Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,225 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Pilot Training At Sunny California USA - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pilot Training At Sunny California USA (1323 Views)

Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano / The Maiden Dji New Pilot Training In Abuja / Picture Story Of The Maiden Dji New Pilot Training In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pilot Training At Sunny California USA by simonsays: 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
This is for those interested in undergoing their Pilot training in sunny California USA should contact me on twitter @AirborneCapt

Lots of opportunity to train as a pilot and live the good life. You can complete your PPL, CPL, IR and Multi Engine training in 8 to 10 months at an affordable and reasonable training cost.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Training At Sunny California USA by evjblizee: 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
I want to be there pls, I need a link up
Re: Pilot Training At Sunny California USA by Empiree: 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
^ I was once interested in this but during the my investigative journalism last year, I learned how nasty and ridiculous Pilots are paid.

You ever watched air-crash investigation clips?. Some of the crashes are caused as a result of poor pay. Imagine a co-pilot paid $13k/yr, at the time of the crash, investigation revealed both pilots were tired and sleepy.

Why is that?. Because they slept on hotel couch overnight before the crash. They couldn't afford to rent hotel to sleep with comfort.

Besides, I have listened to Pilot with over 30 years of experience. The course training is expensive, certification is tedious and not guarantee. Then pay is freaking absurd.

If i have to do the training, i wont have intention of doing it for living.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Training At Sunny California USA by simonsays: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
You are getting it wrong. You don't have to go far. Do you know Pilots earn as much as 1 Million a Month here in Nigeria? Ask Aero Contractors pilots...
Re: Pilot Training At Sunny California USA by Empiree: 12:31am On Apr 12, 2015
simonsays:
You are getting it wrong. You don't have to go far. Do you know Pilots earn as much as 1 Million a Month here in Nigeria? Ask Aero Contractors pilots...
Oh really? that's sweet if one doesnt compare exchange rate with $$. That means pilots earn pretty good in naija. That's great.

And no, i dont leave in naija now
Re: Pilot Training At Sunny California USA by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 12, 2015
Pls Give me details of application, I'm looking forward to having a training soon.. Thanks
Re: Pilot Training At Sunny California USA by simonsays: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
For all those interested, click on this link for more information and the application form.

www.flycfa.com/admissions/admissions-process

Contact me on twitter @AirborneCapt
For more details.
Re: Pilot Training At Sunny California USA by rudyislife: 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
simonsays:
This is for those interested in undergoing their Pilot training in sunny California USA should contact me on twitter @AirborneCapt

Lots of opportunity to train as a pilot and live the good life. You can complete your PPL, CPL, IR and Multi Engine training in 8 to 10 months at an affordable and reasonable training cost.
what does the fee look like?

(1) (Reply)

Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? / Understanding Personal Income Tax (Direct Assessment, PAYE) / 5 Highest Paid &career Prospect Manufacturing Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.