Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

IMO Governorship Election Result - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMO Governorship Election Result (160534 Views)

Imo Governorship Re-run Election: Okorocha In Early Lead / Final Result Sheet Of Imo Governorship Polls, Okorocha Wins! / Update: Imo Governorship Election Results - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Slim1978(m): 5:57am On Apr 12, 2015
MY POLLING UNIT

IMO STATE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION AT ST JULIANA / IKENEGBU / WORD II 006
OWERRI MUNICIPAL

No of Accredited Voters: 223Votes

No of Vote cast: 221Votes

No of Valid vote: 221Votes

No of Voided Votes: No Voided Votes

APC: 127Votes

PDP: 60Votes

APGA: 31Votes

UPP: 2Votes

ACCORD: 1Vote

PPA:

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by oneeast: 5:59am On Apr 12, 2015
Ihedioha is leading so far.

1. Orlu Imo State ,
Amaifeke booth 001:
Governorship – Hope For Nigeria.
PDP ———– 185 ,
APC ————109
APGA———–27 – Hope For Nigeri
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by ifechez: 5:59am On Apr 12, 2015
some tell me okorocha is losing

5 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by oneeast: 6:03am On Apr 12, 2015
3. Imo PU Gov Results: Umaka Ward 3 Unit 008 Njaaba Local Govt. APC: 10, APGA: 5. PDP: 481

4. Umuaka ward 2, Njaba LGA, boat 008
PDP 481, APC 10, APGA 5,
Emekuku ward 1, Owerri North LGA,
Nkwoemeke unit 007,

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by oneeast: 6:06am On Apr 12, 2015
Ihedioha In Early Lead In Imo As Okorocha Loses Govt. House Booth And Deputy Fails In his ward.

BEVERLY HILLS, April 11, (THEWILL) – Results trickling in from Imo State put the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate, Emeka Ihedioha in early lead ahead of his main challenger in the governorship election, Rochas Okorocha of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

While Ihedioha has put a strong showing in his base, Mbaise axis of Owerri senatorial zone, Okorocha is struggling to battle the onslaught of the PDP candidate into his Orlu stronghold. Okigwe zone appears to be tilting largely in line with the PDP in the elections.

The governor lost at the polling unit in Government house Owerri with a margin of one vote. The PDP polled a total of 58 votes to defeat the APC which scored 57 votes. Similarly the Deputy Governor of the state, Prince Eze Madumere also failed to deliver his booth as PDP won with 533 while he only managed to get 10 votes. Although the Chief press secretary is disputing the figures but he has failed to provide the actual result from Afara ward 11 ~PU 001 where the Deputy Governor Voted.

Here are some of the results already released at the Polling Units level in different parts of the state which confirm the early lead of the PDP in the governorship elections:
Mbaitolu LGA Afara ward 11 Boot 003: PDP……….511, APC………..0

Okwuato Booth Mbaise: APC 7, PDP 591

Boot 007 Aboh mbaise eziala Amaisii Uvuru ward 1 Governorship APC=5 APGA=2 PDP=497 UPP=2

Umukabi Umuhu booth Aboh Mbaise PDP 582, APC 58

Booth 006 In Umuokanne Ohaji/egbema: Orlu zone: Governoship: PDP 220, APC 49, APGA 1, Void=5

Okigwe Zone, Isiala Mbano. Umuneke Hall Booth 013 Osuama Anara PDP 673, APC 39

Isiama Booth 015 Osuowerri Ward 1 PDP 156 APC 107 Owerri Girls Sec. School PDP 176 APC 185

Booth 001 Ibeme Ward PDP 143 APC 69 Booth 02 Ibeme Ward PDP 68 APC 84

Njaba LGA:Governorship Amucha Ward 2 Unit 006. APC: 71 PDP: 41 Umaka Ward 3 Unit 008 PDP 481 APC: 10 APGA: 5.

Booth 006 In Umuokanne Ohaji/egbema: Orlu zone: Governoship: PDP 220, APC 49, APGA 1, Void=5

OHAJI EGBEMA, Ohuba ward, Polling unit 004 guber: PDP 312, APC 288
Polling Unit at the Imo State Government House: PDP 58, APC 57

Emekuku Ward 1 Owerri North LGA PU 007. APC: 58 PDP: 38 APGA: 30

Booth 008 Oboama/Umuanama Ward 11, Ezinihitte LGA, Imo State: PDP 520, APC 10 for governorship.

Amucha Ward 2 Unit 007. Njaaba Local Government APC: 63 PDP: 42 APGA: 1 PPA: 1

http://thewillnigeria.com/news/ihedioha-in-early-lead-in-imo-as-okorocha-loses-govt-house-booth-and-deputy-fails-in-stronghold/

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by gudluckgreat(m): 6:15am On Apr 12, 2015
Douglasdale:

And how many have you killed prick? Just STFU and live out the rest of your miserable life...fufu

When the girl dey make noise you no see am. Na dis one you go see abi? Olodo minna
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by gudluckgreat(m): 6:18am On Apr 12, 2015
oneeast:
Ihedioha In Early Lead In Imo As Okorocha Loses Govt. House Booth And Deputy Fails In his ward.

