Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / . (7303 Views)

Largest Chicken Battery Cage Manufacturer In China / I Need To Buy Some Stuff From Alibabaexpress / 13 Things In Your Office That Are Close To Extinction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by eloride: 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2015

2 Likes

Re: . by stanvesco(m): 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
hello please op
can we talk
the second poster made your poster appear like a joke
Re: . by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
swaggzo:
"HELLO NAIRALAND I'M STRANDED HERE IN CHINA, I'UD BE VERY MUCH THANKFUL IF YOU ALL COULD DONATE ME SOME MONEY FOR DINNER FOR MY STARVING KIDS AND I LOOK FOR A WAY TO COME BACK TO NIGERIA WITH MY FAMILY. THANK YOU"

U can imagine...hahahaha
They won't catch us...scam!!!

1 Like

Re: . by stanvesco(m): 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
is their a way of deleting his comment from your thread

anyway
i need to chat with you about some things i want to start producing in china
lost my fone some weeks bak but i just got anoda

wen am a bit free i will fix up my bbm n wasap so we can talk more
Re: . by eloride: 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
stanvesco:
hello please op
can we talk
the second poster made your poster appear like a joke

you know Nairaland is full of kids and unserious people... so don't mind their comments
Re: . by obeteman1: 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
eloride:
Hello everyone i've been in China for the past 6months with my wife and 2 kids, and for some months now, i have been buying goods for people and sending them to their owner, what is it do u have in mind to buy let me help you buy them and send it over

Or if you have anything you want me to help you check or confirm over here, or even help you ship down to Nigeria, kindly write me an email: cuttydessy@gmail.com
let's talk ..barnsify76@gmail.com
Re: . by eloride: 7:12am On Apr 13, 2015
obeteman1:

I just sent you an email
Re: . by eloride: 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
Need anything in China? shoot me an email
Re: . by eloride: 6:20am On Apr 14, 2015
Goodmorning Nigerians
Re: . by rheether(f): 6:49am On Apr 14, 2015
Thief, Ole carry am go.
Re: . by eloride: 8:29am On Apr 23, 2015
Gm
Re: . by eloride: 9:26am On Apr 23, 2015
rheether:
Thief, Ole carry am go.

May God forgive u
Re: . by eloride: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
i can help you buy anything from china....just beep me if you have any deal
Re: . by arbitrage: 10:33am On Apr 30, 2015
rheether:
Thief, Ole carry am go.

Please share your experience.
Re: . by arbitrage: 10:34am On Apr 30, 2015
obeteman1:

Have you heard from the eloride guy since? I sent him money for TV and he told me that he has bought it together with his own. He even asked for additional $120 to take care of FedEx shipping as he said initial shipping price he gave me was not enough. The last reply I got from him was on Tuesday after paying N339,000 total into his First Bank account.
Re: . by chidekings(m): 11:17am On Apr 30, 2015
Hmmmm,let it not be what am thinking.u na big man here ooooo.make person no dupe u.
Re: . by cap21985(m): 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: . by eloride: 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
arbitrage:

Have you heard from the eloride guy since? I sent him money for TV and he told me that he has bought it together with his own. He even asked for additional $120 to take care of FedEx shipping as he said initial shipping price he gave me was not enough. The last reply I got from him was on Tuesday after paying N339,000 total into his First Bank account.

Oga your tv has been shipped, am surprise you're here complaining...

1 Like

Re: . by eloride: 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
NEED ANYTHING IN CHINA AM HERE TO HELP YOU OUT
Re: . by arbitrage: 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
eloride:

Oga your tv has been shipped, am surprise you're here complaining...

I am surprised you didn't communicate since your Tuesday email despite your being in touch regularly before. Even when I wrote how far on Wednesday, I didn't get any response unlike before till I had to come here to be asking if anybody knows your whereabout. At least I was expecting to receive your FedEx tracking number if you have shipped in order to track it. This is honestly disturbing to say the least. I even wanted to remind you to put the seller's receipt in the package so that if it results into customs charge payment like DHL usually does, I will not be billed arbitrarily on unknown cost price.

I personally value timely communication with clients even when you are not able to render their service or offer their goods as at when due. That's actually one gap in Nigerian business circles especially our banks and telecommunication service providers. We often put customers in suspense thereby creating room for distrust.

1 Like

Re: . by stanvesco(m): 12:39am On May 01, 2015
eloride:
Hello everyone i've been in China for the past 6months with my wife and 2 kids, and for some months now, i have been buying goods for people and sending them to their owner, what is it do u have in mind to buy let me help you buy them and send it over

Or if you have anything you want me to help you check or confirm over here, or even help you ship down to Nigeria, kindly write me an email: cuttydessy@gmail.com

wats ur preferred mode of communication sir...calls..email...bbm...wassap.......i prefer watsapp?
need to communicate with you asap
Re: . by williams247: 7:03am On May 01, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: . by eloride: 8:33pm On May 01, 2015
i help people to buy things from China, if you need anything kindly beep me, am currently in China, and i can get them for you at an affordable price

cuttydessy@gmail.com
Re: . by arbitrage: 1:36am On May 02, 2015
eloride:
i help people to buy things from China, if you need anything kindly beep me, am currently in China, and i can get them for you at an affordable price

cuttydessy@gmail.com

How far with the FedEx tracking number for the TV?
Re: . by eloride: 8:39am On May 02, 2015
arbitrage:

How far with the FedEx tracking number for the TV?

Will send all details to your email this evening

Thnx
Re: . by arbitrage: 1:53pm On May 02, 2015
eloride:

Will send all details to your email this evening

Thnx

Thanks, keep up the good work. God bless.
Re: . by legalwealth(m): 6:29pm On May 02, 2015
arbitrage:

Ha!

How is it now?
Have you heard from him?
Re: . by eloride: 7:00pm On May 02, 2015
legalwealth:

Ha!

How is it now?
Have you heard from him?

Do you know how to read at all?

1 Like

Re: . by legalwealth(m): 7:04pm On May 02, 2015
eloride:

Do you know how to read at all?

What?

How could you be so insultive this way?
Is this the kind of personality nairalanders will be dealing with?

Kindly for once think very well over your response! !!

It was later I scrolled down to found out you've sorted him out and I was busy to must have edited my mild statement at that moment only to come back seeing your insultive response.

Are you sincerely married with 2 kids?I doubt that...
Re: . by stanvesco(m): 3:29am On May 03, 2015
helo mrn.
please i sent you a mail.

kindly respond.
whats your most preffered mins of communication.
mine is whatsapp.
Re: . by eloride: 8:10am On May 03, 2015
stanvesco:
helo mrn.
please i sent you a mail.

kindly respond.
whats your most preffered mins of communication.
mine is whatsapp.

I just sent you an email

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uber Car Drivers And Partners / We Are Manufacturers Of Paper Egg Tray And Disposable Takeaway Food Package... / Vessel Oil Tanker For Lease,renting Of Tug,house Boats,barges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.