Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit (43635 Views)

MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) / Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by seeker121(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Omo dat tongue dey do serious counting by the time he bounce on that p*ss*y omo he go be like agbaje loss.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by TopGee: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
But I thought some people claimed to be progressives and claimed they vote individuals and not political parties. Then, it was confirmed that Jimi Agbaje was a better candidate. Yet, and again, what happened?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by bobosydney: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Where are the noise maker Igbos that said they control or decided Lagos votes ? You haven't seen anything yet with your Salivas mouth . We will deport you back to your village after Ambode resume work as Lagos State Gorvernor of Centre of excellent.

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by ademoladeji(m): 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
Setaje:
This are the results so far...

PU 058 Amuwo
LSHA APC-85, PDP-77
Governorship APC-77, PDP-90
Lagos Governorship:
Agege LGA Isale Idi-Mangoro ward, PU 029
APC 123 PDP 50
Lagos Governorship:
Agege LGA, Oniwaya Papa Uku ward, PU012
APC 83, PDP 28
Lagos Governorship:
Ikeja LG, Anifowoshe, Ikeja ward PU 006
APC - 92 PDP - 71
#sitroom15
Gubernatorial/House Of Assembly Election Updates
Lagos State...........

Result at Kosofe polling unit 16:
Gov: APC 213 PDP 45

PU 004, ikeja by shoprite,=Total vote Governor=
APC 82, PDP 21

Opebi pollin unit 31. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Gubernatorial. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
APC-70 PDP-41

Polling boot 056 Araromi saw mill ifako gbagada
APC - ?104 ? ? PDP - 84

Surulere Ogunlana/ Shitta:
(Asembly) PU 11 APC-73, PDP-45!
Gov APC-68, PDP-49!

Onigbongbo Unit 029
Assembly APC 111. ?PDP 60.
Governor APC 107. ? ?Pdp 63
Ikeja Underbridge House of Assembly PDP 89 APC 74. Governorship PDP 79 APC 81
Heard there is a problem around Ladipo that voting is tru in PU 0031,032,033 but,touts aren't allowing them count!
RESULTS FROM WARD 01, ALAKA ESTATE, SURULERE
HOUSE Of ASSEMBLY:APC-204, PDP-79
GOVERNORSHIP-APC-194, PDP-98. Badagry. Ward E, Unit007 LAHA. APC: 75, PDP: 45. GOVERNOR. APC: 73 , PDP; 48
: Mende, Maryland HOA PDP- 76 APC- 113 Governorship PDP- 81 APC-122

Calculator pressing mode here!!!

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by Alexchuka(m): 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
Very True 90% of the polling units in Lagos goes for Ambode
#AmbodeGovernorElect

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by Dexema(m): 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Signs of things to come,sai APC

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by Jalubarika(m): 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jimi my namesake . I know one day you gonna rule Lagos.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by shizzleStar: 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Why are some people jumping up like overfed frogs??

One polling unit out of over 500.

Ugly obj lost his PU in 1999, but won the election. Its not yet Uhuru.

RELAX my people! God is in control.

JK we know!

JK all the wayyy! cool

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by ajealadick(m): 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
They are afraid of lagoon after all
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by rabimlomo: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
jimi4us:
.story, APC own vanguard and Punch, so they don't count.[size=30pt].story, APC own vanguard and Punch, so they don't count.[/size].story, APC own vanguard and Punch, so they don't count.

Na which newspaper PDP come own, make we go read those ones?

9 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
adioolayi:
grin cheesy
No shaking bro Jimi, votes coming from Abia, Onitsha, Enugu will do the majic
Oboy u no jxt serious....lol

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by Alexchuka(m): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
bobosydney:
Where are the noise maker Igbos that said they control or decided Lagos votes ? You haven't seen anything yet with your Salivas mouth . We will deport you back to your village after Ambode resume work as Lagos State Gorvernor of Centre of excellent.
Nigga shut the Bleep up
I see no reason for your outburst and don't make do peoples choices here change ur mind set about the igbos .....
all fingers are not equal....
are u even a full blooded lagosian urself?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by Mimee803: 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
sore losers!
jaybiz007:
jimi's votes coming from south east and south-south...
In obj's voice, "I dey laff oo"
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
I dey pity Lagosians. They are really slaves.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by wazzalurd(m): 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
adioolayi:
grin cheesy
No shaking bro Jimi, votes coming from Abia, Onitsha, Enugu will do the majic
The way they did it for GEJ.sensless comment
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by ElFenomeno1: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
I am not surprised. JK was just kidding.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by balasulemomoh: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jimi Agbaje if u can win ur own unit which unit u are going 2 win now? thought ur own luck de heven u here sory oooo!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by proxillin(m): 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
slimmy05:

No we are against tribalism. And Lagos belongs to Yoruba. We are making our point here. Igbo are irrelevant.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by babajay69: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
Febup:
Was it not this same Vanguard that said GEJ won the presidential election

No Vanguard never reported that. Please get your facts straight.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by ogene007: 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
APC premature celebrations does not amount to electoral victory because we know who has won the elections, and JK is his initials.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by phazotron(m): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
this election will teach the delusional and arrogant Igbo's that while all tribes are in lagos , Lagos belongs to the yourbas! what do they expect? the two most powerful men in lagos are behind APC and you expect PDP to win? they are truly delusional I tell you. please Igbos next time respect your landlord because you simply are guests. if you like, vote PDP again in 2019!

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by oneeast: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
JK all the way. Leading in Ojo, Festac, Amuwo Odofin etc
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by manie(m): 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
slimmy05:

But people will always migrate from the other side of the Niger to the so called slave camp ie Lagos. I guess the leaders of the slave camp are doing something right.

We are okay with how our slave camp is managed.

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jimi would win in Amuwo Odofin state. grin
The Igbo headquarters of Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by bobosydney: 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
Alexchuka:

Nigga shut the Bleep up
I see no reason for your outburst and don't make do peoples choices here change ur mind set about the igbos .....
all fingers are not equal....
are u even a full blooded lagosian urself?
Nigga, I'm a full blooded Lagosian from agbowa and ikorodu and Lagos Island born So don't think I'm one of those people from your muddy village from East .

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by abdall264: 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hey! Hey!
Please let me take one more shit in the lagoon before the Igbo people relocate there.
Looool.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by MrPatoh: 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
APC don start dem rigging...
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
phazotron:
this election will teach the delusional and arrogant Igbo's that while all tribes are in lagos , Lagos belongs to the yourbas! what do they expect? the two most powerful men in lagos are behind APC and you expect PDP to win? they are truly delusional I tell you. please Igbos next time respect your landlord because you simply are guests. if you like, vote PDP again in 2019!
Guest sounds better cos some people are already calling them refugees.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
TopGee:
But I thought some people claimed to be progressives and claimed they vote individuals and not political parties. Then, it was confirmed that Jimi Agbaje was a better candidate. Yet, and again, what happened?

In your deluded mind. Agbaje doesn't even come close to Ambode in terms of competence and experience. There is a world of difference between being articulate and getting the job done.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by leadersWay00: 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
slimmy05:
Bt u dnt pity people frm d east that refuses a change of govt by parties even after d monumental failure of their beloved pdp... U only get miserable by being partial n judgemental... Learn to respect other people's way of life n live with them like dat
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by sirconfidence1(m): 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Well....one polling unit does not represent the whole of lagos state.

Wait till Monday
Monday is too far my brother. Before 12pm tomorrow, the winner will be declared.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by fejicruz(m): 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
JK & Co where making so much noise that even made me believe that PDP had a chance. So it was just empty noise & ranting. Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians / Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" / Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.