BEVERLY HILLS, April 11, (THEWILL) – Results trickling in from Imo State put the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate, Emeka Ihedioha in early lead ahead of his main challenger in the governorship election, Rochas Okorocha of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

While Ihedioha has put a strong showing in his base, Mbaise axis of Owerri senatorial zone, Okorocha is struggling to battle the onslaught of the PDP candidate into his Orlu stronghold. Okigwe zone appears to be tilting largely in line with the PDP in the elections.

The governor lost at the polling unit in Government house Owerri with a margin of one vote. The PDP polled a total of 58 votes to defeat the APC which scored 57 votes. Similarly the Deputy Governor of the state, Prince Eze Madumere also failed to deliver his booth as PDP won with 533 while he only managed to get 10 votes. Although the Chief press secretary is disputing the figures but he has failed to provide the actual result from Afara ward 11 ~PU 001 where the Deputy Governor Voted.

Here are some of the results already released at the Polling Units level in different parts of the state which confirm the early lead of the PDP in the governorship elections:

Boot 007 Aboh mbaise eziala Amaisii Uvuru ward 1 Governorship APC=5 APGA=2 PDP=497 UPP=2

Isiama Booth 015 Osuowerri Ward 1 PDP 156 APC 107 Owerri Girls Sec. School PDP 176 APC 185

Njaba LGA:Governorship Amucha Ward 2 Unit 006. APC: 71 PDP: 41 Umaka Ward 3 Unit 008 PDP 481 APC: 10 APGA: 5.

Booth 008 Oboama/Umuanama Ward 11, Ezinihitte LGA, Imo State: PDP 520, APC 10 for governorship.

http://thewillnigeria.com/news/ihedioha-in-early-lead-in-imo-as-okorocha-loses-govt-house-booth-and-deputy-fails-in-stronghold/

Lol I didn't see owerri municipal, owerri north and west,what of ngor okpala?
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by gudluckgreat(m): 6:22am On Apr 12, 2015
Abagworo:

Thats a lie bro. Mbaise people are as deceptive as all of us. That saying was merely from a song made by Kabaka against Warrior after the break up of Oriental brothers. It started from being used as a joke but has been mis interpreted by those who have no knowledge of the background.

Merely?? Are u serious? Pls calm down before you continue. Warrior showed what it meant to be deceptive to the rest of the group. Kabaka sang it against him and he meant every bit of it. Dansatch spelt out his anger in "ozo wu Iwe m" this saying spread up like wildfire through out the south east states because of the popularity of the oriental brothers

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Whizzcute(m): 6:27am On Apr 12, 2015
millionaireman:

Don't call Ihedioha a snake please. Mbaise people are not snakes.

If Ihedioha wins, let him govern Imo state; but he must ensure that he governs the entire Imo state,; he must not turn himself to become governor of Owerri zone.
If he tries to become governor of Owerri alone, as some people fear he may become, he shall be imprached with immediate effect..
I didn't call call him a Snake,I was just refering to the guy that talked about the snake ish,I'm a bonified NWAFO AHIAZU MBAISE,So how can i call my brother a snake,am i mad?

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by yesir: 6:29am On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
Bye Bye Rochas... SE and SS is 100% PDP (Edo will fall in line next year).

PDP....Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are big fool to think of Edo so soon, are you from EDO?
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 12, 2015
So far pdp- aboh Mbaise..ahiazu mbaise..ezinihitte..ohaji egbema..oru east..oru west..ngor orpkala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by UnknownT: 6:44am On Apr 12, 2015
Abagworo:
Once again congrats to me and all those who believe in change. Just within 4 years Okorocha snatched tourism from Cross river and Owerri today is tourism capital of Nigeria. Imo State now has many cities from Nwaorieubi to Umuaka to Orlu to Irere to Orogwe to Nkume to Ogbaku all joined together in a sprawl.

Rochas Okorocha is the winner.
God will truly judge you for all the Okorocha lies you keep peddling on Nairaland. What made all these places you called Cities? Is it Roundabouts that are almost failing before completion? You should fear God oh

10 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by ilovecritics(m): 6:47am On Apr 12, 2015
Whizzcute:
I didn't call call him a Snake,I was just refering to the guy that talked about the snake ish,I'm a bonified NWAFO AHIAZU MBAISE,So how can i call my brother a snake,am i mad?

Nwanne - Awukwa'm onye Oru - Afor Oru kpoo!!

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by BekeeBuAgbara: 6:55am On Apr 12, 2015
Emeka Ihedioha all the way. Oluwa don do am cheesy.

