Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria (44955 Views)

N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC / Packaged Dried Catfish Business. Is It Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by egbojohn: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by afanide: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Thespecialone:
imagine if the federal government decides to downsize?

That's the problem with them..... They seem not to think in that direction.

Ask Bankers they will tell you no Job is secured.
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by hakinze00(m): 7:21am On Apr 16, 2015
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Whois(m): 7:38am On Apr 16, 2015
felai:
Studying your Environment to know what their needs are and meeting it.

Talking about Biz,
Toshiba 8GB USB 2.0 OTG Flash Drive for
Android Smartphone/Tablet provides the easiest way to
move Photos, Music, and Videos between your android
phone or tablet and your PC.

For more information,
Please call or whatsapp on 080-5115-0299
*pay on delivery to anyone within Sokoto, ilorin, Oshogbo
environs*
I'm in Oshogbo. Bros where in Oshogbo are you and how can we hook up
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by tahyoh24(m): 9:37am On Apr 16, 2015
importation biz
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by JUBILEE2000: 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Kizyte:
Visit hotels and restaurants and discuss with their management on the supply of food items. If you're given the opportunity, then you'll make a good profit out of it cos it's gonna be a constant supply with a constant profit.

Better still, if you have bigger capital, get registered and start importing oil from Qatar. But note that the profit might turn your head cos it's gonna be Millions of Dollar profit.

What kind of oil will you import that Nigeria doesnt have? Pls if dont mind i will like u to shed more light on this...tnx
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by hakinze00(m): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by hakinze00(m): 8:03am On Apr 17, 2015
Want 2 get gud house for sale or rent in Lagos...contact 08067491442
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 17, 2015
Dear Nigerians,

It's been over 3years since you got out of NYSC and you have submitted your CV in every company you can think of yet, you still don't have a job.

You probably may think you are cursed and I'm sure some of you already are seeking divine help from God.

Well, let me make you understand something. The business world of today has changed globally. Companies and industries no longer employ a large working force and I am sure you have been reading in the news on a daily basis how companies are retrenching and cutting down staffs even in Nigeria.

The reason for this is simple.....Technology!

Technology has changed everything in the business world. We can now communicate and do business sitting at home. As I right this note, I am lying down on my bed sipping a very cold ice drink with my music channel on.

Technology has made created a new avenue to make wealth.....and I'm not talking about making wealth for someonelse but for YOURSELF!
It has made things simpler.

In Nigeria, there are only two ways to make wealth.
1. You are skilled
2. You are an Entrepreneur.

Do you know that you can start an online home delivery service of Cooking Gas?

Well, if you think the idea is awesome, continue to read. If it's not to you, pls exit page right now.......

My research team has conducted a feasibility study on the idea and we have found out something very amazing about the idea.
1. Do you know that people prefer to order for gas than to go buy themselves? Research conducted shows that 7 out of 10 cooking gas customers would rather order for gas delivered to their doorstep than go buy themselves.
2. Do you know that there are over 30million users of Gas in Nigeria and the demand is growing rapidly as more person switch from kerosene to gas?
3. Do you know that kerosene subsidy would be removed this year thereby making it more unaffordable than gas?

The idea is so feasible to a point that if implemented with a good marketing strategy and brand job, you are certainly going to become a market leader in the oil and gas industry.

As we speak, road side retailers purchase gas from the refilling plant at N1800-1900 and sell to customers for
N2900-3200...........isn't this such a very profitable business? with over N1000 as profit per 12.5kg cylinder.

Each cylinder sold, a profit of more than N1000 made....wow!

Now imagine if you did deliver this cylinders directly to customers home at N3500 using an Online platform. Just same business model as Jumia and Konga. You could even add delivery of kitchen hardware.

Now, my research team and I have prepared a professional business plan report on this project for you.(No need to start cracking your head on how to write a professional business plan).

The document also contains a 3years financial report and a viability analysis of the idea. The report is exactly what you need to submit if seeking for a loan or investors. This document is more of a guideline to run, manage and grow your business successfully.

Excerpts from the feasibility study report/business plan.
=============================================

Undoubtedly a vast investment potential exists in the domestic liquefied petroleum gas filling sub-sector of the Oil & Gas Industry in Nigeria. A large proportion of the middle and upper socio-economic class of people depend on gas for cooking purposes. So are industries, government establishments, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, bakeries e.t.c  

A statistic for the country some years ago showed that a mere 5% of the consumption potentials of LPG were attained. It is therefore evident that we have a long way to saturate the Nigeria LPG Market if it were to be fully developed because if a domestic consumer is sure of getting LPG when and where he needs it at the right price, he would most willingly convert from firewood, coal or kerosene to LPG.  

With huge gas reserves of 185 trillion cubic feet and the Nigerian government's strong commitment to developing the gas industry through the Gas Master Plan, there are a lot of emerging opportunities for investors in the sub- sector. With less than one kilogram me per capita consumption, Nigeria ranks among the lowest liquefied petroleum gas consuming states in Africa despite its huge gas resources.  

