Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

. - Business To Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / . (7305 Views)

Largest Chicken Battery Cage Manufacturer In China / I Need To Buy Some Stuff From Alibabaexpress / 13 Things In Your Office That Are Close To Extinction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by dav8id(m): 6:39pm On May 07, 2015
dmoney247:

@afanide you people should leave this man alone, he's innocent, my not commenting everytime as you do, is because am not jobless like you are

well below is the pix u requested

sey u too folow abi
Re: . by michealbug: 6:46pm On May 07, 2015
dav8id:

sey u too folow abi
hahaha eloride wants to challenge me he thinks am a dunce.
I hate SCAM and like i always say to everyone i can smell a scam 1million KM away
Re: . by michealbug: 6:50pm On May 07, 2015
dav8id:
Haha the dude don dey edit and removing him thread... grin grin grin

so @op you don finally dey run abi?
why wount he run away through out 2day he has not commented on his thread he is busy editing them
itr arbitraige i just feel for #339,000 or there about GONE.
Re: . by obaobirin: 7:09pm On May 07, 2015
michealbug:

why wount he run away through out 2day he has not commented on his thread he is busy editing them

Nemesis will catch up with the guy...after hhe will claim that one woman is d 1 doing him. I see arbitrage coming wyt blessings cos how much can you steal 4m a river.. the guy claiming China business goon will definitely meet his own waterloo

For all those saying they got there order through him.. they should post their order leaflet here.. undecided undecided
Re: . by michealbug: 7:53pm On May 07, 2015
obaobirin:

Nemesis will catch up with the guy...after hhe will claim that one woman is d 1 doing him. I see arbitrage coming wyt blessings cos how much can you steal 4m a river.. the guy claiming China business goon will definitely meet his own waterloo

For all those saying they got there order through him.. they should post their order leaflet here.. undecided undecided
i gave one a simple test when he photo shopped a PS4 and he ran away its over 2 days now.
Re: . by afanide: 10:52pm On May 07, 2015
dav8id:

sey u too folow abi

Na birds of the same feathers na.........
Re: . by dav8id(m): 11:35pm On May 07, 2015
those that gives testimony are also scammers them too we go put eyes on them grin grin
Re: . by dav8id(m): 11:54pm On May 07, 2015
eloride:

same person( chibuzor eze or bright )
dmoney247:

@afanide you people should leave this man alone, he's innocent, my not commenting everytime as you do, is because am not jobless like you are
well below is the pix u requested

same person (chibuzoe eze or bright )

all thoses supporting him are same person and he is that same radical scammer called chibuzor eze or bright

i have taking the screenshot of my proof and i will upload them shortly
Re: . by arbitrage: 12:41am On May 08, 2015
michealbug:

I did not receive any TV, email reply nor phone call from him and his friend who he promised will deliver it today after arrival from China.

I still returned N2.5million today to someone who claimed GTBank mistakenly transferred N2.5m from his account to my bank account without any iota of desire to acquire a dime from it even when GTBank denied the error as being the guy's action. Why will this kind of thing be happening?
Re: . by michealbug: 1:24am On May 08, 2015
arbitrage:

I did not receive any TV, email reply nor phone call from him and his friend who he promised will deliver it today after arrival from China.

I still returned N2.5million today to someone who claimed GTBank mistakenly transferred N2.5m from his account to my bank account without any iota of desire to acquire a dime from it even when GTBank denied the error as being the guy's action. Why will this kind of thing be happening?
@arbitrage your getting me really peaced off i told you categorically from day one when i noticed your involvment with him that this guy is a THIEF you ignored me i have even sent u a lot of PM you ignored them abi u think say i wan beg u money i dont know...brother if it was another person i would have ignored even watin concern me but not you,the truth is u will never see ur 339k or any TV,but if you take me serious and want your TV or money back contact me.
Like i have always said its you call to make its not on conpulsion.
Re: . by michealbug: 1:36am On May 08, 2015
dav8id:
those that gives testimony are also scammers them too we go put eyes on them grin grin
Lol if it was not that i saw arbitrage was involved i would not have noticed i have been trying to contact him since but he is ignoring me and he was the one that made me notice this thread.
Anyway i hope too that in future if i would ever fall for any supposed scam let God bring someone that will alert me or come to my rescue.
@afanide i thank God he did not fall victim at least i alerted forumite and he saw it and heed.
Re: . by michealbug: 1:41am On May 08, 2015
obaobirin:

order leaflet can be faked Eloride is a scammer Simple and Period what proof are u looking for again.i can smell a scam 1million KM away
Re: . by arbitrage: 1:50am On May 08, 2015
michealbug:

