Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit (43634 Views)

MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) / Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
Just unfortunate that Agbaje is now tainted as an Igbo ethnic politician! Imagine him promising to make an Eze Igbo a First Class Chief in Lagos. Except he was deceiving the Igbo he should know that The Igbo are a fiercely Republican and autonomous people who will not accept the overlordship of a single person as Eze all over Lagos Igbo- confusion will ensue! Just wondering how much of Igbo he can speak - in case he needs to try making a run for Governorship in any of the eastern states!
Shame to the apostles of ethnic politics playing us against one another! Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa et al are Nigerians who deserve to vote and be voted for ANYWHERE in the country.
It remains to be said however that it is an unreasonable and unfair thing to do to hit your host community under the belt by playing the ethnic card in election time when you have not been discriminated against in enjoying the dividend of democracy! The obvious attempt by Igbos at doing so in this elections is unfortunate and will only serve a notice on the Yoruba to be wary of the Igbo as a people nursing an agenda to take over their host community. The Igbo must consciously set out to put the Yoruba (their hosts in Lagos) at ease by correcting that impression.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by cheyi(m): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jimi that used to owe his staffs 3months salaries in Jay kay Pharmacy..E beru Olorun ooo JK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by cheyi(m): 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
Why won't he loose even in his unit when He will owe his staffs 3months salaries without paying at Jay kay Pharmacy in Apapa..He has forgotten that one day,He will pay for the innocent souls he denied of their salaries. All Directors of companies should learn from Agbaje mistakes because one day,your old staffs and their families will turn their backs against you when you need their votes or help.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by lilmagambo(f): 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
It's a big ggggggggooooooo lie jk is winning in apapa, hater leave lagos
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by clemzy05: 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
[size=15pt][/size]Failed.....
Go and come back in four years!!!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by phazotron(m): 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
odeotito:
Just unfortunate that Agbaje is now tainted as an Igbo ethnic politician! Imagine him promising to make an Eze Igbo a First Class Chief in Lagos. Except he was deceiving the Igbo he should know that The Igbo are a fiercely Republican and autonomous people who will not accept the overlordship of a single person as Eze all over Lagos Igbo- confusion will ensue! Just wondering how much of Igbo he can speak - in case he needs to try making a run for Governorship in any of the eastern states!
Shame to the apostles of ethnic politics playing us against one another! Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa et al are Nigerians who deserve to vote and be voted for ANYWHERE in the country.
It remains to be said however that it is an unreasonable and unfair thing to do to hit your host community under the belt by playing the ethnic card in election time when you have not been discriminated against in enjoying the dividend of democracy! The obvious attempt by Igbos at doing so in this elections is unfortunate and will only serve a notice on the Yoruba to be wary of the Igbo as a people nursing an agenda to take over their host community. The Igbo must consciously set out to put the Yoruba (their hosts in Lagos) at ease by correcting that impression.

it is so true. they have given themselves a bad reputation in Lagos. this has made me hate them more. intact tinubu and other APC power brokers in Lagos should do something about the senatorial seats that they won in the national assembly. they should be withdrawn. they drew first blood and we will fight blood for blood till the finish! they are the ones fuelling most of the tribalism going on in this country! I have never seen a people so tribalized and arrogant. now I'm a full blown tribalist because of this mofos!

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by gabrol(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mr. Jimi OKECHUKWU Agbaje......ndow ( sorry)
Meanwhile, let all the Obas in Lagos state begin to take necessary action against anybody that parades himself as Eze Ndigbo in their territories b4 its to late. We cant have two kings laying claim to a kingdom, one of them must be an inpostor trying to inpersonate the other.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by 7lives: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
Willie2015:

This is already a bad sign. If JK cant win his polling unit, I don't see JK securing enough votes in other polling units to win this election.
Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode emerged winner in their polling units. Dynamics of Presidential Election & Governorship election are completely different.

