day even as I write this.
So,be sure of who you are bfor u venture into dat biz,easy to make kool money bt also easy to go into kool debt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt / Mohammed Indimi, His Children And Grandchildren Reunite For Sallah (Photos) / I ‘ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis, If … Says Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.