Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

. - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / . (7332 Views)

Largest Chicken Battery Cage Manufacturer In China / I Need To Buy Some Stuff From Alibabaexpress / 13 Things In Your Office That Are Close To Extinction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by afanide: 7:05pm On May 04, 2015
michealbug:

if you dont welcome public transactions nairaland is a public forum do transaction in the enclave of your home using your mail box not advertising here ok, you want the public to patronize u but you dont want a public transaction,U BE CRASE MAN O.WORD

Bro the way u're attacking this guy are u sure u dont have personal bif with him?

The funniest part is, the guy is not saying anything thereby creating room for we to believe u......
Re: . by tranxo(m): 7:08pm On May 04, 2015
eloride:
Hello everyone i've been in China for the past 6months with my wife and 2 kids, and for some months now, i have been buying goods for people and sending them to their owner, what is it do u have in mind to buy let me help you buy them and send it over

Or if you have anything you want me to help you check or confirm over here, or even help you ship down to Nigeria, kindly write me an email: cuttydessy@gmail.com
do you buy from aliexpress?
Re: . by michealbug: 7:14pm On May 04, 2015
afanide:

Bro the way u're attacking this guy are u sure u dont have personal bif with him?

The funniest part is, the guy is not saying anything thereby creating room for we to believe u......
i have personal beef with fraud thats all
Re: . by afanide: 7:17pm On May 04, 2015
michealbug:
i have personal beef with fraud thats all

Ok o....... Lets here from ur boss @arbitrage first
Re: . by afanide: 7:19pm On May 04, 2015
if dis guy is genuine, he will make alot from this.......
I pray he is.......
Re: . by afanide: 7:28pm On May 04, 2015
eloride:

Because i refused to take your order, jealousy wan kill you.... is it by force to help you order what you requested? i don't need that your deal, kindly buy elsewhere

infact stay off my thread

Am still expecting your mail bro............
Re: . by dmoney247: 8:10pm On May 04, 2015
Abeg jor enough of all this, i hardly comment but this one i have to say my mind, don't do to what others won't do to you, i hate oppression

THIS MAN IS 100% REAL

The man helped me to purchase a Brand New PS4 500GB Console and i paid $400 for both the shipping and the game, it took 11 days before reaching me here in portharcourt, below is the picture of the item i received, if you live around Eleme area of portharcourt you can come and see it for yourself

Abeg make una free this man

Re: . by eloride: 8:24pm On May 04, 2015
dmoney247:
Abeg jor enough of all this, i hardly comment but this one i have to say my mind, don't do to what others won't do to you, i hate oppression

THIS MAN IS 100% REAL

The man helped me to purchase a Brand New PS4 500GB Console and i paid $400 for both the shipping and the game, it took 11 days before reaching me here in portharcourt, below is the picture of the item i received, if you live around Eleme area of portharcourt you can come and see it for yourself

thanks bro for testifying
Re: . by michealbug: 8:33pm On May 04, 2015
dmoney247:

THIS MAN IS 100% REAL

who hold am he should prove me wrong by passing my test on his other thread
Re: . by eloride: 8:41pm On May 04, 2015
HI GUYS, AM CURRENTLY HERE IN CHINA, I CAN HELP YOU CONFIRM PRICES OF ANY ITEMS HERE

I CAN HELP YOU SHOP FROM ANY CHINA WEBSITE INCLUDING ALIEXPRESS.COM AND DHGATE

IF YOU HAVE ANY SHOP ADDRESS YOU WANT ME TO CONFIRM THE AUTHENTICITY FOR YOU AM AVAILABLE 24/7

I CAN HELP YOU GET AND SHIP ITEMS AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE

MY PERCENTAGE IS VERY FAIR

GOT ANY DEAL FOR ME?

WRITE ME AN EMAIL: cuttydessy@gmail.com
Re: . by arbitrage: 2:01am On May 05, 2015
eloride:
@arbitrage details about your shipment has been forwarded to your email, pls confirm it, and pls be informed that i don't welcome this public transaction we are doing here

Thanks

Noted.
Re: . by eloride: 9:22am On May 05, 2015
LET'S HELP YOU GET ANYTHING FROM CHINA

cuttydessy@gmail.com
Re: . by afanide: 10:21am On May 05, 2015
dmoney247:

THIS MAN IS 100% REAL

Please can you open it, take a photo and post it here?

You registered on Nairaland since 2008 and you have not spent up to 4hour online?

That's questionable.......

Open the PS4 carton, snap it and post it here. Am in Port-Harcourt and wouldnt mind coming over to see it myself.
Re: . by afanide: 10:23am On May 05, 2015
arbitrage:

Noted.

