Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit (43837 Views)

MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) / Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by wapSmart(m): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
I pray some people dont cry their eyes out today.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by isan(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jk votes is coming from abia , anambra and enugu grin ahahahahahah
Just kidding never see anything his tribal politics will not save him from dis trashing
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by searider(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Even if not for anything, i get bet of 30k for Ambode head. He must win ooo

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by toju1(m): 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
asala1:
Lol

STATE BY STATE

SOKOTO STATE =APC
ZAMFARA STATE =APC
KEBBI STATE =APC
KATSINA STATE =APC
JIGAWA STATE =APC
KANO STATE =APC
KADUNA STATE =APC
NIGER STATE =APC
BAUCHI STATE =APC
GOMBE STATE =APC
YOBE STATE =APC
BORNO STATE =APC
ADAMAWA STATE=TOO CLOSE
PLATEAU STATE = TOO CLOSE
KWARA STATE =APC
NASARAWA STATE=TOO CLOSE
TARABA STATE =PDP
OYO STATE =APC
BENUE STATE =APC
ENUGU STATE =PDP
OGUN STATE =APC
LAGOS STATE =APC
EBONYIN STATE =PDP
CROSS RIVER STATE=PDP
ABIA STATE =APGA
DELTA STATE =PDP
IMO STATE = APC
AKWA IBOM STATE=PDP
RIVERS STATE =TOO CLOSE

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by Willie2015: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
shizzleStar:
Why are some people jumping up like overfed frogs??

One polling unit out of over 500.

Ugly obj lost his PU in 1999, but won the election. Its not yet Uhuru.

RELAX my people! God is in control.

JK we know!

JK all the wayyy! cool

This is already a bad sign. If JK cant win his polling unit, I don't see JK securing enough votes in other polling units to win this election.
Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode emerged winner in their polling units. Dynamics of Presidential Election & Governorship election are completely different.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by VellyG(m): 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
How can one man take hold of a state for sixteen years milking the state dry and I see some mofos celebrating him here . Yoruba people una well done. This certainly can not happen in the south east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by jibrilaminu003(m): 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
shiki:
The Lagos governorship candidate of All Progressives Congress, APC, Akinwunmi Ambode floors his counterpart, Jimi Agbaje of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP at the latter’s polling unit.

Ambode of APC polled a total of 124 votes while Agbaje of PDP polled 88 votes at his polling unit, 009, ward 3 in Apapa.

Also, APC’s candidtate for the House of Assembly won in the same unit with 89 votes while PDP had 82 votes.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/ambode-floors-pdp-at-agbajes-polling-unit/

OMG!!!!!!!! SEE MIND

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by superstar1(m): 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
we told them Jimi will lose. His Deputy also lost her polling unit.

This is our land and our politics. We told them to back off, they were proving stubborn, thinking they are somebody where they are nobodies and they are seeing the Florida Voting System we promised them.

The dude could not even win his polling unit.

10 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by cutierashy(f): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
VellyG:
How can one man take hold of a state for sixteen years milking the state dry and I see some mofos celebrating him here . Yoruba people una well done. This certainly can not happen in the south east.
i knw dis isnt so right to say but hw many ex leaders will come out n boost of nt embezzling d countries riches?but if so hw many invest in dis country?at least wit his investment he created a lot of job opportunities.quote me if am wrong on dis.........

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by sinizia: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
barnaby04:
This just confirmed that Lagosians are too sophisticated and enlightened to vote a clueless party to rule over them.

Sorry Agbaje, try your luck some other time by 2023, then you must have decamped back to APC, groomed in art of governance and better experienced to rule then.

God Bless APC
God Bless Lagos State.

Eko Oni Baje oo!

It's obvious your hate for him is because he's in PDP, not that he's not a better candidate than Ambode. Too bad Nigerians vote along sentiments and tribal lines. Too bad.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by cutierashy(f): 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hw will he win when most of his supporters dnt even have pvc to exercise dier franchise?

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by superstar1(m): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
sinizia:

It's obvious your hate for him is because he's in PDP, not that he's not a better candidate than Ambode. Too bad Nigerians vote along sentiments and tribal lines. Too bad.

how do you expect any sensible person to support a party that allows the goat to eat the yam?

common on, please!!!! A candidate that has a corrupt ex-convict has his backer and a notorious abuser of public office has his supporter.

