Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,472 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

IMO Governorship Election Result - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMO Governorship Election Result (160563 Views)

Imo Governorship Re-run Election: Okorocha In Early Lead / Final Result Sheet Of Imo Governorship Polls, Okorocha Wins! / Update: Imo Governorship Election Results - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by codedslayer: 8:18am On Apr 12, 2015
Jarus:

So is that progress or retrogression for an otherwise national party?

If I were you, I would cover my eyes in shame, not something I will jubilate over.

Was surprised the clown is jubilating over the fall of a so called national party.

3 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 12, 2015
januzaj:
buh wike will be an appendage to a godmother(mama peace)
what effect will peace have on wike??..shey na from her house wey she dey cook food for jonathan she go dey control rivers state... grin...thats impossible bro...no way!!!...
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by codedslayer: 8:20am On Apr 12, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
So APC is the progression? Guy abeg face front if you have nothing to say. The progress of Imo is very important to Imolites, hence, sending Mr Rochas away became a task that must be achieved. Fortunately, the mission is near accomplished. You are an APC apologists/member, I expect nothing less from you.
[/s]

Fools like you now resort to attacking people, he should face front cos you own Imo state or what? Shame.

3 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by ussy09(m): 8:20am On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
He can go to Abuja to become a Minister lol or SA. Truth is he will be a "Yes Boss" person to Buhari grin grin grin grin. Same fate will befall Amaechi anÐ that nincompoop called Peterside.
if u must achieve ur goal, u must respect dos ahead of u den wait patiently for ur time to com get dat. Moreova if u wer giving opportunity to serve unda Gmb u wnt to tel me dat because of sir u won't do it mtchew.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 12, 2015
Sweetguy25:
We need a Wike in Imo State to teach this Okorochas a lesson.
no need bro, imolites are teaching the dude bitter lesson already grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by godwinkessi: 8:23am On Apr 12, 2015
honourhim:

My brother i pity River State people. The way they reason tire me. They vote sheepishly for party without weighing other qualities. quite a pity. Dont be surprised if Patience Jonathan begins fight with Wike in some few years as governor. Yet these Rivers people cant reason well. Wike's track record is deadly and they know it yet they foolishly supported him just because of Jonathan. River state is pathetic.

Nigeria is divided by tribe so don't be surprised. It's all about the revenge for GEJ. Even Imo people some weeks back never supported Ihedioha, just know it that they are not supporting Ihedioha but they are simply revenging. They just don't care. But I swear, rochas wouldn't have had any problem if GEJ won cos imolites wanted to vote GEJ and rochas without considering the party.

6 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by dwayni: 8:23am On Apr 12, 2015
Roachass Felicia, bye punk. His loud mouth makes me feel he is Yoruba. So un-Igbo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by tinsel: 8:25am On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
So APC is the progression? Guy abeg face front if you have nothing to say. The progress of Imo is very important to Imolites, hence, sending Mr Rochas away became a task that must be achieved. Fortunately, the mission is near accomplished. You are an APC apologists/member, I expect nothing less from you.
You hate APC with passion. Slow down because of your health.

3 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by nzeobi(m): 8:26am On Apr 12, 2015
themilanway:

I cant remember the last Imo state Governor who has built infrastructure,give free education like Rochas did.

Infact i dont want a PDP govt in Imo,i can stomach it if APGA wins Imo.
In nigeria education education is free to Jss 3 go to anambra and verify, then compare imo s waec perfomance now to before and see if what is needed is quality or free education.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by IEDA: 8:27am On Apr 12, 2015
Abagworo:

I do not believe APC will allow the impunity in Rivers State to stand. There will definitely be fresh elections.
are U for real,the people don't even want APC...what is thhe fresh election for?

5 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by IEDA: 8:27am On Apr 12, 2015
Abagworo:

I do not believe APC will allow the impunity in Rivers State to stand. There will definitely be fresh elections.
are U for real,the people don't even want APC...what is the fresh election for?

4 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by MCMLXXVI(m): 8:27am On Apr 12, 2015
BADNEAT:
So far pdp- aboh Mbaise..ahiazu mbaise..ezinihitte..ohaji egbema..oru east..oru west..ngor orpkala

And that's bearing in mind the fact that some areas haven't been released yet o. LGAs like...

OGUTA - The oil-producing LGA which Okorocha cheated and neglected for 4 years, sacked the LG chairman, diverted their NDDC, PTF and LG funds, and imposed an efulefu ISOPADEC chairman on. Oguta is in the famed ORLU zone o, and they're voting massively for Ihedioha.

NJABA - From the exit polls there, Ihedioha is sweepind that place already. This is his deputy's LGA, and unlike Okorocha's deputy who lost in his Mbaitoli, this guy is delivering to the PDP. Njaba is in the same ORLU zone ooo!

