Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

The Dilemma Of A Brazilian Couple - MUST READ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Dilemma Of A Brazilian Couple - MUST READ (1055 Views)

The Dilemma Of Inter-tribal Marriage / Brazilian Couple With 13 Sons Vow To Keep Having Babies Until They Get A Girl / Ten(10) Things Every Couple Must Discuss Before Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dilemma Of A Brazilian Couple - MUST READ by JOKLEVIZ(m): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
I heard this story(real) on a tv show called "THE DOCTORS" and I thought of sharing..

A woman went in search of her long-lost
mother - and discovered she has unknowingly
married her own brother.
Adriana, 39, and her husband Leandro, 37,
have been together for seven years and have a
six-year-old daughter.
The Brazilian couple - who didn't want to
reveal their surnames - spent their lives trying
to find their respective mothers, who were
both called Maria, and had both abandoned
their children when they were still babies.
But neither ever imagined - until this week -
that the women they had both been searching
for could have been the same person.
Adriana, a cosmetics saleswoman, hadn't seen
her mother since she was just one, when she
left home leaving her to be raised by the girl's
father.

WHAT WIL DO IF UR IN DIA SHOES?
I found this to be a very confusing situation.

Re: The Dilemma Of A Brazilian Couple - MUST READ by seemples(f): 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
Adriana was one when her momma left...
Adriana is 2years older than Leandro the supposed brother..
When exactly did this same Maria give birth to Leandro or I'm missing a point??
Re: The Dilemma Of A Brazilian Couple - MUST READ by JOKLEVIZ(m): 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
seemples:
Adriana was one when her momma left...
Adriana is 2years older than Leandro the supposed brother..
When exactly did this same Maria give birth to Leandro or I'm missing a point??

Tha last paragraph has d point ur lukin for?
Re: The Dilemma Of A Brazilian Couple - MUST READ by seemples(f): 6:35am On Apr 12, 2015
JOKLEVIZ:

Tha last paragraph has d point ur lukin for?

Arrgh Mister! I see you just inserted that last line...wasn't there initially I remember cheesy
Re: The Dilemma Of A Brazilian Couple - MUST READ by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
I wonder what irresponsible sexual behaviours will turn the world into.
20years from now, u will hear more of such stories stemming from surrogacy and sperm donations.
Re: The Dilemma Of A Brazilian Couple - MUST READ by JOKLEVIZ(m): 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
seemples:

Arrgh Mister! I see you just inserted that last line...wasn't there initially I remember cheesy

Hmm! T'was dia oh maibe u scan 2ru d post initially,

So cn I gt ur view wat wil ur reaction. Like?!
Re: The Dilemma Of A Brazilian Couple - MUST READ by seemples(f): 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yadoctora:
I wonder what irresponsible sexual behaviours will turn the world into.
20years from now, u will hear more of such stories stemming from surrogacy and sperm donations.

What was irresponsible about their sexual behaviour?
Re: The Dilemma Of A Brazilian Couple - MUST READ by seemples(f): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
JOKLEVIZ:

Hmm! T'was dia oh maibe u scan 2ru d post initially,

So cn I gt ur view wat wil ur reaction. Like?!

Ok o..

My reaction? It's traumatic enough realising I'm married to my sibling... we'll stop the marrying alteady sad
Re: The Dilemma Of A Brazilian Couple - MUST READ by JOKLEVIZ(m): 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
seemples:

Ok o..

My reaction? It's traumatic enough realising I'm married to my sibling... we'll stop the marrying alteady sad

Same with mi bt wt immediate effect... Dts iv it has nt gotten ani effect on sanity..

(1) (Reply)

Deep Genuine Marital Relatioship: The Place Of Honesty And Openess / . / Naija: Share Ur Impressions Relating With People From Broken Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.