Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,447 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Buhari! I Want To Buy Fuel For 10 Naira! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari! I Want To Buy Fuel For 10 Naira! (3224 Views)

Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office / Man Strips Unclad To Buy Fuel At A Station In Lagos. Photos / Nigerians Buy Fuel For N120 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari! I Want To Buy Fuel For 10 Naira! by best4momoh(m): 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
Where did you forget your brain. I guess ur brain is under ur mana pillow. Go look for your brain and come back to type something sensible. Bastardo like you

1 Like

Re: Buhari! I Want To Buy Fuel For 10 Naira! by Kolade354(m): 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
tit:

mugun.
you start preparing before day 1.
you better get the wheel barrow you will be using to deliver free fuel.
intelligent people do not know what "Proffesor" is.
and they never make promises they cannot keep.
Face ur Line of work idiot and stop hating on a man old enough to be your father..........If you are still pained abt jonathan Loss ask yourself if I were to be in Chibok gurl parent shoes will i vote for a man who failed to bring back my children?.........

1 Like

Re: Buhari! I Want To Buy Fuel For 10 Naira! by DoctorNyash(m): 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Kolade354:
Face ur Line of work idiot and stop hating on a man old enough to be your father..........If you are still pained abt jonathan Loss ask yourself if I were to be in Chibok gurl parent shoes will i vote for a man who failed to bring back my children?.........
Help me ask that mumu tit! The fool went into hiding as soon as the drunk Otueke pig lost! Now she shows her ugly fave here demanding for N10 fuel, dirty she goat, well like Crownprince102 said, GEJ has already given her N10 change, idiotic dog! I remember all the insults I received from you over the past 4 months, well it's my turn to shine, my boss is going to aso rock while yours is returning to face his palm wine tapping job in otuoke! Tit quote me and die!!!!
Re: Buhari! I Want To Buy Fuel For 10 Naira! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Chains please!!!
Re: Buhari! I Want To Buy Fuel For 10 Naira! by Kolade354(m): 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
DoctorNyash:
Help me ask that mumu tit! The fool went into hiding as soon as the drunk Otueke pig lost! Now she shows her ugly fave here demanding for N10 fuel, dirty she goat, well like Crownprince102 said, GEJ has already given her N10 change, idiotic dog! I remember all the insults I received from you over the past 4 months, well it's my turn to shine, my boss is going to aso rock while yours is returning to face his palm wine tapping job in otuoke! Tit quote me and die!!!!
I use to read her comment in the build up to the election, She knw noting abt politics and i have advice her to face her job which is Hairdresser..........

1 Like

Re: Buhari! I Want To Buy Fuel For 10 Naira! by tit(f): 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
Kolade354:

yeah!
i will also go to bed with the man who kidnapped my kids!
you have buried your head deep into pooo.
Re: Buhari! I Want To Buy Fuel For 10 Naira! by Kolade354(m): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
tit:

yeah!
i will also go to bed with the man who kidnapped my kids!
you have buried your head deep into pooo.
Did you even have proof to back-up ur claim that Major General Buhari has any link with Boko-Haram and even if he has any link what is your president doing since the past 4 years to knw those dat sponspor Boko-Haram.........Wait till May 29 before u criticize all wat u are doing here is just pure Hatred.
Re: Buhari! I Want To Buy Fuel For 10 Naira! by francizy(m): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Y did u forget 2 ask Jonny 2 do so. tit

Kai maigida! You too like tit walai! grin
Re: Buhari! I Want To Buy Fuel For 10 Naira! by francizy(m): 8:58am On Apr 12, 2015
Kolade354:
I use to read her comment in the build up to the election, She knw noting abt politics and i have advice her to face her job which is Hairdressing..........

Say thank you.. smiley
Re: Buhari! I Want To Buy Fuel For 10 Naira! by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2015
francizy:

Kai maigida! You too like tit walai! grin
lol. Haka koh
Re: Buhari! I Want To Buy Fuel For 10 Naira! by Yasher: 11:59am On Apr 12, 2015
Then you'll have to speak with OPEC first @Mr President-elect kiss
Re: Buhari! I Want To Buy Fuel For 10 Naira! by tit(f): 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yasher:
Then you'll have to speak with OPEC first @Mr President-elect kiss

leave the mumu.
a lot of major oil producers are not in opec sef.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK Dailymail's The Most Murderous Regimes In The World, Gowon Named / Breaking- Rivers IPOB Protest By Ikwerre, Okrika, Ogoni And Eleme People / Nnamdi Kanu accused of Plotting To Seize Igala, Idoma Regions (Photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.