Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,315 members, 7,954,268 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor (61445 Views)

Jummai Alhassan Confirms Release Of 21 Chibok Girls / Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. / Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by Nakedicome: 11:53am On Apr 12, 2015
"According to news from social media". no name of the PU, LGA etc. The moderator who brought this poo on the front page must be high on Ijebu weed and origin.
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by sacora(f): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2015
baby124:
Nice one!!! Girl power! I am so happy this is happening in the North. I will be the first female Lagos governor. So watch out.
wake up girlie.....
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by stanech: 11:59am On Apr 12, 2015
timota:
Peter obi's impeachment was illegal and whoever was installed after that was illegal too so nigeria has never gotten a female gov before

I don't understand you @ all. Are you saying she wouldn't be listed as past governors of anambra state?
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by stevSKY(m): 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
Donbabajay12:

Continue hating !! Ishaiaku is trailing by 4 local government and u ar here ranting and causing confusion for yursef !!! Team APC all d way "

I think you need to take a look at the latest update @front page. Heheh
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by timota(m): 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
stanech:

I don't understand you @ all. Are you saying she wouldn't be listed as past governors of anambra state?
no,even chris ngige will not be legally listed
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by stanech: 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
timota:
no,even chris ngige will not be legally listed

that's a lie broda . If the list if past governors are listed her name will be there. it is a normal thing.
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by timota(m): 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
stanech:

that's a lie broda . If the list if past governors are listed her name will be there. it is a normal thing.
in the eye of the law peter obi was never impeached nor removed so his govt continued till he handed over to obiano. Rem one pdp guy andy oba for 17 days and the law said that obi never completed his tenure hence there was no need for the election. So will u include andy oba as well
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by stanech: 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
timota:
in the eye of the law peter obi was never impeached nor removed so his govt continued till he handed over to obiano. Rem one pdp guy andy oba for 17 days and the law said that obi never completed his tenure hence there was no need for the election. So will u include andy oba as well

The fact that she was sworn in as governor makes her a governor because we can't leave that space in history as blank. as long as she was sworn in as governor means she was once a governor. whether impeached or not

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by skykenny: 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
siraj1402:
A milestone in Nigerian politics is set to be reached with Senator Jummai Aisha Alhassan‘s ongoing victory in the Taraba governorship polls.

The victory will make Sen. Alhassan the first elected female governor in the history of Nigeria.

According to reports on social media, Alhassan, who represents the All Progressives Congress , is leading the People Democratic Party’s Mr Darius Ishaku.

She will not be Nigeria’s first female governor however, a distinction belonging to Mrs Virginia Etiaba, who became governor in Anambra after then governor Peter Obi was impeached.

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/04/nigeriadecides-sen-jummai-alhassan-set-to-become-first-elected-female-governor/
That's if they don't impeach her before the termination of her 1st tenure. #PatriciaEtteh
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Soon it will be read and heard... Nigeria's first female president.. Destinedsharon. I must get there
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by skykenny: 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
siraj1402:
A milestone in Nigerian politics is set to be reached with Senator Jummai Aisha Alhassan‘s ongoing victory in the Taraba governorship polls.

The victory will make Sen. Alhassan the first elected female governor in the history of Nigeria.

According to reports on social media, Alhassan, who represents the All Progressives Congress , is leading the People Democratic Party’s Mr Darius Ishaku.

She will not be Nigeria’s first female governor however, a distinction belonging to Mrs Virginia Etiaba, who became governor in Anambra after then governor Peter Obi was impeached.

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/04/nigeriadecides-sen-jummai-alhassan-set-to-become-first-elected-female-governor/
That's if they don't cook up allegations to impeach her before the termination of her 1st tenure. #PatriciaEtteh
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by chiogoezubem(f): 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
siraj1402:
Hummmmm.1st female governor in Taraba means we gonna have the office of the first man.Lolz

Meanwhile,
What a time to be alive ,first female gov in Nigeria, Oyo incumbent jinx broken, first incumbent president lost.

What a time to be alive indeed, my brother.
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by Mejor79(m): 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gen. T.Y Danjuma was in Taraba Senator Jummai Al hassan. won, jus because he was busy searching for what to say about Gen. Ojukwu. APC "change".
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by hisawesomeness(m): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nairalanders wait for Prof to call the results o.
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
What a great news , and a big blow on shekau ,BH and their likes who don't value girl-child education
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by UnimkeAk(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
baby124:

Says me. I am a pure Lagos woman. Thunder faya anybody that does not vote for me. I am still gathering steam to contest for Senate

Real senator materials don't come on nl and scream that, there re gathering steam abi vapour !
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by lyvin: 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
timota:
Peter obi's impeachment was illegal and whoever was installed after that was illegal too so nigeria has never gotten a female gov before
Your correct. Buh it supprizes me that junior waec tell students Etiaba is answer.
Even Ngige should not be regarded as ex gov based o supreme Court judgment. Buh I see our journalists parroting ex and distorting history
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by timota(m): 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
lyvin:

Your correct. Buh it supprizes me that junior waec tell students Etiaba is answer.
Even Ngige should not be regarded as ex gov based o supreme Court judgment. Buh I see our journalists parroting ex and distorting history
it is ignorance that is worrying our people. They no longer read
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by isralkhaleed(m): 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
baby124:
Nice one!!! Girl power! I am so happy this is happening in the North. I will be the first female Lagos governor. So watch out.
good assumption... but would that be after Agbaje??
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by olisaEze(m): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2015
siraj1402:
How old are you?
ur facts r mixed up. A process dt was nullified by d court is not wht u build a case on. The impeachment was proven 2b wrong n cancelled. U cannot call a man a convict whn he has been proven innocent no mata hw long it took 2make/break d case.... Nw hw old do u think i am.....my elderly friend wink ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate / See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.