The presidential election results had been repreated in my hood today, Ambo on steroids sweeping off the lagoon goons.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by July2050: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
phazotron:

it is so true. they have given themselves a bad reputation in Lagos. this has made me hate them more. intact tinubu and other APC power brokers in Lagos should do something about the senatorial seats that they won in the national assembly. they should be withdrawn. they drew first blood and we will fight blood for blood till the finish! they are the ones fuelling most of the tribalism going on in this country! I have never seen a people so tribalized and arrogant. now I'm a full blown tribalist because of this mofos!
#igbomustgo!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by tonychristopher: 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
phazotron:

Talk is cheap

If you want is to burn it down we can do

But remeber the battle will be in your frontiers ..so be careful over what you sish and wish for son

Violence never works ok

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by Cool83(m): 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
Crispels:
I thought they said they dominate Lagos??

I thought they said there are millions of them in every streets of Lagos??

I thought they said they own all the houses and toilets in Lagos??

I thought they said they will decide who rules Lagos??

I thought they said Lagos is a NO MAN'S LAND??Now the indigenes have shown them its their land!!

Where are they?? Where are their so called votes??
So they can only make noise like toothless dogs??
I thought they said they will vote Agbaje,go to Lagoon,build sky scrappers and turn it to dubai in 5years(when they have not even built one in Enugu,Onitsha,Owerri,Aba,Nnewi,Abakaliki in thousand of years,what they can't do in hundreds of years on their own Land is what they want to do on another man's Land in just 5years??)

These guys are Just Kidding Like their candidate JIMI!!

Jimi should have won,I should have voted for him but the moment he stopped campaigning to indigenes and started campaigning to Foreigners and refugees,the moment we decided to Punish him!

The Indigenes have spoken,Akinwunmi Ambode(A+) is our Governor, if you are not okay with it,the road by which you came to Lagos is still very much open,you are free to leave,Nobody begged you to come to Lagos,Nobody will beg you to stay!

LAGOS BELONGS TO THE ODUDUWA NATION,its the heritage of the Yorubas which was inhabited by Ogunfunminire in the 9th century!! No stranger or refugee can tell us who to vote for, we own our land and we decides what happens to it,Lagos belongs to us and to us alone!!!
bitter truth
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by bobosydney: 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Alexchuka:

hmmmm agbowa!!! Lol.
an outskirt of lagos....
well fact for fact I schooled there oo
lagos state model college agbowa-ikosi .....I was a boarder
Why the hate in igbos bro why
It's good that you finally know where I'm from and also believe that I'm Lagosian now. But why are so many people from East always crossing their boundary and thinking that they control people that host them . By the way , I live in Australia and I also got Australian citizenship but I can't say because I got that and I shouldn't know the limit of my boundary and I shouldn't respect their law or regulations. We Yorubas don't hate Igbos or any tribes but we just need To respects our wishes and also follow the rule of our lands. Because we are very accommodative and peaceful people.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by phazotron(m): 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
tonychristopher:

Talk is cheap

If you want is to burn it down we can do

But remeber the battle will be in your frontiers ..so be careful over what you sish and wish for son

Violence never works ok

u think we are cowards? always running their mouths! you might as well start the fight or why didn't you think of that before you and your pple started running their mouths? I don't care! worst case scenario seun will close the thread!

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
Agbaje Nwosu, how market?

Agbaje EMeka is winning in the following polling units:

Orile Aba- APC 0 PDP 5000

Iyana Owerri APC 5 PDP 70003

Awka Island - APC 34 PDP 5435

Enugu Gbagada - APC 35 PDP 46323

Agbaje will be the NEXT GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE!!

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=phazotron post=32611222]

it is so true. they have given themselves a bad reputation in Lagos. this has made me hate them more. intact tinubu and other APC power brokers in Lagos should do something about the senatorial seats that they won in the national assembly. they should be withdrawn. they drew first blood and we will fight blood for blood till the finish! they are the ones fuelling most of the tribalism going on in this country! I have never seen a people so tribalized and arrogant. now I'm a full blown tribalist because of this mofos![/quote

Oh, no, don't hate! Discretion, they say, is the better of valour. Engage the Igbo intellectually and dispassionately for the good of ALL
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by superstar1(m): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
Crispels:
I thought they said they dominate Lagos??

I thought they said there are millions of them in every streets of Lagos??

I thought they said they own all the houses and toilets in Lagos??

I thought they said they will decide who rules Lagos??

I thought they said Lagos is a NO MAN'S LAND??Now the indigenes have shown them its their land!!

