Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads (90914 Views)

Still Waiting On Imo State Result To Complete My Satsifaction / Update On Oyo State Result,true Result. / Election Result So Far In Kogi State - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by Nely77(m): 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
I think the result posted by the person above (Obama9ja) is proving what I was told about shooting to disperse voters in Aba and some other areas in Abia. High number of registered voters with very few accredited.
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by Brown1759: 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nely77:
A reliable source from Aba, Abia state said that thugs were shooting sporadically dispersing voters from polling units because they sensed that they were not voting PDP. I know very well that under normal voting, APGA will clear all polling units with overwhelming huge margin. The source also said that T. A. Orji refused to allow soldiers to secure anywhere in Abia so that the thugs would have their ways. I think that is the reason for the early call by APGA and APC candidates for cancellation. I wish the people in Aba, Arochukwu and other areas where the shooting took place will send in pictures as evidence. If any result should come from Abia to declare PDP winner, the election must be cancelled and rescheduled so that soldiers will help in monitoring the election.
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by asha80(m): 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
mbulela:
Are we really sure of these results?
I just made calls and I am hearing something totally different in two lgas.
I am getting results of PDP landslide.
truth be told there was a whole lot of discrepancies in the elections with ballot box snatching,intimidations etc that even otti and the apc guy has called for the cancellation of this election..i am not holding my breath for these results posted here
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by Bigchief46(m): 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
Most of you guys hereon are so gullible: look at the pictures of the alleged result sheets very well; all are written with the same hand writing & same purple ink felt pen. Then, it's on Form EC 60 E instead of form EC8(A) for unit results. SOME HAVE BOTH GOVERNORSHIP & HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY IN ONE RESULT SHEET. Anyway, PDP has already won the relections in Abia State so APGA & their supporters can continue deceiving themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by 6fit(f): 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
Eeya!!! Ochedun is gone for ever. He shuld hav known his candidate is not going anywere.
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by linkin8k(m): 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
ekiloui:

I'm hopeful oo..they should do something about our Arochukwu road

#Sai Alex

16 years in the dungeon. We need a real change!!

1 Like

Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Don't rejoice yet, information available to me says Gov Thief Orji is rigging massively, I pray that such doesn't happen.
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by Bigchief46(m): 12:06am On Apr 12, 2015
mbulela:
Are we really sure of these results?
I just made calls and I am hearing something totally different in two lgas.
I am getting results of PDP landslide.
What you are hearing differently is the REAL results not the fake nonsense posted here. Just look at the pics of the result sheets & it tells you everything. PDP has already won overwhelmingly in 13 of the 17 LGAs including Aba North/South; Umuahia North/South & ALL 9 Ukwa/Ngwa LGAs
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by excel001(m): 12:10am On Apr 12, 2015
In Umuariaga primary school Oboro Ward 3 unit 007
for national assembly
APC 28
PDP 21
APGA 61
PPA 1
ACPN 1
UDP 1
For Governorship
APC. 6
PDP. 19
APGA. 87
There was no election in unit 005 because the card was faulty so people refused to be accredited manually.
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by ekiloui(f): 12:18am On Apr 12, 2015
scarpa:
Confirmed result so far. APGA- 206,360 and PDP-78,663. Internal source in the PDP camp confirmed that they have started trading blame as APGA will be declared winner.

Source please?
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by ekiloui(f): 12:22am On Apr 12, 2015
I'm getting irritated by people whinning about T.A n his thugs. If PDP wins what will be the way forward...the major thing would be to reject the results because we can't sit and watch PDP decide our faith every election year. For now let's think of strategies incase the worst happens
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 12, 2015
spencerbul:
You are not entirely sure he will win. The results are not completely in, so hold your celebration for now. PDP can't be trusted, they can do anything to make sure they retain Abia.

PDP should not win Abia please, that state has been under bondage and it's time to be freed.
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by safarigirl(f): 12:27am On Apr 12, 2015
Bigchief46:

What you are hearing differently is the REAL results not the fake nonsense posted here. Just look at the pics of the result sheets & it tells you everything. PDP has already won overwhelmingly in 13 of the 17 LGAs including Aba North/South; Umuahia North/South & ALL 9 Ukwa/Ngwa LGAs
PDP people. The samee fake nonsense is on twitter. That same fake nonsense was what people were postimg here during presidential electionss too.

go and tell your oga that the people are watching, if they rig like we know they will, they will have no state to rule come May 29.

Alex Otti is winning, Ochendo is rigging. PDP are the scum of the earth

10 Likes

Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by Bigchief46(m): 12:36am On Apr 12, 2015
safarigirl:
PDP people. The samee fake nonsense is on twitter. That same fake nonsense was what people were postimg here during presidential electionss too.

go and tell your oga that the people are watching, if they rig like we know they will, they will have no state to rule come May 29.

Alex Otti is winning, Ochendo is rigging. PDP are the scum of the earth
Lol. You only hear what you want to hear. This is not about whether T.A. Orji/PDP is good for Abia or not. This is about false results being posted by pranksters without even an attempt to do a good job of it. Any where PDP wins, it's rigged results but once its APC or in this case APGA, then it is free & fair results. Come back after announcement of the official results & eat crow
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by Krisgift(f): 12:44am On Apr 12, 2015
T.A orji is the most useless governor ever...funny enough,in the last elections the results in the polling units were not the same result announced.Hopefully Alex Otti will win!

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 12, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Thank God for APGA, otherwise APC would have been the alternative in igboland.
APC is rejected in Igbo land since 1759.