ISIALA MBANO - This is Ikedi Ohakim's LGA, and the man has delivered there already. The results have been unanimously in favour of Ihedioha.

Mehn, this is intense!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Evathyst(f): 8:27am On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
my love we have finally chased away Amaechi and his thug-in-suit called Peterside from Rivers. Imo Must Deliver to Ihedioha...

PDP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See where shamelessness has led you? Chai! undecided

U need CHANGE!

5 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by ChikezieU(m): 8:29am On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
Bye Bye Rochas... SE and SS is 100% PDP (Edo will fall in line next year).

PDP....Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SE and SS alone cant hustle for the presidency, pdp gained much more momentum in South than ever before but they r seriously collapsing in other regions and soon its going to look like a regional party although thats wat it has always been; the South vs others
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by adeA1(m): 8:29am On Apr 12, 2015
It does nt matta they remain irrelivant in SS/SE again after all they remain RELIVANT in Nigeria politics.

Or u stll need to be told That U ppl- the whole of SS/SE selv Re no longer RECOGNISED in the NOW politic of NIGERIa. A good lessn for those bigot wit the politics of HATRED
Truckpusher:
Two mad men.

they thought that after betraying Jonathan they will remain relevant in SS and SE politics? what a bunch of deluded fellows
. grin

I won't even talk about that Dakuku Peterside, he's nothing but a willing tool to divide the will of the Rivers people.

I heard that Buhari calls him Dakkukkwu Fetawaterside grin
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Kitsune: 8:29am On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:

Yeah right! is that why all the comments in the first page explicitly say 'He must be kicked out because he betrayed Jonathan/Associated with APC'? Because it seems to me that's pretty much what you people are voting based on, which no one really has a problem with, its your problem.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Abagworo(m): 8:30am On Apr 12, 2015
oneeast:
Clown, you will eat your word today. I will be here to shame you big time.. cheesy

Ihedioha is leading with a wide margin.

I have quoted you.

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by grandstar(m): 8:31am On Apr 12, 2015
Mogidi:

Trash!
I don't know any part of Edo where people answer obi emeka. You probably don't know where you come from, but that's your problem.

There is a very small indigenous igbo speaking population in Edo state. They have been pleading to be joined with their kinsmen in Delta due to marginalisation especially from some edo officials and folks who are dumbfounded at their existence especially from their names! I think they are called Ika

4 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by kay1one(m): 8:34am On Apr 12, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

Fools like you now resort to attacking people, he should face front cos you own Imo state or what? Shame.

You're the one "attacking"! Don't call people fools without a pertinent reason!

3 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Psuedy(f): 8:34am On Apr 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Mallam Rochas Farouk Okorocha is a finished...... grin

Mallam Mustapha Obafemi Rochas....nke ya agwula

8 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by sokera: 8:35am On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
He can go to Abuja to become a Minister lol or SA. Truth is he will be a "Yes Boss" person to Buhari grin grin grin grin. Same fate will befall Amaechi anÐ that nincompoop called Peterside.
what is the crime there ? is Buhari not old enough to be his father ? even your father will say YES SIR TO Rochas or Amaechi not to talk of Buhari...

2 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by DickDastardly(m): 8:35am On Apr 12, 2015
Jarus:

So is that progress or retrogression for an otherwise national party?

If I were you, I would cover my eyes in shame, not something I will jubilate over.
How does a religious fanatic like you define progress and retrogression
Listen up you 2-edged sword, even if Buhari rules Nigeria for 100yrs, the income per capita of easterners will never go below that of Northerners and that of your brothers. The prayer of the average easterner's is that the skinny fulani man does all he can to turn the million animalistic hungry and diseased sub-humans in the north to humans by giving them those things their brother past leaders denied them (Education, food, healthcare, shelter common sense etc).
We are already way beyond the belief that quality life comes from govt. We believe in self help.
If in doubt come down east and you wonder if really there was ever a war here.
You people need more of boooharis help than igbos.
Go figure.
Please no quoting cool grin tongue wink cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by trexglox(f): 8:36am On Apr 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
what's this one saying?
Only Ihioma community in Orlu LG is the size of one Mbaise local government.
Orlu LG is very big not to talk of the other local governments that make up the zone.

It is Orlu zone that determines who governs Imo State. That's the fact!
omg ihioma is where I come from buh I reside in ph.. eiyaa wat a small world orlu is really large nd rochas winning there will b a big plus for him
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by GoodGovernance: 8:36am On Apr 12, 2015
ignis:

The Election is very very free and fair.
Rochas did a good job, but the problem is his party. Igbos don't like APC because they believe it's a party formed and owned by Hausa and Yoruba people.
I don't see APC winning any state in the SS and SE.

You guys would never stop to amuse me.So who are the people that formed PDP?

PDM that metamorphosed into PDP,had ATiku Abubakar as the major backbone.

