Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward (59516 Views)

Did You Remember Former Gov Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State? / Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS / Wedding Photos Of Danbaba Suntai's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by justdivine: 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
Yes
Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by wasco24: 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by NLdesigner: 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
I'm so sorry for spamming, but I'm desperate and my thread got moved to the dark bowels where no one ever goes. Please read.

I am in dire need of money, so I'm doing a promotion for my designs.

Email me at nldesigner2015@yahoo.com and I can complete the work within the week.

If you've been thinking of starting that website or that business, now is the time! Or if you know of someone who has been thinking about it, please let them know.

Also, if you know of a job that you didn't have the skills to do, share it with me, and I'll give you a cut.
Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by Caracta(f): 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Someone is governing that state. Not him.

1 Like

Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by 1stola: 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
kay1one:

Low life!!!
Aye e ma baje ni
Olofo
Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by phoenixchap: 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
@last he came out in the open
Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by temmy3723(m): 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Did this man know who is voting pls? It quite unfortunate sha. Soonest recovery Mr governor cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by Trailblazer1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by SonOFaGun(m): 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
So as the guy vote inside car nw , wetin mak we do
Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by dstranger: 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Na Wa oo.. naija politics doe embarassed
Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by Jaypea98: 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Wetin i wan talk sef than to dedicate this space to farano the chair lady Space Bookers Association of Nigeria
Nairaland branch
Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by geepee11(m): 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
This man never still resign? Must he remain in the seat? Na wa o

but they had d mouth to tell GEJ to resign but na this unsound mind they rule them without complain....i pity the Alamajiri north cluess ppl.

1 Like

Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by HzRF(m): 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
I wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by PaulSteve: 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
By May 29th,2015 Suntai will handover!
Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by TI1919(m): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
grin
Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by chibuike65: 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
I dey look for wey I go buy life jacket if you have two nwane borrow me One cuz lagoon na tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:

this is exactly what happens in a lawless state that has clueless man as president. This man should be out of politics for goodness sake and people should respect his health problem and allow him to rest.

3 Likes

Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by ignis: 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Condition. ..I pity this man
Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by CircleOfWilis: 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Firmjudge:
Rev. Suntai Please resign before Handover na by force.

Meanwhile PDPs Mr Darius known as General Theophilus danjumas boy boy

Vs

APC Madam Aisha known as Mama the Good-father and Good-mother Of APC is Taraba..

Battle is still On.

Meanwhile the janjaweeeedian party will only win Borno state leave our NE alone.

We are wiser than you think.
Reverend?
Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by eazydon(m): 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
But I thought this man has left office since o!
Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by DWJOBScom(m): 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
So happy to see you stroll the path of recovery - Great Governor
Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by MadCow1: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:

Disabled persons have the right to be in Power..

So what's your point?
Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by nagoma(m): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
Firmjudge:
Rev. Suntai Please resign before Handover na by force.
Meanwhile PDPs Mr Darius known as General Theophilus danjumas boy boy
Vs
APC Madam Aisha known as Mama the Good-father and Good-mother Of APC is Taraba..
Battle is still On.
Meanwhile the janjaweeeedian party will only win Borno state leave our NE alone.
We are wiser than you think.

Is it your wisdom or people's choice that wins election? Rigging was PDP, once one is abolished the other becomes extinct.
Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by nagoma(m): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
MadCow1:

Disabled persons have the right to be in Power..

So what's your point?

Mentally disabled?
Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by gbegudujo: 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jk PDP is leading in most local government and polling booths so far in Lagos confirmed report

1 Like

Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by MadCow1: 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
nagoma:

Mentally disabled?

Mentally disabled persons can't vote..

So what's your point?
Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by nagoma(m): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
geepee11:

but they had d mouth to tell GEJ to resign but na this unsound mind they rule them without complain....i pity the Alamajiri north cluess ppl.

Find out who keeps that cripple in office before making those ignorant statements.
Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ndi ara. Gini ka icho kam me?
Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by Mubarack44(m): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
the walking dead
Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by onatisi(m): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

this is exactly what happens in a lawless state that has clueless man as president. This man should be out of politics for goodness sake and people should respect his health problem and allow him to rest.
so u want gej to interfere and remove him by force , and when everything boomerangs and politicians in that state start inciting ppl to kill innocent civilians it is ppl like u that will again call gej clueless! If the state house of assembly like him to be their governor in that state of health, what is ur own business? Just face ur own life and stop blaming gej for everything wrong in ur life .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by Lucasbalo(m): 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

You are right on point. This is what happens in a lawless society where politicians and their greedy lapdogs view the country as their gravy train.
Re: Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward by Crixina(f): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
I even thought he was dead.

No pun intended.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Or Tinubu? Who Rocks It Better? / Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike In 1981 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.