Today, Nigeria consumes about 250, 000MT per annum and we have about 230 LPG plants and 7,000 retailing outlets (roadside shops) . If we can move the consumption level up to 750,000MT per annum, we expect to have about 250 LPG plants and 74,970 retailing outlets.”   More succinctly, a captive market of over 165 million people makes investment in LPG bottling plant viable since one of the challenges the Federal Government as well as LPG operators are forced to grapple with is how to popularize the use of cooking gas in Nigeria.

Following the unprecedented demand for LPG in Nigeria and attendant scarcity of the product which has resulted in sharp and arbitrary price increases, the distribution of gas products has been deregulated. Consequently, private individuals and firms can now set up LPG plants.  

The company would supply about 70 cylinder of 12.5 kg weight per day through personalized cylinder pick-up and delivery services to our client's doorstep with our vehicles.   The required startup capital estimate of the business is N 5,933,000.00 ($40, 000) and it would be funded either by Equity or 100% loan.  The loan would be used to finance our purchase on installation of the production plant and the working capital. We expect to generate a net profit after tax of N 3,359,730.42 ($19, 763), N 3,627,832.26($21, 340) and N 3,986,509.08($23, 450) in the first, second and third year with the repayment plan of three {3} years with moratorium period of three {3} months. The assumed interest rate for the loan is 25%.

Price: N40, 000

If interested in this Feasibility study report and business plan, please contact me via whatsapp or call

Document is only available to 4persons who are tired of been Jobless or want to become their own boss. payment only after sighting the document

Williams.

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Pakingzzz(m): 11:24am On Apr 17, 2015
In my humble opinion, i think the best bussines to invest in, is the robot that builds a house from ground level to the roofing level without human involvment.
The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by mymann: 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
stand and pray in public buses
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Kangol99(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
YOU CAN BUY BULK EMAILS/ BULK GSM NUMBERS AT (#5K-#15K) & SELL TO COMPANIES, LOCAL BUSIINESSES, POLITICIANS & OTHERS @(#30-150K) depending on who you're transacting with.
We made 100k per 1 sale last week for selling BULK GSM NO 4 d Govnorship election, companies/businesses are still crazily demanding this product.
You can also venture into this

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Denko2721987(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
omonnakoda:
If you have capital go to Kogi or Delta state and start a cannabis frm

pls can u elaborate further on this cannabis farming.. cos i was thinking this was an illegal drug...
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by hakinze00(m): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
Denko2721987:

pls can u elaborate further on this cannabis farming.. cos i was thinking this was an illegal drug...
Yh it is!
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by hakinze00(m): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2015
mymann:
stand and pray in public buses
really?
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by skylane: 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
Please guys what about transportation business, like motorcycle,taxis,keke napep I am thinking of that anyone here with experience I need brushing please
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by odimbannamdi(m): 12:43am On Apr 19, 2015
freemanbubble:
anyway i don't know how to do business because am a federal government staff. My salary will continue to come till i collapse. Imagine getting a federal government job at this young age in a university to be precise
broda, i just pm u
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by hakinze00(m): 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by hakinze00(m): 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by hakinze00(m): 11:00am On Apr 20, 2015
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by hakinze00(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2015
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by hakinze00(m): 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Kizyte:

refined crude such as PMS etc.
na since 1900 person don dey pm you.. No Lele my broda
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by hakinze00(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2015
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by hakinze00(m): 8:34pm On May 02, 2015
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by hakinze00(m): 8:40pm On May 02, 2015
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by hakinze00(m): 9:19pm On May 19, 2015
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by kennethkaycee(m): 10:12pm On May 19, 2015
Infopreneurship is the way.
A business with less competition, No BOSS, You alone determine your income, no required qualifications so long you can read and write, I can go on and on. grin
I do tell people something about opportunities: when a business concept just hit the shores of your country, dats the best time to get plugged in, cos it has not become rampant, and you can actually become one of the Pioneers of such business in your country.
For instance, MTN and other mobile phones service providers came into Nigeria, they then sold SIM cards to everyone @ N36,000 as some spent more, imagine the population of Nigeria, imagine how many people bought those SIM cards then, also imagine how much was made through out the country shocked shocked shocked
While imagining, also imagine people who got to do business (partner) with such service providers, how much do you think they made $$$$$$ shocked shocked shocked
You can't compare them to people selling at N100 or less, or people giving for free grin
This is yet another OPPORTUNITY opening that you can capitalise on, read more from my various post on this.
You might have missed out in those of the Mobile Phone Service Providers, and cos of capital may not have been able to fit in for nominations then.
Be wise and learn how this won't pass you by, cos this here will go down in HISTORY and only those who take a BOLD step now will tell the story for good, and the rest people (well you know the answer) grin
Be smart today and order for your training videos.
Read my post on "Million Dollar Idea $$$" for pointers on how to get the overall package.
Note: INFORMATION IS POWER
And no such thing as free Information, it either cost you a fortune, or cost the person giving it out shocked
And if it actually cost you something, you'd take it seriously grin
Thanks for reading and have a great time grin

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by hakinze00(m): 6:29am On Jun 08, 2015
cheesy
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2015
Attachments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. / Billionaire Tony Elumelu Spends Quality Christmas Time With His Children At Home / Femi Otedola's Family - Wife, Children Celebrate Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.