@arbitrage your getting me really peaced off i told you categorically from day one when i noticed your involvment with him that this guy is a THIEF you ignored me i have even sent u a lot of PM you ignored them abi u think say i wan beg u money i dont know...brother if it was another person i would have ignored even watin concern me but not you,the truth is u will never see ur 339k or any TV,but if you take me serious and want your TV or money back contact me.
Like i have always said its you call to make its not on conpulsion.

I am not sure Nairaland message ever worked because anytime I clicked to send PM to people, it will just display a greyed out template message that you cannot edit. So I doubt if it ever gets delivered but I sent you email through michaelbug@gmail.com, which I think you stylishly gave to afanide. I don't get PM from Nairaland.
Re: . by arbitrage: 1:03pm On May 08, 2015
I am surprised he's not even bothered to reply my emails nor call and yet he's deleting his threads here.
Re: . by obaobirin: 3:26pm On May 08, 2015
arbitrage:
I am surprised he's not even bothered to reply my emails nor call and yet he's deleting his threads here.

Michealbug has said it all baba..the guy eloride is a scam, thief and a fraudster. I don't wish him well though.. he has sown definately he will reap...I think you should contact michealbug.. I guess there is more You don't know.
Re: . by arbitrage: 7:50pm On May 11, 2015
obaobirin:

Michealbug has said it all baba..the guy eloride is a scam, thief and a fraudster. I don't wish him well though.. he has sown definately he will reap...I think you should contact michealbug.. I guess there is more You don't know.

Yeah, have contacted him.
Re: . by thompson1510(m): 8:15pm On May 11, 2015
arbitrage:

Yeah, have contacted him.
when did you contact him coz av been trying his number for 2days to no avail. And you never answered me when I said I wanna transact with you.
Re: . by arbitrage: 2:30pm On May 12, 2015
thompson1510:
when did you contact him coz av been trying his number for 2days to no avail. And you never answered me when I said I wanna transact with you.

Sorry I thought I responded to your transaction offer in the other business thread. You can reach me through my signature.
Re: . by obaobirin: 1:43pm On May 15, 2015
hello.........house.. has d issue btw Arbitrage and Eloride being resolved..... embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: . by dav8id(m): 1:44pm On May 16, 2015
obaobirin:
hello.........house.. has d issue btw Arbitrage and Eloride being resolved..... embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

for where where dey go see am
Re: . by arbitrage: 10:56pm On May 16, 2015
obaobirin:

Not at all.
Re: . by legalwealth(m): 4:03am On May 18, 2015
legalwealth:

What?

How could you be so insultive this way?
Is this the kind of personality nairalanders will be dealing with?

Kindly for once think very well over your response! !!

It was later I scrolled down to found out you've sorted him out and I was busy to must have edited my mild statement at that moment only to come back seeing your insultive response.

Are you sincerely married with 2 kids?I doubt that...

My spirit will never agree with any scammer.
I smelt scam from eloride...
Re: . by legalwealth(m): 4:05am On May 18, 2015
arbitrage:

Not at all.

Sorry for the loss! !!
Re: . by arbitrage: 1:21am On May 20, 2015
legalwealth:

Sorry for the loss! !!

Thanks.
Re: . by Krak(m): 9:17am On May 20, 2015
arbitrage:

I am not sure Nairaland message ever worked because anytime I clicked to send PM to people, it will just display a greyed out template message that you cannot edit. So I doubt if it ever gets delivered but I sent you email through michaelbug@gmail.com, which I think you stylishly gave to afanide. I don't get PM from Nairaland.

Thats how it goes. Just send that grey template like that and the person will receive it in both his email and Nairaland account.

I have sent and received PM on Nairaland countless times.
Re: . by arbitrage: 9:13pm On May 27, 2015
SurveyProf was actually proving this guy to be in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and not China in his other thread, and having another female username for selling Samsung phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uber Car Drivers And Partners / We Are Manufacturers Of Paper Egg Tray And Disposable Takeaway Food Package... / Vessel Oil Tanker For Lease,renting Of Tug,house Boats,barges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.