You guys are also very myopic believing that even if PDP had won the presidential election,the northerners would not take over PDP in 2019,when it would be their automatic turn?

Okorocha is a visionary leader,but unfortunately ethnocentric and myopic tendencies has becloud your sense of good judgement.If the Igbos had supported APC and Okorocha,Igbo presidency would have been a plausible reality,latest in 2013 and earliest,2019.

Thinking PDP foundation,had no hausa or yoruba input,just because you temporarily have a presidency from the SS region,is one of the most foolish reasoning ever.

The earlier you forgot your ethnocentrism and realise that we cannot do without each other,the better.The SS/SE must work together with North/SW ,for unity and progress of Nigeria as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 12, 2015
If that's the case, then this truly shows what igbos are, one word (backwards ) in politics and they will remain like that for ever in Nigeria, remember biafra is gone dust and dusted
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Caseless: 8:37am On Apr 12, 2015
Abagworo:

Okorocha has already won. Shame on Chino and others who are bent on lying against Okorocha.
you keep raising my hope. Get us figure from the field, and not jst statement.

2 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by jude33084(m): 8:37am On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
Bye Bye Rochas... SE and SS is 100% PDP (Edo will fall in line next year).

PDP....Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take Edo out of it bro wink

Edo voted PDP because of GEJ, locally is going to be APC.

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by mandhi(m): 8:37am On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
Guy I can't remember when insulted you or anybody. It seems that you don't understand Rivers state and Niger Delta politics. Amaechi is a FAILURE, Peterside is a thug on suit. We know these men. Wike may not appear like the perfect leader but he is 100% a better choice than that fraud called Dakuku. We want a Governor that will not be an appendage to any godfather, in Wike we see such a Governor. You may choose to call me names but your opinion bro. This Rivers election is a dream come true. Good morning
My point is do not result insulting them even if u don't support them. In my note above u don't hear me insulting them. I only criticise them, it stops their. You use to be like that, why not go back to airing ur criticisms without insulting them. I think u earn people respect with that. Anyway just saying and if rivers people think wike is better for them all we always do is pray for all of them. That GOD giv them the wisdom to lead and govern their people rightly. GOD Bless Nigeria and everyone else on Nairaland.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by ajakaboy1: 8:38am On Apr 12, 2015
Where was Jonathan when underage was voting for Buhari? If it pains you that Buhari wins to bring the desired change in an election that is internationally acclaimed to be free and fair, go and commit suicide. Nonesense.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nafikowa: 8:38am On Apr 12, 2015
Abagworo:

Forget the myths. Visit google earth and view the most densely populated part of Imo State. Mbaise is a very populous area but not as populated as the Orlu area which of course does not refer to Orlu LGA alone. The most populated LGA in Imo State is Mbaitoli followed by Ideato North.

Please forget Google and face reality, Mbaise is populous it is big eeeeee

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by MCMLXXVI(m): 8:38am On Apr 12, 2015
Abagworo:
The emerging results show that Guber candidate of APC, Gov.
Owelle Rochas Okorocha is coasting home with victory.
As it stands, APC is winning with a wide margin in the following
local governments, Mbaitoli, Owerri Municipal. Owerri West,
Owerri North, Onuimo, Okigwe, Ideato North and South, Orlu,
Nkwerre, Ihitte-Uboma, Obowo and Njaba while Emeka Ihedioha of
PDP is winning in Aboh Mbaise, Ezinihitte Mbaise and Ahiazu
Mbaise.
Mbaitoli, the local government of the Deputy Governor, Prince Eze
Madumere is one of the flash points where political parties were
expected to go all out for votes due to its huge votes.
Strategically, major political parties have fielded candidates so as
to increase their votes tally. However, All Progressives Congress
was able to hold her own with her Deputy Governor who is on
ground.
However, the election in the seeming strong hold of PDP was
marred with blood bath as the PDP candidate who was alleged to
have threatened to maim anyone who stood in his way made real
his threat. The areas in question are the three Mbaise Local
governments and Ngor Okpala
At Lagwa Ward I, two persons said to be of APC lost their limbs
while others sustained various degrees of killer injuries due to
machete and axe cuts.
The All Progressives Congress is calling for the cancellation of the
elections in the said local governments.

http://abusidiqu.com/rochas-coasting-home-to-victory-in-imo/?UA-34095171-2=

Please brother, stop posting trash here. You really should be ashamed of yourself for citing Abusidiqu (a BLOG owned by a well known APC assliccker) when Daily Times already confirmed Ihedioha was leading.
Who is fooling who?

6 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by shevalync: 8:38am On Apr 12, 2015
Okorocha's only sin is dumping APGA (Ojukwu) for APC (Awolowo) and its a sin that can be forgiven cos he's seen as a bastard, he knew deep inside him that he's going to pay dearly for it.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.