All i can say about this your comment is...

1 Like

Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by AlomoReloaded: 12:54am On Apr 12, 2015
Bigchief46:

Lol. You only hear what you want to hear. This is not about whether T.A. Orji/PDP is good for Abia or not. This is about false results being posted by pranksters without even an attempt to do a good job of it. Any where PDP wins, it's rigged results but once its APC or in this case APGA, then it is free & fair results. Come back after announcement of the official results & eat crow
Thunder roast ur nyash there!!!!! Am in aba now. Can you explain a situation, where u came to vote and you were categorically told that if u ar not voting PDP, you shouldn't bother coming near, and they stood by you, making sure u thumb printed PDP, or they do it themselves!!! Isn't that rigging?? Where electoral materials are chilling at the houses of abaribe, kamanu, and ochendo,....without coming to the designated polling units, thereby denying people the right to vote, what do you call that? the thunder wey go fire you and ochendo, still dey recieve training from amadioha!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by Arysexy(m): 1:01am On Apr 12, 2015
If not for bastard roguechas ojorocha defection, by now hurricane apga would have hit SE and possibly SS. Then We can bargain with apga for federal level.

ThankGod Abia has been APGAnised, the good things u are seeing in Anambra shall b ur lots.

Congratulations ndi Abia. I pray imo goes to pdp or apga

1 Like

Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 12, 2015
The incoming governor from APGA should make sure he uses a compressor machine to compress that short he-goat thief called T.A Orji untill he finish bleeding out the last kobo he stoled from Abia State, after that his tentacles should be used for all NUGA table tennis games..
One of the best news coming out from Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by ernecy(m): 1:11am On Apr 12, 2015
Op keeping them coming, this is the best news, better days for Abia State.
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by obicentlis: 1:20am On Apr 12, 2015
In my polling unit, during the vote counting, apga was leading and pdp thugs who are well known in the area threw bangers, people ran away thinking its gun shots, the thugs snatched the ballot box.
Aba south
Ward 4
Unit 27 & 28
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by OperationIgrigi: 1:25am On Apr 12, 2015
Bigchief46:

**grins** But aren't you ashamed of defending TA orji?. I mean isn't obvious your master is not liked? Why people no dey gree get brain?

9 Likes

Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by kelkicwinner(m): 1:33am On Apr 12, 2015
Can anybody tell me were T.A orji actually went wrong? cos this results i'm seeing with my own eye is very surprising shocked
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by slap1(m): 1:42am On Apr 12, 2015
kelkicwinner:
Can anybody tell me were T.A orji actually went wrong? cos this results i'm seeing with my own eye is very surprising shocked
He went wrong everywhere, so wrong that, at a football viewing centre, you could be beaten up for voicing your support for the PDP.

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by chuks87(m): 1:51am On Apr 12, 2015
AlomoReloaded:

Thunder roast ur nyash there!!!!! Am in aba now. Can you explain a situation, where u came to vote and you were categorically told that if u ar not voting PDP, you shouldn't bother coming near, and they stood by you, making sure u thumb printed PDP, or they do it themselves!!! Isn't that rigging?? Where electoral materials are chilling at the houses of abaribe, kamanu, and ochendo,....without coming to the designated polling units, thereby denying people the right to vote, what do you call that? the thunder wey go fire you and ochendo, still dey recieve training from amadioha!!!!

guy u sabi vex o o.... No Shaking even though Pdp run guys here are paying each accredited voters 2k ... am reporting from Uzuakoli town presently in Bende LGA.... itz Sai Otti all d way or Nothing!!!...

5 Likes

Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by abacrested(f): 1:53am On Apr 12, 2015
Abia governorship election
Aba north ward 1- PDP-185
APGA-587
Aba north ward 7-
PDP-356
APGA-1020

8 Likes

Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by banidoc(m): 2:24am On Apr 12, 2015
My Fellow Abians. God has delivered us finally from principalities. Now its time we all in Diaspora spread across different cities should come together to give our support, to Dr. Otti to make our homes a better place. December sure now... Sai Otti!!!

6 Likes

Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by otokx(m): 3:57am On Apr 12, 2015
Has APGA really won?
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by conyema12(m): 4:22am On Apr 12, 2015
AlomoReloaded:

Lol. . After the training from Amadioha the thunder go make sense ...

Seriously I have been looking for a better way to reply that Ochendo thug...but you absolutely nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 12, 2015
smiley
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by ajoskele(m): 4:44am On Apr 12, 2015
Bigchief46:
Most of you guys hereon are so gullible: look at the pictures of the alleged result sheets very well; all are written with the same hand writing & same purple ink felt pen. Then, it's on Form EC 60 E instead of form EC8(A) for unit results. SOME HAVE BOTH GOVERNORSHIP & HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY IN ONE RESULT SHEET. Anyway, PDP has already won the relections in Abia State so APGA & their supporters can continue deceiving themselves.
Bros, noh dey talk wetin yu noh know..
Form EC8(A) is a sensitive material which has the results of the unit and from where the duplicates are given to the party agents and the police officer(security),
Form EC60(E) is the result sheet pasted at the polling unit by the INEC adhoc staffs after the elections have been concluded.

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by Nobody: 4:45am On Apr 12, 2015
AlomoReloaded:

Guy ur are a borne liar.......there was no case of intimidation in aba......ababhas never been a PDP stronghold jus wait till u hear results from other LGAs before u start spilling ur guts!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? / DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court / Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.