Anybody that is pained, can take JImi to his state and install him as the Governor there. The same way APC is not acceptable in SE, is the same way PDP is not in SW. AP and LP are by far more acceptable and loved.

6 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by philips70(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
VellyG:

Shut the bleep up! Tinubu stopped being governor of Lagos since 2007. Stop dwelling on lies and propaganda if not you will be listening to these lies from your neighbors about your wife if and when you marry.

9 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by Alexchuka(m): 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
bobosydney:
Nigga, I'm a full blooded Lagosian from agbowa and ikorodu and Lagos Island born So don't think I'm one of those people from your muddy village from East .
hmmmm agbowa!!! Lol.
an outskirt of lagos....
well fact for fact I schooled there oo
lagos state model college agbowa-ikosi .....I was a boarder
Why the hate in igbos bro why
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by Brugo(m): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
[size=14pt]Even his neighbors don't want him.

Is he not a member of landlords association? Please what is happening? cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by Actor123: 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
Abeg dat one no concern me jare I'm hungary,pls how much are dey selling Fufu in ur area ?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by SweetyZinta(f): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jimi+ koro+Bode =Loosers, Jesters grin

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
VellyG:

make that 32 years of clueless amala voters. all there care about is renting shops and houses to Igbo's while their brothers steal and leave them watching arsenal matches and drive ng danfo forming area boyz from MUSHIN to ojoelegba
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by thaoriginator: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
JK is okay grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by Heymus(m): 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
Now we are deciding who owns lagos, where are those people self? Continue abusing the royal majestic

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by healthcons: 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
VellyG:
Then why can't u go back to your state and leave us alone. Moreover which of your state can you compare with lag in terms of good leadership.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by ademega(m): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
People around us are wicked .! Haba
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by July2050: 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
#Igbomustgo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by July2050: 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
Heymus:
Now we are deciding who owns lagos, where are those people self? Continue abusing the royal majestic

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by Willie2015: 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
VellyG:

You need to give this guy some kudos...
Look at the ranks of intelligent guys he pooled together, Fashola, Aregbesola, Osinbajo and other APC governors etc and compare their performance with their PDP counterparts in Nigeria. His idea of having a viable opposition in Nigeria alone is a landmark achievement.

Pls forget SE in the scheme of affairs, a household that is divided against itself cannot stand.

6 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by ekolina(m): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
JK didn't lose in his unit.......I voted in a papa. PDP 88, APC 88
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by WisdomFlakes: 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
VellyG:

In M.I's voice, "Bad belle... is allowed" cool
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by Crispels(m): 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
I thought they said they dominate Lagos??

I thought they said there are millions of them in every streets of Lagos??

I thought they said they own all the houses and toilets in Lagos??

I thought they said they will decide who rules Lagos??

I thought they said Lagos is a NO MAN'S LAND??Now the indigenes have shown them its their land!!

Where are they?? Where are their so called votes??
So they can only make noise like toothless dogs??
I thought they said they will vote Agbaje,go to Lagoon,build sky scrappers and turn it to dubai in 5years(when they have not even built one in Enugu,Onitsha,Owerri,Aba,Nnewi,Abakaliki in thousand of years,what they can't do in hundreds of years on their own Land is what they want to do on another man's Land in just 5years??)

These guys are Just Kidding Like their candidate JIMI!!

Jimi should have won,I should have voted for him but the moment he stopped campaigning to indigenes and started campaigning to Foreigners and refugees,the moment we decided to Punish him!

The Indigenes have spoken,Akinwunmi Ambode(A+) is our Governor, if you are not okay with it,the road by which you came to Lagos is still very much open,you are free to leave,Nobody begged you to come to Lagos,Nobody will beg you to stay!

LAGOS BELONGS TO THE ODUDUWA NATION,its the heritage of the Yorubas which was inhabited by Ogunfunminire in the 9th century!! No stranger or refugee can tell us who to vote for, we own our land and we decides what happens to it,Lagos belongs to us and to us alone!!!

6 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by BRAV0O(m): 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Wao dis is so interesting grin yorubas dey vex! Chai cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) / Jonathan's Daughter, Faith Sakwe Welcomes Baby Girl / Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.