How true is that? Is it confirmed?
Re: . by afanide: 10:29am On May 05, 2015
@Op why creating another thread when this on is still functional?
It's only givin room for suspicion........
Re: . by eloride: 10:32am On May 05, 2015
afanide:
@Op why creating another thread when this on is still functional?

It's only givin room for suspicion........

did that to get more viewers

if you know how to read very well you will notice i dropped a link redirecting visitors to the other thread
Re: . by afanide: 10:38am On May 05, 2015
eloride:

if you know how to read very well you will notice i dropped a link redirecting visitors to the other thread

Yea i know....... Saw the link . But u shud have maintained this one
Re: . by michealbug: 10:44am On May 05, 2015
afanide:

You registered on Nairaland since 2008 and you have not spent up to 4hour online?

Open the PS4 carton, snap it and post it here. Am in Port-Harcourt and wouldnt mind coming over to see it myself.
to keep you money safe meet this guy one on one and see the PS or bring the game pad to an open location for you to confirm for us
Re: . by dmoney247: 10:45am On May 05, 2015
afanide:

@afanide you people should leave this man alone, he's innocent, my not commenting everytime as you do, is because am not jobless like you are

well below is the pix u requested

Re: . by michealbug: 11:02am On May 05, 2015
dmoney247:

@afanide you people should leave this man alone, he's innocent, my not commenting everytime as you do, is because am not jobless like you are

ok pass my own test hold the game console with one hand left and snap with the other right...AM SURE YOU WOULD DECLINE THIS LOL
Re: . by afanide: 12:54pm On May 05, 2015
michealbug:

ok pass my own test hold the game console with one hand left and snap with the other right...AM SURE YOU WOULD DECLINE THIS LOL

Pls may i have ur phone no? I need to speak wit u
Re: . by michealbug: 12:58pm On May 05, 2015
afanide:

Pls may i have ur phone no? I need to speak wit u
@afanide sure my mail address is @gmail.com send like we discussed
Re: . by dav8id(m): 11:55pm On May 05, 2015
dmoney247:

? kiss
Re: . by kunlesufyan(m): 12:24am On May 06, 2015
michealbug:

Lmao!! This guy ehn...real nigga
Re: . by michealbug: 1:00am On May 06, 2015
kunlesufyan:
Lmao!! This guy ehn...real nigga
no mind the eloride and his accomplice
Re: . by michealbug: 1:18am On May 06, 2015
Ok let me futher prove SCAMER eloride is a scam and i have done a small background check on him with proof from another nairalander
everyone click this link
www.nairaland.com/1930276/scam-report-www.awoofmobiles.com
eloride who has this first bank account? number 308-450-4981
who is Adaeze worlu Desmond?
How come the name is similar to that of the awoofmobile scam?
And dont even lie cause i have a nairalander that have not meet that can back and confirm my claims.
WARNING:IF U LIE MORE I GO EXPOSE U MORE
Re: . by michealbug: 1:22am On May 06, 2015
dav8id:

? kiss
@dav8id check my last post and see for yourself even the pics i told them to take for the ps4 over 24hrs now no way to photo shop it
Re: . by dav8id(m): 9:57am On May 06, 2015
michealbug:

@dav8id check my last post and see for yourself even the pics i told them to take for the ps4 over 24hrs now no way to photo shop it

the guy na him be the same radical guy called chibuzor eze and Dmoney24 na him company
Re: . by michealbug: 11:49am On May 06, 2015
dav8id:

the guy na him be the same radical guy called chibuzor eze and Dmoney24 na him company
Till now he has not come to refute my claims me way police CID dey come meet to unravel cases eloride wan outsmart me.he is a small boy.LOL
Re: . by obaobirin: 7:43am On May 07, 2015
dmoney247:

THIS MAN IS 100% REAL

I really don't get why did you pay dat high when you can such relatively on this site http://www.mobofree.com/nigeria/Electronics-appliances/Video-Game-consoles/Sony-PS4-Console/495935...

If he isn't a scammer why he is not responding to clear d air
Re: . by arbitrage: 4:39pm On May 07, 2015
eloride:

I sent you an email yesterday morning but didn't get your reply. How far?
Re: . by dav8id(m): 6:37pm On May 07, 2015
Haha the dude don dey edit and removing him thread... grin grin grin

so @op you don finally dey run abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professional Website And Landing Page Design from 25k / We Are Manufacturers Of Paper Egg Tray And Disposable Takeaway Food Package... / Vessel Oil Tanker For Lease,renting Of Tug,house Boats,barges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.