Where are they?? Where are their so called votes??
So they can only make noise like toothless dogs??
I thought they said they will vote Agbaje,go to Lagoon,build sky scrappers and turn it to dubai in 5years(when they have not even built one in Enugu,Onitsha,Owerri,Aba,Nnewi,Abakaliki in thousand of years,what they can't do in hundreds of years on their own Land is what they want to do on another man's Land in just 5years??)

These guys are Just Kidding Like their candidate JIMI!!

Jimi should have won,I should have voted for him but the moment he stopped campaigning to indigenes and started campaigning to Foreigners and refugees,the moment we decided to Punish him!

The Indigenes have spoken,Akinwunmi Ambode(A+) is our Governor, if you are not okay with it,the road by which you came to Lagos is still very much open,you are free to leave,Nobody begged you to come to Lagos,Nobody will beg you to stay!

LAGOS BELONGS TO THE ODUDUWA NATION,its the heritage of the Yorubas which was inhabited by Ogunfunminire in the 9th century!! No stranger or refugee can tell us who to vote for, we own our land and we decides what happens to it,Lagos belongs to us and to us alone!!!

May God bless you beyond your expectation.

Infact, may God's blessing abide with you and your generations to comw.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by PEZMAN(m): 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
Was surprised wen I heard dat Agbaje lost to Ambode in his own backyard ( polling unit ) despite his acclaimed personality..
So his good personality worked against him abi...hmmmmm
Neva judge a book by its cover..
Only d wise ones will unstand #lips sealed#
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by phazotron(m): 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
we yourbas and the APC government including the power brokers(tinubu and oba akiolu) should be careful about these people. they are getting too much here in Lagos. its high time their electoral powers should be limited!

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by coretechng1(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
holax:
Awa le eko

Eko sese bere ni o

Ambo!!!

Gbagbe!!!

APC all the way

Lagos is not a no mans land

Lagos belong to Yoruba!!!
You dey mind them.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by coretechng1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
LagosDecides15:
Too early.

Jimi's votes are still trekking from SE to Lagos. *Grins* grin

We ibo are 99% of Lagos. cheesy
No its 200% oooo.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by yibobasher: 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
vanhelsing2099:
Dont worry! We have 90% of lagos population they said: wrongly said... Like if u knw wat i mean

We know who you mean. They are hairy chest beaters
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 12, 2015
The Oba goofed alright but the insults that trailed that was uncalled for as two wrongs never make a right. What the Oba said was not the wish of Yorubas.
I respect igbos but was forced to review my stance when I read some comments including one calling Yorubas 'ungrateful fools' because they developed Lagos. The truth is Lagos has been and will be developed, more peaceful and serene without the money culture of Igbos.
Yoruba culture is respect based and if you don't understand that then you will only succeed in fanning the embers of discord.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by adamsflick(m): 12:26am On Apr 12, 2015
Jimi Agbaje is like a Lionel Messi playing for Tottenham Eish.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by maryjones1: 2:15am On Apr 12, 2015
lolz charity start at home
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by flexeey: 2:41am On Apr 12, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Well....one polling unit does not represent the whole of lagos state.

Wait till Monday
Sunday u mean.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by Scatterboss(m): 7:47am On Apr 12, 2015
Chidozieude:
WHERE ARE THE REAL OWNERS OF LAGOS?? WHERE ARE THE IGBO VOTES?

EKO O GBAGBA KU GBA

JK WE KNOW

AMBODE WE TRUST

SAI AMBODE

CC: ONEEAST

SCATTERBOSS

Lolzzzz. Sai Ambode.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 12, 2015
congratulations ambode. though I hate you and your party with a passion, I duff my hat to your victory. please ask Oba Akiolu to release the ballot box illegally housed in his palace. my boy worked very hard for his voters. you deny them victory by stealing the ballot box. it will be in the news tomorrow but I know you will deny it. and Lagos will ignore it. but the wound will remain open.
Congrats APC Congrats AMBODE Congrats TINUBU Congrats APC Family.
please knuckle down and perform beyond expectations.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by ledaman: 10:04am On Apr 12, 2015
Jk should call bros jona for assistance !
Re: Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit by tonychristopher: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
phazotron:

u think we are cowards? always running their mouths! you might as well start the fight or why didn't you think of that before you and your pple started running their mouths? I don't care! worst case scenario seun will close the thread!

Your changing the tune of the music ... check your post and what ur oba said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg / Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians / Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.