10 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by gudluckgreat(m): 7:01am On Apr 12, 2015
BADNEAT:
So far pdp- aboh Mbaise..ahiazu mbaise..ezinihitte..ohaji egbema..oru east..oru west..ngor orpkala

Lol remove ngor okpala from that list bro. Rochas just won ngor okpala though it was a close call.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by MORNDEW(m): 7:11am On Apr 12, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Illiterate.
bigger Illiterate whose conscience have been swalloed by dogs. I thought the way u engage in e- fight with people cos of d moi- moi money u receive u wud do so wit me. Anyway i dnt hv time for those whom the gods have marked out for repercurssions.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 12, 2015
BADNEAT:
i knw too well that ohaji egbema wil never vote for rochas apc again bcs of the neglect by rochas govt forgeting that ohaji made him the governor in 2011. Let see if ihedioha will remember ohaji people if he win bcs ohaji egbema masively voted for him.

4 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 12, 2015
oneeast:

stop broadcasting fake results.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Upright750: 7:16am On Apr 12, 2015
what's the update now ? Who is wining ? APC or PDP. ?
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by missJEWEL(f): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Lol don't be silly dearie. There is almost nothing perculiar about the mbaise people except for their life of deception. It i s a well k own saying in IMO and abia states that "when u see a snake and see an mbaise person. Kill the mbaise person first before killing the snake"
chaiii....dx one don pain am
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:

stop broadcasting fake results.
not fake bro bcs the result frm umuokanne in ohaji/ egbema is very correct bcs i was there live and umuokanne is my hometown.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by meforyou1(m): 7:20am On Apr 12, 2015
UnknownT:
God will truly judge you for all the Okorocha lies you keep peddling on Nairaland. What made all these places you called Cities? Is it Roundabouts that are almost failing before completion? You should fear God oh
that Abagworo is very funny. Orlu that is a small town and umuaka that is a village. Can Owerri even be classified as a city?

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by oneeast: 7:21am On Apr 12, 2015
Ihedioha in early lead

Following the voters turnout in the on-going governorship election across the country, Imo state recorded 34 percent voters’ turnout.

According to exist poll, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate in the state, Chief Emeka Ihedioha is likely to clinch 380,000 votes out of 600,000 expected to have been cast.

The breakdown shows that Ihedioha will secure 200,000 votes from Owerri zone, 100,000 from Orlu zone. Earlier in the week, it was reported that some pick-up vans belonging to the banned Imo Security Network were repainted to Police Colour for the purpose of rigging the governorship and House of Assembly polls.

Read more at: http://dailytimes.com.ng/ihedioha-early-lead/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by zeb04(f): 7:22am On Apr 12, 2015
What are the result so far people of God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by udokpuenyi(m): 7:23am On Apr 12, 2015
maestroferddi:
Why not limit yourself to APC politics that you apparently love.

Mbaitolu is the largest LG population wise. Only Mbieri alone is almost as big as some LGs. You also have Orodo, Umunnoha, Afara, Ubomiri, Ogbaku, Ifakala, Eziama Obiator and other communities.

LOL @ Orlu LG being most populous. Mbaise LGs of Ezinihite, Ahiazu and Aboh Mbaise are all more populous than Orlu.
This man where are you from that you my place like abc..( nwa Okechi)
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Arysexy(m): 7:28am On Apr 12, 2015
Choi, am having ere.ction now seeing rochas is losing.

OMG! Rivers and imo can't b left in d hands of those two animals. It's not in our blood to betray our brother. Am sure Edo people are waiting for that midget next year.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by UnknownT: 7:33am On Apr 12, 2015
meforyou1:
that Abagworo is very funny. Orlu that is a small town and umuaka that is a village. Can Owerri even be classified as a city?
as in eh! I'm from Orlu but Abagworo needs to be checked the way he lies about Rochas even as he claims he is a PDP member. Now he said that Owerri is now the centre of tourism in Nigeria. And he posted just one picture of a white claim as the tourists trooping into Owerri. If Rochas wins, Imo state shouldnt expect anything from him because he will use this 2nd term to gather some resources he will use to attempt presidency come 2019 and he will also be distracted from governance now that his party is at the centre. He will basically be governing from Abuja. Finally, i dont think he has any other new thing to offer the State, he is better off being in Abuja to represent our interest in Buhari's government

6 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 12, 2015
What is going on? Okorocha better not fail o.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 12, 2015
Arysexy:
Choi, am having ere.ction now seeing rochas is losing.

OMG! Rivers and imo can't b left in d hands of those two animals. It's not in our blood to betray our brother. Am sure Edo people are waiting for that midget next year.
i,m a big fan and a supporter of rochas b4 but due to hatred and neglect he has for my people of ohaji/egbema the oil kingdom that why me and the entire people of ohaji to hate him and,now they are voting agaist him.

5 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by dayo23(f): 7:40am On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
I've supported Jaykay but I've never "boasted" that he will win. Lagos and Oyo are usually unpredictable.
shut up lier! Nobody should take this failure serious, you keep predicting and assuming poorly.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:40am On Apr 12, 2015
Obiagelli:
What is going on? Okorocha better not fail o.
Rochas will not be defeated. He must complete his second tenure. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.