Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,267 members, 7,853,321 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) (51934 Views)

'Deaf & Dumb' Boko Haram With Charms & Bunch Of Keys Arrested By Soldiers (Pics) / Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos / Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by gerrardomendes(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
APC please leave my aks alone o
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Webbet(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
people of the zoo republic
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by easyfem(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
odeishi
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by 1stola: 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
PDPïgs
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Hedybee(f): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by NotNairalandi(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
H
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
APC goons
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by popcykaylah(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
the painful part is we never get to hear the end of their stories ..there's so severe penalty for all thier actions ..most times they bail these guys and they go free..lawless country,that's why people volunteer to be part of such act

1 Like

Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
Kill them all.
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Dottune(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by ignis: 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
Kill them all
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Awwal1st(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
Okay
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by ajealadick(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ekpo ntiaba
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by XBLadez: 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
These ete dem self and politics grin
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by damiriches(m): 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
Na to Forget dem for prison kirikiri make their brain sharpen
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Where are the charms? I saw machettes wrapped in red cloth and animal hide with two containers of what seem like petrol. Those people seem more like potential arsonists.
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by prospero5(m): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
AKS. Oh my AKS!
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by sojipaul: 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
na wa oooooooooooooo PDP
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by istorenig(f): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Their god fathers will ensure their freedom and the story will not be heard forever. Wicked people
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by cmart09(m): 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Like chickens that has just been bought. Good for them
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by seedorfg(m): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
this is getting crazy day by day, thank God my own youth is not as useless as the youths whom are reffer to as "political thugs" jail em all
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
Prosecute the modafvckz... lyk sae una don c devil b4 mtchwww..
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
The same way Jesus died for mankind to be saved,

knowing fully well he did nothing wrong and has the power to stop his arrest is the same way GEJ actually sacrificed his office for peace to be in Nigeria.

U left office for the lives of none northerners living in the north and Nigerians at large.

God will surely bless u and vindicate u GEJ did not lose this election, people conspired to have him rigged out, he ignored them and accepted it.

I dedicate this season of peace to u Sir, peace shall never depart from u, ur home, ur family, ur life and anywhere u step foot on.God bless u and God bless southern Nigeria.

Keep smiling Sir, Jesus loves u, whether they like it or not. U are Mr. President of Nigeria, its on record and they can never do anything about it.Instead, they'll continue killing themselves over nothing.

God bless PDP
Oh my! You're just so sweet! I love your article, it keeps me smiling. *No homo* #GEJ our HERO# Haters should fall down and die!
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Rilwayne001: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
grin grin dayummmn
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by kefedmayor: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
I neva knew we still ve some forces dat can disgrace dis useless pple dat does not wnt d country to developed
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by ORIGENAL(m): 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
Kill them for me
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
So as thse men grow reach na 1-pa! Dem wan use run dis kind show. Ndi ara nile
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
Felixsun20:
Oh my! You're just so sweet! I love your article, it keeps me smiling. *No homo* #GEJ our HERO# Haters should fall down and die!
thank u

1 Like

Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by blaqgold(f): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
ebamma:
ndito ekpo

Eyen ekpo grin
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by kenkels: 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Chai.. let them all face the full rot of the law!! Them popsi
Re: Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) by magabounce(m): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
The same way Jesus died for mankind to be saved,

knowing fully well he did nothing wrong and has the power to stop his arrest is the same way GEJ actually sacrificed his office for peace to be in Nigeria.

U left office for the lives of none northerners living in the north and Nigerians at large.

God will surely bless u and vindicate u GEJ did not lose this election, people conspired to have him rigged out, he ignored them and accepted it.

I dedicate this season of peace to u Sir, peace shall never depart from u, ur home, ur family, ur life and anywhere u step foot on.God bless u and God bless southern Nigeria.

Keep smiling Sir, Jesus loves u, whether they like it or not. U are Mr. President of Nigeria, its on record and they can never do anything about it.Instead, they'll continue killing themselves over nothing.

God bless PDP
Sermon on d mount.. My brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days / When I Was Working In The Southeast I Saw What The Igbo Could Do - Akinwumi / Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.