Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward (44267 Views)

Voters Casting Their Votes Into Sack Bags In Ulakwo Ward (Pics) / Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To / Photo/video President Jonathan And His Wife Casting Their Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by Anglovel: 12:46am On Apr 12, 2015
Gejpresident:
New Beginning!
I was left in tears when i read President Goodluck congratulatory message to Gen. Buhari

I was not crying because i felt like crying, i was not crying cause i supported him and he lost, but i cried cause his words arrested my emotions.

He wished his opponent a good administration ahead, he congratulated him and accepted defeat.

I could remember by this time in 2011, Buhari never accepted that he lost, he promised Jonathan that he will make his administration ungovernable for him and he later fulfilled his promise.

His supporters took to the streets and slaughtered innocent Nigerians but he never stopped the killings.

But today, he has won that same man that defeated him in 2011 but got a congratulatory message instead of threats.

He has wished him success and not promising him an ungovernable tenure.Few weeks to the election, the people we call our leaders were busy sending threats to themselves and leaving the poor masses gripped with fear.

Some people left the country with fear of the aftermath of the election. But today you'v restored peace by accepting defeat peacefuly.

Oh! Jonathan, you've shown us that you'r a Goodman. You'v shown African leaders the true definition of democracy. You wished not to influence the elections with your powers, you wished not to cancel the election when you can do it and nothing will happen.

Posterity will never forget you where ever you go. I am still your fan for life. You'r a good and gentleman but surrounded by ingrates and fools that care for their pockets alone.
Oh Jona! You lost the election but won our heart....

Jk for lagos state

wike for rivers state

pdp for my state edo 2016

God bless PDP

God bless southern Nigeria
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by jpphilips(m): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gejpresident:
pls don't ever insult me again cos, I never insulted u that's my opinion and u don't own nairaland

I have marked ur name next time u insult I promise may u die young and your family will cry over u before this year end

if u think u got bolls try insult me

Any human being who lacks cognitive reasoning doesn't deserve to have an opinion.
You just proved it.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by jpphilips(m): 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gejpresident:
pls don't ever insult me again cos, I never insulted u that's my opinion and u don't own nairaland

I have marked ur name next time u insult I promise may u die young and your family will cry over u before this year end

if u think u got bolls try insult me

This is what happens when the children's food are thrown to the dogs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM / Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) / Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.